Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:44:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank  (Read 11242 times)
icekohl

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 07:09:21 AM

What you mentioned is a problem we are faced with in most of the IEOs. They are easily listed in some small exchanges. Money is the only thing matters for these exchanges. They don't notice to the project anf reputation of the team behind them. They get money and list the IEO. People don't trust IEOs conducted on such platforms even if the project is good enough and have a trusted team behind it.
PointPay has terminated the IEO as they raised zero. They are trying to list their IEO on another exchange. We should wait and see if they are able to be listed on a bigger and more popular exchange. I personally think PointPay can be successful if they are listed on a big IEO platform. Otherwise the IEO will be failed neglecting the developments of the project.

As you said, money is the problem here. If they had money, they would chose the large exchanges with high IEO success rates. However, the cost of listing IEO on such exchanges is not cheap at all. That's why they need smaller exchanges. I think the slotution is turn to the investment from VCs. But if they want to do that, they must prove their ability.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imean33

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 07:15:41 AM

Hmmm.... just look at this.
They now have plan to finish sale in July 2021...  Roll Eyes
That is 2 years from now.
Timer is still 'counting' tick tock...

https://i.imgur.com/kotkipK.jpg
https://pointpay.io/

We can now only hope to see any good outcome from this situation...

This is good news. Extending it will give some time for the market to improve. Possible riding a bull run.

I'm not sure if this is a wise move but still supporting and hoping for the success of this project. I think they have a good platform especially their exchange.
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 09:20:22 AM

I am sure not only extending the token sale won't attract any new investor, but it will frustrate people who were supportive of Pointay before. Why should some one invest in a token sale that won't be ended till 2 years later? Why should people freeze their money for two years while they can use their money in different options in these two years? Why should people invest in a token sale that there is no certain schedule? Now the team should have focused on development of the project not crowdsale.
I think the token sale is already failed and any attempt is useless.
That's right, why did Pointpay make a crowdsale for 2 years
Most investors will choose another project rather than waiting for a crowdsale that ends 2 years later

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
miner32342 (OP)

Activity: 599

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 03:13:52 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2019, 06:48:25 AM by miner32342

so even if in the future project doesn't raise a lot of funds your project will continue? by using own funds?
it seems interesting if you have features that are not owned by the top exchange platforms, I'll stay here and will continue to support your project

The project will continue its work anyway by using own capabilities while it's possible.

I am sure not only extending the token sale won't attract any new investor, but it will frustrate people who were supportive of Pointay before. Why should some one invest in a token sale that won't be ended till 2 years later? Why should people freeze their money for two years while they can use their money in different options in these two years? Why should people invest in a token sale that there is no certain schedule? Now the team should have focused on development of the project not crowdsale.

PointPay does NOT freeze any tokens which are depositted to investor's ethereum account instantly. All the funds that we raised are spent according to funds allocation section written in the whitepaper. It in no way means that extended terms of token sale will delay product development that is constantly being in process. PointPay token is the main payment tool within all the prodcuts on which we are working. Hence, this is the best reason for investors to have the token which has a real applicable use case financial model.  
To track the company's progress, please, go through PointPay Live Roadmap.
We are doing our best, and continue working on the prodcuts. Quite soon we will make the announcement. Thank you!

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
shahera

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:43:03 AM

I am sure not only extending the token sale won't attract any new investor, but it will frustrate people who were supportive of Pointay before. Why should some one invest in a token sale that won't be ended till 2 years later? Why should people freeze their money for two years while they can use their money in different options in these two years? Why should people invest in a token sale that there is no certain schedule? Now the team should have focused on development of the project not crowdsale.
Most investors will choose another project rather than waiting for a crowdsale that ends 2 years later

This move has both positives and negatives but one pointpay will release their exchange platform everyone will forget the negatives. I am confident that its a good move to take, since market is not that steady yet.
alphosini5

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 03:03:50 PM

This move has both positives and negatives but one pointpay will release their exchange platform everyone will forget the negatives. I am confident that its a good move to take, since market is not that steady yet.
I dont believe token sales has failed. This is just a learning curve for the team. They should not give up, they should finish and follow through. If you are a real supporter of this project then trust the decisions made by the team.
w3irdt3ech

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:41:06 AM

I understand the mixed emotions from the supporter. For me, extending the ICO for such a time is really not 100 a good move. But I still give the team support, they might have their reasons for that and they might be seeing thing differently from us.
b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:54:15 AM

I understand the mixed emotions from the supporter. For me, extending the ICO for such a time is really not 100 a good move. But I still give the team support, they might have their reasons for that and they might be seeing thing differently from us.
ICO is no longer preferred by investors, especially if duration is very long, investors prefer IEO because time is only short and doesn't need to wait long for listing

tesupihao

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:00:38 AM

ICO is no longer preferred by investors, especially if duration is very long, investors prefer IEO because time is only short and doesn't need to wait long for listing

Combining both ICO and IEO would be a way to go too...
Rollddice1983

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:03:23 PM

Any updates yet on exchanges that can help with IEO? I hope you guys can find a good partner exchange.
roks2019

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:03:38 AM

Any updates yet on exchanges that can help with IEO? I hope you guys can find a good partner exchange.

Lets' give the team some time. It is not advisable to rush things. Especially talking about looking for IEO partner.

tesupihao

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:45:40 PM

Lets' give the team some time. It is not advisable to rush things. Especially talking about looking for IEO partner.

The team should update us on IEO partnership if they still plan to combine IEO and ICO. It's a bold move but they better start looking for exchanges, the investors and supporters might grow weary.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:12:51 AM

The team should update us on IEO partnership if they still plan to combine IEO and ICO. It's a bold move but they better start looking for exchanges, the investors and supporters might grow weary.
yes, but we have to be little patient to wait for updates from team, let them work, I'm very sure if team will provide the best for everyone
Bluechipz83

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:36:34 AM

Better look for a big, better and more trusted exchange. This will help boost pointpays reputation and popularity.
pranavmahajan

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 08:06:44 AM

Any new updates from the ream like development updates yet about their product? That can really help them out. I am interested with their platform, hope thay can give details of development.
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 01:51:38 PM

If pointpay will combine ICO and IEO, will the duration be as long as ICO?
But at least IEO is held at exchangers with large trade volumes, so that this project can be successful in funding

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:01:45 PM

PointPay does NOT freeze any tokens which are depositted to investor's ethereum account instantly.
What do you mean by not freezing the tokens?
When will you send the tokens to investors? It should be done after the token sale ends. Right?
So, investors should wait 2 years for something that they pay for it today. There are many other projects that can make profit investors very earlier. Why should some one wait 2 years?
Even if you work on the project and it is developed, but there is no profit for investors.
Maybe mean that you will send the tokens to investors right after their investment. If you mean this, It also has a bad effect. Because the tokens might be traded at lower price than ICO price on decentralized exchanges.
aversuz

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:18:31 AM

Looks like serious updates are coming this September??

https://sun9-7.userapi.com/c856128/v856128733/eba90/h1mIVpMfK5A.jpg

That's nice, crypto exchange and wallet might be released this month. This is the update that everyone was waiting for.
miner32342 (OP)

Activity: 599

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 07:46:24 AM

PointPay does NOT freeze any tokens which are depositted to investor's ethereum account instantly.
What do you mean by not freezing the tokens?
When will you send the tokens to investors? It should be done after the token sale ends. Right?
So, investors should wait 2 years for something that they pay for it today. There are many other projects that can make profit investors very earlier. Why should some one wait 2 years?
Even if you work on the project and it is developed, but there is no profit for investors.
Maybe mean that you will send the tokens to investors right after their investment. If you mean this, It also has a bad effect. Because the tokens might be traded at lower price than ICO price on decentralized exchanges.

We send the tokens automatically once they are purchased. It's possible thanks to the smart-contract that guarantees high-level transparency, and lack of manipulation that can appear when developers send (or do not send) the tokens after the end of token sale. It means that investors won't have to wait for 2 years, since they get the tokens right away to their wallets.

Indeed, the tokens can be illegally listed to decentralized exchanges, but there won't be support from us in market making that will lead to poor liquidity and inability to trade. What for to list the token if you can't make a profit? It is pointless in this case.

The best reason to invest in us is that we are releasing solid and robust versions of the PointPay Exchange and Wallet this September, where PointPay token will be the main payment unit within the products. It provides discounts and bonuses to token holders.

Each investor has native exchange tokens in his portfolio since they have real use case financial models. PointPay token will be the first native ecosystem token which has more real use case financial models with upcoming demand on it. Therefore, it's a long-term investment, but it's worth it.

Take your time and please wait for the official announcements! Thank you!

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
anon3939

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 07:11:51 AM

Looks like serious updates are coming this September??

https://sun9-7.userapi.com/c856128/v856128733/eba90/h1mIVpMfK5A.jpg

That's nice, crypto exchange and wallet might be released this month. This is the update that everyone was waiting for.

Great job team, hope you guys would have a weekly update for supporters and investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: