Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank  (Read 11242 times)
miner32342 (OP)

Activity: 599
Merit: 100

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 07:04:16 PM

Nice news about launch IEO. Do you plan add to Binance too? Also I want know how to join to your bounty? Could you accpt me friends? Thank you team!

Hello! The PointPay bounty campaign is still going on. You can join it.

Stay tuned to the news. Wink

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dautay_crypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:50:13 AM

The signature does not include link to PointPay bounty campaign, so can you give me that link, please? More question, how many weeks left till the end day of PointPay bounty? Did you know that? If you know it, please give me that information too. Appreciated all your time to help me.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:42:39 AM

This is great news. I'm just looking for a company signature for myself. I will definitely consider your option.
nshrd

Activity: 518

the moon

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:36:43 AM

So soon you plan to launch IEO. Which exchange will be the first to receive tokens?
I was also interested in the opportunity to participate in the IEO. I think that this will be a successful IEO because now the market has a positive trend.

IEO on VinDAX, then this exchange will receive the first tokens
guys read more attentively
skip the sale Wink

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:38:30 PM

So soon you plan to launch IEO. Which exchange will be the first to receive tokens?
I was also interested in the opportunity to participate in the IEO. I think that this will be a successful IEO because now the market has a positive trend.
As I think, it is quite likely that the market will be revitalized closer to the fall and the start of entering the exchange will be just that.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:02:51 PM

skip the sale Wink
Fine! I just read the information about this exchange and was pleased with the reviews about it.
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:10:23 PM

I've noticed your ann. Being a margin trader I appreciate leverage trading POint Pay will provide
You have MVP and that is essential in all projects I select.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:38:40 PM

skip the sale Wink
This is a good exchange. I use its services for a long time. I like their services and it's good that you decided to enter your tokens there.
Rollddice1983

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:57:21 PM

A lot of Buzz since the IEO announcement. Gutsy job, done by the team to announce an IEO just a couple of days after the ICO rounds. Hope this will help gather the funds needed for the development of the platform.
pranavmahajan

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:11:14 PM

People are getting excited about the sudden turn of events. I noticed that the news about IEO has created a large following for pointpay. Hope the team can take advantage of this momentum and use it to get the best results for their ICO and IEO.
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 03:08:49 PM

Do you consider only 1 exchange for launching IEO?
looking at your experience and working period since 2018 I would try your product...

OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 04:20:59 PM

The signature does not include link to PointPay bounty campaign, so can you give me that link, please? More question, how many weeks left till the end day of PointPay bounty? Did you know that? If you know it, please give me that information too. Appreciated all your time to help me.

I want join to bounty too. Cool. Because I need collect bankroll for my game.
Then I collect amount, I will increase bet and run promotion too. Grin

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:41:23 PM

I want join to bounty too. Cool. Because I need collect bankroll for my game.
Then I collect amount, I will increase bet and run promotion too. Grin
Now bounty is very relevant and popular, this project is very encouraging to its users, which is very pleasing
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:49:06 PM

looking at your experience and working period since 2018 I would try your product...
As far as I know they launch IEO only on 1 exchange and it seems for me that no more IEOs will be launched. Basicly if IEO hasn't raised enough, then another round is going to be

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
ArbuZZ

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:53:07 PM

Dude Smiley Agreee with you. Really positive trend. I will join to IEO, we can make hege percent profit Smiley
let's go dude!
Irina1999

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:54:38 PM

As far as I know they launch IEO only on 1 exchange and it seems for me that no more IEOs will be launched. Basicly if IEO hasn't raised enough, then another round is going to be
I think this project already has a good investor, since it has long been on the market and has gained a reputation, so round 1 will be quite enough
nshrd

Activity: 518

the moon

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:05:41 PM

I think this project already has a good investor, since it has long been on the market and has gained a reputation, so round 1 will be quite enough

these guys do not miss a single conference in the world of the crypt

I doubt that to stop at one round

Farid-Ozy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:23:07 PM

these guys do not miss a single conference in the world of the crypt

I doubt that to stop at one round
I saw screenshots of the team, if they hold conferences all over the world in different countries, then this is the right decision, the investor likes to communicate live with the developers
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:53:53 PM

I want to know why the team is doing their IEO in rounds, this is getting me confuse because if IEO is a huge success, it would likely be oversubscribes, though I have read about the shady deals some of the exchanges are doing with IEOs. I just do not think it makes sense to be having several rounds of IEO unless there is something I do not know

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:14:38 AM

I want to know why the team is doing their IEO in rounds, this is getting me confuse because if IEO is a huge success, it would likely be oversubscribes, though I have read about the shady deals some of the exchanges are doing with IEOs. I just do not think it makes sense to be having several rounds of IEO unless there is something I do not know
I am sure that there is nothing to worry about, and this project has long been on the market and has its own mobile applications on smartphones, if they do 2 rounds, it means they have ideas how to go further
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: