Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:46:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank  (Read 11232 times)
miner32342 (OP)

Activity: 599
Merit: 100

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 03:16:06 PM

What will happen if the ICO does not reach the softcap? will you continue this project? For the price of ico $ 0.1- $ 0.3, in my opinion the price is too high for the current market conditions, I suggest that the price can be reduced.

I agree with you on this. The price is a bit high. It is still not clear if we are on the front of a bull run. It's very hard to distinguish or analyze the current crypto market. Lowering the price would be a good idea.

Already the ICO of this coin is running which it is impossible to decrease the value of the coin. The only thing we have to consider from this project whether the company has the ability to develop the things what they mentioned in the roadmap or not?

The team can reduce the price of ico and give a bonus to investors who have already bought tokens at the current price, or can also provide a large disc to reduce the current price of ico.

We do really provide a system of bonuses to investors. Kindly take a look at incentives in your personal account on PointPay.io.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
georgedicdiquin

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 08:02:37 AM

What will happen if the ICO does not reach the softcap? will you continue this project? For the price of ico $ 0.1- $ 0.3, in my opinion the price is too high for the current market conditions, I suggest that the price can be reduced.

I agree with you on this. The price is a bit high. It is still not clear if we are on the front of a bull run. It's very hard to distinguish or analyze the current crypto market. Lowering the price would be a good idea.

Already the ICO of this coin is running which it is impossible to decrease the value of the coin. The only thing we have to consider from this project whether the company has the ability to develop the things what they mentioned in the roadmap or not?

The team can reduce the price of ico and give a bonus to investors who have already bought tokens at the current price, or can also provide a large disc to reduce the current price of ico.

We do really provide a system of bonuses to investors. Kindly take a look at incentives in your personal account on PointPay.io.

Pointpay does offer bonuses through referral bonus of  up to 1.75%. So buyers of PXP gets a progressive bonus depending on the amount of PointPay tokens they purchase. That's already a great deal.
peterpancon

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 07:23:06 AM

How will the PXP be distributed after purchase? Will it be transferred automatically to the wallet of the buyer? or will the tokens be locked and distributed after the all the rounds are done?
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:38:08 AM

How will the PXP be distributed after purchase? Will it be transferred automatically to the wallet of the buyer? or will the tokens be locked and distributed after the all the rounds are done?

The distribution to the buyer might go to the Poinpay account and that after all has ended? or in more detail just join the Telegram channel.
Berthrine

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:14:38 PM

The distribution to the buyer might go to the Poinpay account and that after all has ended? or in more detail just join the Telegram channel.

Since they are running an ICO and they have a registration on their website. I believe the PXP that you purchased will appear on your pointpay account in their website, Usually, ICO have a vesting or lock in period which is after their ICO so I'm guessing you can transfer your PXP to your own wallet or exchange after all rounds are done.
roks2019

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:02:36 AM

Since they are running an ICO and they have a registration on their website. I believe the PXP that you purchased will appear on your pointpay account in their website, Usually, ICO have a vesting or lock in period which is after their ICO so I'm guessing you can transfer your PXP to your own wallet or exchange after all rounds are done.

Will that even be secure for people who have bought PXP? Why not transfer it immediately to the buyers crypto wallet? I think that would be a better option.
bassbity

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:09:45 PM

Will that even be secure for people who have bought PXP? Why not transfer it immediately to the buyers crypto wallet? I think that would be a better option.

If the team is good, I think it is safe, but if the ICO problem is still doubted by many, so if PXP doesn't do that.
aversuz

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:56:13 AM

If the team is good, I think it is safe, but if the ICO problem is still doubted by many, so if PXP doesn't do that.
The pxp purchased won't be locked in the pointpay website and there is no vesting period. I confirmed it that once you purchase PXP, it will automatically be sent to your etherium wallet.
bassbity

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:19:57 AM

The pxp purchased won't be locked in the pointpay website and there is no vesting period. I confirmed it that once you purchase PXP, it will automatically be sent to your etherium wallet.

That means that there is no locking token until it is registered on the exchange, maybe after a confirmation from this team will make an understanding about the question here.
Rollddice1983

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:54:37 AM

That means that there is no locking token until it is registered on the exchange, maybe after a confirmation from this team will make an understanding about the question here.

Ahhh...That's a relief. Good to know that its going to be automatic once you purchase PXP. Had some experience with scam projects in the past locking tokens for a specific period.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:02:53 AM

What different and advantages of your project before others similar projects which are doing the same things? (Utrust, Pumapay are also making platofrm for payment and wallet).
If you are going to pay dividends, than your tokens are security?
peterpancon

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:55:54 AM

What different and advantages of your project before others similar projects which are doing the same things? (Utrust, Pumapay are also making platofrm for payment and wallet).

I guess the team already answered this question previously...

" There used to be a few projects, but no one achieved the set goals. We are working on the development of PointPay Crypto Bank with a seamless crypto and fiat integration with instantaneous transfers worldwide; PointPay Crypto Exchange with a stacking-based profit sharing model of paying dividends to PXP token holders; and PointPay Crypto Wallet with a cutting-edge payment code ID labels along with simplified payment verification technology. That makes PointPay's approach truly unique. ''
Berthrine

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:41:13 AM

I guess the team already answered this question previously...

" There used to be a few projects, but no one achieved the set goals. We are working on the development of PointPay Crypto Bank with a seamless crypto and fiat integration with instantaneous transfers worldwide; PointPay Crypto Exchange with a stacking-based profit sharing model of paying dividends to PXP token holders; and PointPay Crypto Wallet with a cutting-edge payment code ID labels along with simplified payment verification technology. That makes PointPay's approach truly unique. ''

PXP tokens are utility token, the purpose of which will be to perform internal payments inside the crypto exchange. The further expansion of the token inside crypto-ecosystem will be insured by establishing a platform which will allow representatives of the crypto community to emit their own tokens and run crowdfunding token sale
campaigns. Being able to provide dividends is what makes the platform and token unique against the rest of its predecessors. This is one of the selling points of this token.
miner32342 (OP)

Activity: 599
Merit: 100

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 03:38:26 PM

Take a look at PointPay Live Roadmap, please. Other banking projects conducting a token sale usually do not provide such kind of information. We are constantly working on product development and you can get to know about it in details.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Rollddice1983

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 11:46:50 AM

Take a look at PointPay Live Roadmap, please. Other banking projects conducting a token sale usually do not provide such kind of information. We are constantly working on product development and you can get to know about it in details.

Good to know that you don't hide any info from supporters and investors. It is safe to say that Pointpay is very transparent with their aim and purpose for running an ICO. Hope that you guys can really deliver because you have a very promising platform.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 05:01:31 PM

Good to know that you don't hide any info from supporters and investors. It is safe to say that Pointpay is very transparent with their aim and purpose for running an ICO. Hope that you guys can really deliver because you have a very promising platform.

Obviously there is nothing that needs to be kept secret, all kinds of information have been clearly stated on the website and you just have to read it, if you feel less, please follow their social media for more updated information.
workasset1

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 02:58:15 AM

Just curious about your opinion on LIBRA? Are you guys not threatened of its release soon?
roks2019

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:20:14 AM

Just curious about your opinion on LIBRA? Are you guys not threatened of its release soon?

And why should Pointpay be threatened? I believe it will be a shitty coin compared PXP. Who would dare trust facebook with their money if they can't even protect people's personal data...you know what I mean...
bassbity

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:23:45 AM

Ahhh...That's a relief. Good to know that its going to be automatic once you purchase PXP. Had some experience with scam projects in the past locking tokens for a specific period.

Poinpay does not, PXP tokens will remain open and will not be locked as long as the sale takes place and there is no compulsion for us.
Berthrine

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:09:37 AM

I believe it's a promising signal to everyone who would like to see crypto used by everyone worldwide. If it is a stable-coin tied to USD, than it looks like a dollarization act of world economies in a hidden way. If FB uses crypto, than every single person uses crypto, since the total number of clients exceeds 1 bln people.  

I agree that it's all about crypto adaptation. This gives not just pxp and libra a chance to prove that crypto has a lot of everyday application but the entire cryptoscape. Crypto have been in the shadows for a long time and this is the right time to go mainstream.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: