Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank  (Read 11242 times)
styrindyn

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 07:22:39 AM

hi everybody! I'm new in crypto space, i've heard about PointPay from a guy who is quite experienced investor. I plan to take part in IEO, but I dont understand enough what difficulties I can face with. Has anybody here already bought the tokens from the company's official website? What should I keep in mind preparing for IEO?

Hiiii and welcome! We have quiet a community of supporters here, I just got my PXP tokens the other day! It was pretty easy, also waiting for IEO. Can't wait to see where this company goes with their features.
hey I've bought their tokens recently too and immediately received to my account. everything is integrated into one platform, easy to use
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MarcusA

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 12:44:19 PM

We are also thrilled to announce that on February, 25, Livecoin crypto exchange (top-3 in CIS) is starting to sell PointPay token (PXP). We have prepared pleasant bonuses for you.   Wink

great news! but I dont quite understand... we're talkin about IEO (topic header) or just tokensale (this announcement)? its not exactly the same thing

Well, in fact, it’s not one and the same thing, but I find it difficult to decide what the fundamental difference is... Smiley
anon3939

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 09:27:01 AM

We are also thrilled to announce that on February, 25, Livecoin crypto exchange (top-3 in CIS) is starting to sell PointPay token (PXP). We have prepared pleasant bonuses for you.   Wink

great news! but I dont quite understand... we're talkin about IEO (topic header) or just tokensale (this announcement)? its not exactly the same thing

Well, in fact, it’s not one and the same thing, but I find it difficult to decide what the fundamental difference is... Smiley

Same here, I guess let's see what their take on it. I'm excited for this, few more days left!
miner32342 (OP)

Activity: 599
Merit: 100

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 12:31:29 PM

Dear PointPay community,

We have implemented automatic sending of our tokens when buying for Bitcoin to PointPay crypto wallet. Previously, such purchases were processed manually.

We also remind you that on Feb 25 PointPay is conducting a token sale on Livecoin exchange.  Wink

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
ataArt

Activity: 132
Merit: 27

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 01:36:56 PM

I met on the news that you have three work products that work, how can I get to know them closer?
miner32342 (OP)

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 02:20:33 PM

I met on the news that you have three work products that work, how can I get to know them closer?

Hello! Please go to the official website. You need to create just one account on any of the products (bank, exchange or wallet) to use them. You can seamlessly move from one product to another one using tabs on the top of the page.  Wink

█  ROUND 1 LIVE
rocther

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 02:30:14 PM

Dear PointPay community,

We have implemented automatic sending of our tokens when buying for Bitcoin to PointPay crypto wallet. Previously, such purchases were processed manually.

We also remind you that on Feb 25 PointPay is conducting a token sale on Livecoin exchange.  Wink

Hello! What time will token sales start?
rocther

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 02:38:16 PM

hi everybody! I'm new in crypto space, i've heard about PointPay from a guy who is quite experienced investor. I plan to take part in IEO, but I dont understand enough what difficulties I can face with. Has anybody here already bought the tokens from the company's official website? What should I keep in mind preparing for IEO?

Hiiii and welcome! We have quiet a community of supporters here, I just got my PXP tokens the other day! It was pretty easy, also waiting for IEO. Can't wait to see where this company goes with their features.
hey I've bought their tokens recently too and immediately received to my account. everything is integrated into one platform, easy to use
how exactly do you use tokens in the systems now?
JonsinFrolo

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:18:34 PM

The project looks quite cheerful, tell us what bonuses are expected by the first investors? Cheesy
CriptonMember

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:47:03 PM

Clearly, platforms such as PointPay will be in high demand, especially given that the popularity of cryptocurrencies is growing.
anon3939

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 03:23:30 AM

Dear PointPay community,

I was wondering the same thing, couldn't find the time anywhere. Anyone have any ideas?
miner32342 (OP)

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 06:34:36 AM

Dear PointPay community,

I was wondering the same thing, couldn't find the time anywhere. Anyone have any ideas?

It is starting today, 5 PM MSK  Wink

█  ROUND 1 LIVE
hungchenyao

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

Helli everybody

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 10:58:05 AM

Clearly, platforms such as PointPay will be in high demand, especially given that the popularity of cryptocurrencies is growing.

In some ways, you are right, cryptocurrencies are really gaining popularity, but the development of competitors does not stand still, take this factor into account. The consumer needs to offer something absolutely amazing.

KlontBiter

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 11:18:51 AM

Look at their website, there's quite a lot of information about it. Of course, the main product is Crypto Bank
miner32342 (OP)

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 06:53:17 PM

Dear PointPay community,

Quick Exchange option is added to PointPay Crypto Exchange for simplified crypto-to-crypto conversions.

We are also thrilled to announce that Livecoin exchange opened trades for PointPay token (PXP) with Bitcoin and Ethereum. First sell orders are coming soon!
Wink

█  ROUND 1 LIVE
CriptonMember

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 08:54:31 PM

Dear PointPay community,

Quick Exchange option is added to PointPay Crypto Exchange for simplified crypto-to-crypto conversions.

We are also thrilled to announce that Livecoin exchange opened trades for PointPay token (PXP) with Bitcoin and Ethereum. First sell orders are coming soon!
Wink
Great news. I hope that the auction will be successful and the token will rise in price.
hungchenyao

Activity: 87

Helli everybody

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2020, 11:05:47 AM

Great news. I hope that the auction will be successful and the token will rise in price.

You understand that the price of a coin depends on the demand for it. We have a chance to see if the project is really as good as they say it is.
JonsinFrolo

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 04:13:27 PM

First, you need to create a personal account on the cryptocurrency exchange, which will be used for the IEO process.
KlontBiter

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 05:25:16 PM

First, you need to create a personal account on the cryptocurrency exchange, which will be used for the IEO process.

What about KYC? Do I need to go through the KYC procedure in order to later withdraw toxins from the exchange?
anon3939

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 06:19:54 AM

Did anyone participate in IEO yet? Im very curious how its going for them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: