Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:01:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank  (Read 11243 times)
MarcusA

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 12:36:15 PM

ANy news yet about the ICO or IEO partnerships? I want to also know if they will continue with the bounty soon.

No official word about it yet but hope bounty continues soon. I also wish they could update us with the exchange partner for their IEO.

I don't think that bounty campaign will continue. Those campaigns becoming meaningless: they raised 3 or 4 thousand dollars during twelve weeks. Thus we have just penny payments for most participants. Unfortunately it looks like the time of bounty campaigns is over. Yes, it's sad but it's true.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xtardeya

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:40:15 PM

ANy news yet about the ICO or IEO partnerships? I want to also know if they will continue with the bounty soon.

No official word about it yet but hope bounty continues soon. I also wish they could update us with the exchange partner for their IEO.

I don't think that bounty campaign will continue. Those campaigns becoming meaningless: they raised 3 or 4 thousand dollars during twelve weeks. Thus we have just penny payments for most participants. Unfortunately it looks like the time of bounty campaigns is over. Yes, it's sad but it's true.

so are things going with marketing? are they just gonna be focuding on joining events? Team should atleast provide official announcements.
roks2019

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 10:55:10 AM

so are things going with marketing? are they just gonna be focuding on joining events? Team should atleast provide official announcements.

Joining blockchain events is a very good strategy. This can bring a lot of investors and supporters.
MarcusA

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 02:02:50 PM

I just think that bounty campaigns are no longer effective marketing tools. Joining events has nothing to do with it.
peterpancon

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 12:39:09 PM

Up until now I don't see any BIG news. Is this project dead? Hope the team can give big news soon
. Been waiting for months already.
MarcusA

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 01:48:32 PM

Up until now I don't see any BIG news. Is this project dead? Hope the team can give big news soon
. Been waiting for months already.
It depends on what you mean by "big news". Smiley
pranavmahajan

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 30, 2019, 01:59:14 PM

If you guys are looking for big news, its in telegram...

PointPay Crypto Wallet is already operational and supports BTC, ETH, PXP:
http://wallet.pointpay.io
We have also launched PointPay Crypto Exchange with a spot trading:
http://exchange.pointpay.io
You can deposit some crypto, go in for trading and withdraw the funds. In the near future, we will add fiat gateway support so that the users could be able to buy crypto with their bank cards.
We are also developing PointPay Crypto Bank enabling our customers to earn daily interest on their holdings.

You can support PointPay and take part in our token sale that is still going on.
http://pointpay.io
Our PXP token will be the main payment instrument within the ecosystem. Thank you! 😊
widuyls

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 01:16:18 PM

You can deposit some crypto, go in for trading and withdraw the funds. In the near future, we will add fiat gateway support so that the users could be able to buy crypto with their bank cards.
We are also developing PointPay Crypto Bank enabling our customers to earn daily interest on their holdings.

You can support PointPay and take part in our token sale that is still going on.
Our PXP token will be the main payment instrument within the ecosystem. Thank you! 😊

Why didnt the team updated its bitcointalk community? They should share updates in all channels.
MarcusA

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 02:15:56 PM

Why didnt the team updated its bitcointalk community? They should share updates in all channels.

I totally agree with you. There is a certain lack of fresh information but maybe it caused by excessive workload of the team.
Berthrine

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 12:14:39 PM

knowing that the wallet and exchange has slowly been rolled out and operational is a huge news to the community. That a big achievement already.
MarcusA

View Profile
December 06, 2019, 01:59:39 PM

knowing that the wallet and exchange has slowly been rolled out and operational is a huge news to the community. That a big achievement already.

Precisely. Products development is the main thing. The only way to attract institutional investors is to show them real achievements, not just words.
Xilinx

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 01:36:07 PM

Precisely. Products development is the main thing. The only way to attract institutional investors is to show them real achievements, not just words.

Im still hoping they would provide equal attrntion to all their channels and social communities. They should also provide update in btt too.
MarcusA

View Profile
December 11, 2019, 02:25:51 PM

Im still hoping they would provide equal attrntion to all their channels and social communities. They should also provide update in btt too.

Their participation in the Agora Congress in Dubai is the main news at the moment,and I hope they managed to interest some potential investors.
MarcusA

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 12:35:19 PM

Their participation in the Agora Congress in Dubai is the main news at the moment,and I hope they managed to interest some potential investors.

Unfortunately, participation in conferences is not enough to be called a successful project.

No one said that was enough. We talked about the latest company news.
MarcusA

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 01:57:32 PM

Unfortunately, participation in conferences is not enough to be called a successful project.

No one said that was enough. We talked about the latest company news.

If the news comes down to participating in conferences, it doesn't look encouraging.

Who told you that? What about product development news? Doesn't it count?
widuyls

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 10:47:42 PM

Anything new here? New updates or event coming from the team?
MarcusA

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 01:30:52 PM

Nothing specific anywhere. The common sense of all updates is reduced to continuing products development.

Why not just test their products instead of waiting for news? It's more interesting. I can assure you. They make some improvements almost every day.
Berthrine

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 02:43:38 PM

Nothing specific anywhere. The common sense of all updates is reduced to continuing products development.

Why not just test their products instead of waiting for news? It's more interesting. I can assure you. They make some improvements almost every day.

Yes, they have made a lot of movement when it comes to development but how about their communities, I don't see them providing in-depth reports or news. And when will they start their cryptobank? I am more curious about that.
miner32342 (OP)

Activity: 599
Merit: 100

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2019, 02:09:44 PM
Last edit: February 18, 2023, 12:37:42 PM by miner32342

Sorry for the lack of updates here. Product development takes almost all of our time. Currently we're finalizing the functionality of PointPay Exchange and PointPay Wallet, integrating PXP token in our ecosystem and working hard to launch PointPay Bank as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding.

We remind you that PointPay got a maximum rating score from TOP ICO Listing Websites.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
imean33

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 03:30:51 AM

Sorry for the lack of updates here. Product development takes almost all of our time. Currently we're finalizing the functionality of PointPay Exchange and PointPay Wallet, integrating PXP token in our ecosystem and working hard to launch PointPay Bank as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding.

I tried the wallet and its great...hope there will be an addition of more functionality. I hope the Poinpay bank will be launched soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: