Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:08:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Verasity - Attention-Based Platform for Video Rewards  (Read 2507 times)
Genrived

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:20:18 PM

Is it true that you will integrate with YouTube? What's the point? After all, YouTube is an undisputed leader.

They work with many projects and platforms, not only from YouTube.
 I advise you to read https://medium.com/verasity/on-ebonus-gg-now-you-can-earn-up-to-200-vra-per-day-get-more-free-games-with-ebonus-and-verasity-2fe68a506368
bisti

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:26:21 PM

How is this project so undervalued with all the video integration they have?
tsurpalglobe

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:04:22 PM

Greetings there guys, examined more about Verasity and discovered more interesting aspects today. And if possible, would like to clarify a few things, kinda more strategic ones, cause several friends shared some amazing news with me
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:09:25 PM

Greetings there guys, examined more about Verasity and discovered more interesting aspects today. And if possible, would like to clarify a few things, kinda more strategic ones, cause several friends shared some amazing news with me

Evening tsurpalglobe. Oh yes, latest partnerships are defintiely big and more than attractive. What exactly did you want to clarify? About their cooperation with Binance?
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:10:31 PM

Evening tsurpalglobe. Oh yes, latest partnerships are defintiely big and more than attractive. What exactly did you want to clarify? About their cooperation with Binance?

Hmm, I knew about huge plans on cooperation with leading streaming platforms and plans to become one of the strongest platforms in the industry, however did not know about Binance. Can you share more, please? Seems that it is even more interesting than I've expected Smiley
sarrpora

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:17:50 PM

Hmm, I knew about huge plans on cooperation with leading streaming platforms and plans to become one of the strongest platforms in the industry, however did not know about Binance. Can you share more, please? Seems that it is even more interesting than I've expected Smiley

There is a news right on top of the page. And there even was a quote from the CEO of Binance Smiley Here is the quote Wink He said: "Video is a powerful tool to educate, engage and entertain. Verasity’s video player solution offers the perfect vehicle for viewers, publishers and content creators to benefit from the utility of blockchain technology. I’m glad that Binance and Verasity are leading that charge globally". So seems that we should wait for huge steps soon Smiley
tsurpalglobe

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:27:38 PM

There is a news right on top of the page. And there even was a quote from the CEO of Binance Smiley Here is the quote Wink He said: "Video is a powerful tool to educate, engage and entertain. Verasity’s video player solution offers the perfect vehicle for viewers, publishers and content creators to benefit from the utility of blockchain technology. I’m glad that Binance and Verasity are leading that charge globally". So seems that we should wait for huge steps soon Smiley

Oh, I see, so sorry, missed it. Well, it seems that down the roadmap (just checked it out) - more to come. And so far I love that team focuses on high goals! Should definitely lead to great results
sarrpora

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:28:59 PM

Oh, I see, so sorry, missed it. Well, it seems that down the roadmap (just checked it out) - more to come. And so far I love that team focuses on high goals! Should definitely lead to great results

Yep, absolutely. And for sure hard work pays off -so the better performance is now, the more we see in the future! So following the progress Smiley
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:37:53 PM

If they have solid backing from Binance, does it mean that BNB is providing some sort of financial funds to Verasity?
Also, is Verasity really not a competitor of Youtube as they said they will be integrating Youtube in their platform?
Do you think Youtubers will find this platform useful for them even if it is not yet popular?
Goxten

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:10:48 AM

One of the problems that verasity project solves is the loss of privacy by viewers. On this occasion, I would like to ask a question. Do I need to undergo a kyc procedure on your platform?
Don_Crypton

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:18:09 AM

If I am not mistaken, Verasity token is based on the standard of ERC-20, right? Then why do need a Verawallet? Unless VRA cann't be stored at myetherwallet?
Filatenw

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:35:54 AM

Could you provide a list of crypto-currency exchanges on which the VRA token is trading right now?
bisti

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:52:57 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2019, 01:58:30 PM by mprep

Could you provide a list of crypto-currency exchanges on which the VRA token is trading right now?

Don't even bother entering into this shit.

I was just reading conversation on telegram, and to make it perfectly clear:

Even though team is hyping with phrases "integration with youtube" it is not integrated with youtube on their own site.

It requires you to publish video on youtube, then make that video embed on your own website, and then use that "integration" and if someone goes to your website to watch your video embed on youtube, then the plugin works.

Yeah, doesn't look like overhyped scam lol

Some guy asked on telegram direct link from CZ twitter where he says:

"I’m glad that Binance and Verasity are leading that charge globally."

They gave him link to this tweet: https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/1131925899366977536?s=09

Then he asked "there is no quote you talked about" and they replied "CZ gave us that quote exclusivly for our press release"

LOL

get the hell out of this scam

Update: They are banning people on telegram for asking questions which does not comply with their fake shilling with youtube "integration" and binance "strategic partnership" lol

too bad they can't delete this thread
MeweM

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:46:31 AM

We are excited to announce that we have partnered with Binance Chain, a blockchain software system, in a move that will bring about a new incentivised video economy!

See tweet : https://twitter.com/verasitytech/status/1131906674397196293

See medium post: https://medium.com/verasity/verasity-announces-strategic-partnership-with-binance-chain-a4e042e192dc

QUOTE FROM CZ:
CZ (Changpeng Zhao), CEO & Founder of Binance said: “Video is a powerful tool to educate, engage and entertain. Verasity’s video player solution offers the perfect vehicle for viewers, publishers and content creators to benefit from the utility of blockchain technology. I’m glad that Binance and Verasity are leading that charge globally.”

If such giants of the industry as Changpeng Zhao say so, then you need to listen to his opinion. I will be watching the development of this project. Will VRA be listed on the Binance DEX?
bisti

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:52:33 AM

We are excited to announce that we have partnered with Binance Chain, a blockchain software system, in a move that will bring about a new incentivised video economy!

See medium post: https://medium.com/verasity/verasity-announces-strategic-partnership-with-binance-chain-a4e042e192dc

QUOTE FROM CZ:
CZ (Changpeng Zhao), CEO & Founder of Binance said: “Video is a powerful tool to educate, engage and entertain. Verasity’s video player solution offers the perfect vehicle for viewers, publishers and content creators to benefit from the utility of blockchain technology. I’m glad that Binance and Verasity are leading that charge globally.”

If such giants of the industry as Changpeng Zhao say so, then you need to listen to his opinion. I will be watching the development of this project. Will VRA be listed on the Binance DEX?
Dude, new account created and came to defend SCAM project lol?

What are you, freaking stupid or what, they are quoting something CZ didn't say.
67semih

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 11:47:03 AM

Interested news come from this project. I hope all of them are real.
This platform gives a lot of advantages to its users. But I think you need some advertisement😉
verasity (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 405

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 02:05:31 PM

QUOTE FROM CZ:

Dude, new account created and came to defend SCAM project lol?

What are you, freaking stupid or what, they are quoting something CZ didn't say.

Hey Bisti. You were banned for being toxic and spreading false information in our telegram. We answered all your questions but it seems you didn't wish to listen to them, instead you kept trolling.

CZ gave us that quote himself, its in the press release that he himself retweeted. Why would CZ (The most influential crypto twitter) retweet fake quotes about himself? Does that make sense to you?

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:13:09 PM

Good afternoon, I have just joined the thread, was talking to several friends yesterday and they have all together outlined Verasity as a pure innovation on the video industry. So curious to clarify a few moments, if possible. Anyone around?
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:15:28 PM

Good afternoon, I have just joined the thread, was talking to several friends yesterday and they have all together outlined Verasity as a pure innovation on the video industry. So curious to clarify a few moments, if possible. Anyone around?

Greetings there hognesaul, how your weekend goes? I am not from the team, even though truly into the project, so can try to assist you in here. What exactly are you wondering?
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:17:20 PM

Greetings there hognesaul, how your weekend goes? I am not from the team, even though truly into the project, so can try to assist you in here. What exactly are you wondering?

Nice to meet you! As far as I understand, the guys are building a very advanced product. As I see, they are opening new opportunities to content creators, advertisers, communities and users. But is the platform in demand so far?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: