Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:50:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: tangem review Shocked lost 2btc  (Read 172 times)
futureone (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:45:16 PM

This is to let others know to be careful of tangem. My friend bought 2 and gave them as a gift and a few months later the tangem app took the bitcoins. Couldn't get access anymore. Left support notes but company never responded. Just be careful guys. I dont want to happen to everyone. They take from app the bitcoin. Very clever. They lie and sell cheap product so they can take from your bitcoin. Be careful guys. Maybe its polymerbit new company who knows but I recommend opendime only.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3038

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:50:48 PM

You have to move this thread to  Scam Accusations here !

This has nothing to do with the Forum and on Meta !

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 12:09:50 AM

Please include some screenshots and even the transaction data of the purchase and everything in detailed.

And scam accusation is the right section for this. [Edit] moved.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: