Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sport bets available for races as well?  (Read 264 times)
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:57:50 PM

I am not a big fan of sport betting due to the lot of manipulations involved on the results but I love to watch and do races,so I got a question about is there any crypto gambling sites offer betting services for the tournaments like F1 and Moto GP.

Just asking out of curiosity. Smiley
If you believe that sports betting can be manipulated, then what makes you think that F1 and Motor GP games cannot be manipulated? What really makes them special? Sports betting are all these same and what happens to the other will always happen to the other. If you're looking for a way cryptocurrency sports betting site then you should check out Sportsbet.io, they offer lots of sports betting and that includes motorsport as you have said. apart from that there is basketball,  soccer, table tennis and a lot more of them. Then there is CloudBet, but I don't know much about this CloudBet site, been seeing people who claim they are good also.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: