Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank  (Read 11239 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:13:46 PM

So which is better for you? ICO or IEO?
Of course IEO. This is many times more reliable way to invest. The time of ICO has passed.

True, why do you think that time ICO passed?
ICO is good too!
IEO is new step for funds only
That's right, the topic was about IEO. This is slightly different from ICO. Since this is the launch of tokens on the exchange for trading, and not just the launch of the project.

If you were to ask me what I would choose from ICO and IEO. I would choose IEO, it is a good platform for start-up projects. You can easily ride the popularity of the exchange that you will be listed in.
You know, yes, I think the same. Because in most of the actions that I took, I did best when I expressed support for projects that went on IEO. Here I think the same.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 05:57:26 PM

Don't you think that it is better to concentrate on 1 direction? I mean you have wallet, exchange, card , different apps, but will you deliver all of these products? Will you be able to compete?
I think there is more sense to make 1 outstanding product and keep developing it. But anyway it is your choice. I will explore better your IEO

Kyki

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:02:50 PM

Don't you think that it is better to concentrate on 1 direction? I mean you have wallet, exchange, card , different apps, but will you deliver all of these products? Will you be able to compete?
I think there is more sense to make 1 outstanding product and keep developing it. But anyway it is your choice. I will explore better your IEO
Well, I want to tell you that if the project provides such services and products, this means that the team is developing in all directions.
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:34:22 PM

How many rounds are going to be here? What if you wouldn't raise enough funds? 30 millions is too much on current market

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:08:58 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2019, 05:46:25 AM by ahmadakbari

How many rounds are going to be here? What if you wouldn't raise enough funds? 30 millions is too much on current market
30 million dollar is the hard cap. The soft cap is only 1 million dollar and I think it can be easily reached.
Round 1 is now live. There will be two other rounds.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:12:48 PM

Well, I want to tell you that if the project provides such services and products, this means that the team is developing in all directions.

If the team wants to simultaneously deliver all those services, then, they should be very active on their development side.
Sometimes a platform will give so much promises but in the long run, they can't even provide a single successful app.
We will see if this team is true to their promises and give all those deliverables to their clients.
hamster fat

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:13:46 PM

30 million dollar is the hard cap. The soft cap is only 1 million dollar and I think it can be easily reached.
Good to know that. I think 1 million will be easily achieved. That isn't big amount for project with ready product and probably it will be filled within some minutes

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:18:59 PM

If the developers offer a good product, then really collect such a sum even on the pre-sale of tokens.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:00:11 PM

I use the cryptograph of this project. Available at any convenient platform for you. I'm using iOS. Satisfied, transactions pass very quickly.
Yes, I also use such a wallet. I recommend also. by the way began to use the exchange, also pleased with the work.
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:01:26 PM

Anyone know how much token already sold?

I see on vindax, at their platform dont have a statistic token already sold at IEO Vindax. Just want some information about the progres of IEO on Vindax Exchange.
Berthrine

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:03:58 AM

I see on vindax, at their platform dont have a statistic token already sold at IEO Vindax. Just want some information about the progres of IEO on Vindax Exchange.

The IEO in Vindax hasn't started yet that is why there are no statistics yet for sold tokens. The listing will happen August 1-2 in Vindax. Pointpay will get listed there and IEO will happen for 48 hours.
miner32342 (OP)

Activity: 599
Merit: 100

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 06:54:51 AM

We have several depertments each of which works on the particular product seperately. The team size and its experience affords us to do this simultaneously. The goal of this is to bring maximum value to the community. 

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:01:27 AM

The IEO in Vindax hasn't started yet that is why there are no statistics yet for sold tokens. The listing will happen August 1-2 in Vindax. Pointpay will get listed there and IEO will happen for 48 hours.
Excellent, I have been waiting for this for so long to acquire tokens through the exchange. now it's only 48 hours to wait.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:21:42 AM

What do you think, after the first announcement that IEO will launch, how much will the number of new users increase?
MarcusA

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:13:11 AM

I believe that the number of users can increase a lot. They have more that 8K followers on Telegram now and growing. IEOs generally brings more credibility to the project with the exposure.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:51:43 AM

I have been following such projects for a long time. And I look forward to when the launch of IEO. Since then you can start trading with coins.
Considering the requirements of many exchanges for projects that are going to hold an IEO, such as the mandatory maintenance of prices on exchange trades is not lower than the price of an IEO - I trust IEO more than ICO.
You know here I agree with you. Since I also trust IEO more than ICO. But each has its advantages.

I bought some coins IEO on binance. And earn 150% in few hours. i hope this project give me result
You want to say that you bought tokens for finance and have already earned 150% on them? something I do not fully understand how you could do it.
hamster fat

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:49:52 AM

I believe that the number of users can increase a lot. They have more that 8K followers on Telegram now and growing. IEOs generally brings more credibility to the project with the exposure.
Exactly. At the same time it is about marketing .If you want exposure, then you have to invest more in marketing and it is up to you.
They have quality product and marketing will make them stronger

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:41:21 PM

Do you have any competitors?
I admire you have launched IEO, because ICO is more risky for me and as for IEO there are 100% chances for listing on exchange, so that's why I prefer it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:31:35 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2019, 05:50:54 AM by ahmadakbari

Good to know that. I think 1 million will be easily achieved. That isn't big amount for project with ready product and probably it will be filled within some minutes
As I said, reaching 1 million dollar is not diffcult but as not easy as you think. The IEO is now live and if they were able to reach the soft cap within only some minutes, now they wouldn't be silent about the money raised.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:18:42 PM

I look that you take part in different conferences. which one do you plan to go yet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: