Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:51:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best IEOs and IEO bounties  (Read 1812 times)
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:54:29 AM

As you know various bounties of ICO and IEO running but you should join that is paying more tokens and worthy tokens .

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:56:05 AM

Hi all, what do you think are some of the best IEOs coming up and are there any good IEO bounties? Not a bounty but I did make a nice $60 on trias airdrop
I have not come across any IEO bounty before may be in the future the team may decide to promote they coins through bounty program but the one's we have around have not run any signature campaign or bounty and have been successful it all depends on the team behind it.

No offence but if you haven't come across any IEO bounties then you are not looking hard enough, I have already calculated the estimated bounty rewards for half a dozen current IEO bounties. The reality is there are many IEO bounties at the moment, although many are based on much lesser known exchanges like LAToken and EOSex, rather than large exchanges like Binance and Kucoin. More relevantly, the bounty allocation values are generally the same as ICOs if not higher, even with increased number of participants. DYOR.

I doubt that there's some sense to conduct a bounty campaign for IEOs on large exchanges like Binance or KuCoin that are pretty well-known to everyone in the crypto community. It's quite enough to publish the announcement just on the front-page to close the first, second or even the third round in a few seconds. Hence, such bounties are likely intended for projects conducting IEOs on smaller exchanges; you mentined them above.

By the way, if you are looking for best IEOs, CZ hints...  Wink

shuvro_

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:14:32 AM
Merited by Little Mouse (1)

Bitbond is a good STO which is running its bounty. I think it's better to participate in this bounty since it doesn't need KYC but IEO needs to fulfill KYC.

AWR Coin Upto 98% MN Rewards POS + MasterNode❍Twitter (twitter.com/CoinAward)❍
❍Discord (discord.gg/zdDX86J)❍
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:14:54 AM

Binance is the most successful exchange when it comes to IEO launch, seeing a lot of tokens make multiple profit from launch price, I had joined the harmony bounty until Binance announced for bounty to be suspended after the IEO notification, I am seeing it as another successful IEO. We may not see a proliferation of IEO's unlike ICO's due to the demands of the exchanges, this is perfect and will curb the scam and failures associated with ICO's

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:26:36 AM

Bitbond is a good STO which is running its bounty. I think it's better to participate in this bounty since it doesn't need KYC but IEO needs to fulfill KYC.
This is off topic here may be but anyway, I still thank you for sharing this. I was not aware of this. Maybe I have seen signature twice but didn't notice it was a STO. I will probably join the bounty too.
mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:24:04 PM

As practice shows, the best IEO take place on the site of the cryptocurrency exchange Binance, it is there that all successful and successful IEO are carried out, so it is better to track you this platform!

betty11
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:24:40 PM

Good IEO with good intention, will pay very high fee on good exchange foe their sales, such IEO will hardly launch a bounty campaign, few may launch airdrop for a selected few. Why launch bounty when getting listed on good exchange? bounty is all about creating awareness for investors to know and understand the project and possibly invest. Bounty has helped many projects in the sense of getting enough information of the project from various sources.  
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:29:59 PM

Hi all, what do you think are some of the best IEOs coming up and are there any good IEO bounties? Not a bounty but I did make a nice $60 on trias airdrop
What? IEO bounties?

IEO means the new crypto project will be promoted by an exchange so in that case no need of bounties I guess.

Only ICO has bounties and for that you can visit bounties section to find one for you.
Half true, I agree that most IEO nowadays dont have bounties because they knew that they will get help by the exchange in promoting their projects. However there are some projects that still have bounties and at the same time launching an IEO because they knew that bounties is really a big help in promoting their project across the world.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:33:52 PM

Most of the good IEOs don't really have bounty campaigns but few of them are still generous and manage to give out some bucks to the bounty hunters. There is one blockchain project that will have its IEO on binance. The name of the project is Harmony, you can check out their bounty in the bounty section on bitcointalk.
There is IEO bounties available . Bounties are not free money its about spreading awareness in community about new project or seeking funds for new project through new exchange its really great initiative OP.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:39:29 PM

I have not come across any IEO bounty before may be in the future the team may decide to promote they coins through bounty program but the one's we have around have not run any signature campaign or bounty and have been successful it all depends on the team behind it.

No offence but if you haven't come across any IEO bounties then you are not looking hard enough, I have already calculated the estimated bounty rewards for half a dozen current IEO bounties. The reality is there are many IEO bounties at the moment, although many are based on much lesser known exchanges like LAToken and EOSex, rather than large exchanges like Binance and Kucoin. More relevantly, the bounty allocation values are generally the same as ICOs if not higher, even with increased number of participants. DYOR.
Its look like your also getting money from helping people . Yes for searching good paying bounty there is effort . But i am not supporting bounty for ICO or IEO anything For current market  situation. Most of the ICO or IEO is just a trick for collecting money . 90% are not delivering promises
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 04:13:32 AM

What? IEO bounties?

IEO means the new crypto project will be promoted by an exchange so in that case no need of bounties I guess.

Only ICO has bounties and for that you can visit bounties section to find one for you.
Yes, you are right IEO will given help new crypto project on Exchange. Actually the project should be powerfull, then a popular exchange for IEO has to be determined. Even the IEO is available in lots of bounties now and for that you have to look for the bounty section.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:50:47 AM

But the best IEO and the most profitable and safe ability I think comes from the IEO of Binance. Their IEO history is always profitable if you buy them. As for bounty, I noticed that many bounties noted that they were IEO, but mostly on small exchange. Only GoWithMe and Harmony are bounties sold by big IEO exchange with bounty
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:31:59 AM

Its look like your also getting money from helping people . Yes for searching good paying bounty there is effort . But i am not supporting bounty for ICO or IEO anything For current market  situation. Most of the ICO or IEO is just a trick for collecting money . 90% are not delivering promises

I dont think IEO from big exchangers is trick for collecting money. Big exchangers like bittrex or binance, huobi or kucoin must be maintain their reputation by held good IEOs. If you mean is on small exchangers, i think it could happen but IEO is more safe right now than ICOs

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 05:39:59 AM

Each company will have a different vision about the promotions and there some companies still promoting bounty campaign even after listing for the IEO, it depends upon the how much exposure they need to get because the large exchange will have a lot of restriction for listing the tokens.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:48:16 AM

Each company will have a different vision about the promotions and there some companies still promoting bounty campaign even after listing for the IEO, it depends upon the how much exposure they need to get because the large exchange will have a lot of restriction for listing the tokens.

But most bounty campaigns that have listed the IEO are only in small exchanges such as Coineal Latoken IDAX, so every IEO they run is always sold even if it's not full.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:07:19 AM

If the project is going to hold an IEO, it actually do not need to hold a Bounty campaign - Exchange is doing marketing for it's own. But I you do find a project holding IEO and Bounty at the same time, it is a good option to earn tradeble tokens.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:24:10 AM

Are you sure you are not mixing things up here, I would have said maybe you confused IEO for ICO, but you mentioned ICO too. I have never seen any IEO bounty and I don’t know which IEO came up with airdrop for you to get $60.

Most IEO that I know are being concluded within a short time and they don’t run any form of campaign other than the hype of the big exchanges running it that they use as advantage to meet their target. So if you are then looking for a very great exchange, you might as well try looking for any one Binance will release, they do come up with more reliable projects.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:24:55 AM

The IEO revived the bounty campaign, but now the bounty hunters rewards have decreased. I don't see any problem with that, it's great that now I'm sure I can sell my coins. Let now they cost about $50, but bullrun will come and their price will rise. So all you need now is to take part in several campaigns.
IEO revived crowd funding investment and investors but not bounty, as I have never seen any bounty carried out through IEO projects as they all usually meet their target immediately they are listed on exchange in which exchanges are the ones that announces and do the campaign down for them already.

Let us take this harmony project that everyone is expecting soon from Binance, you can see that the awareness has already been created down by the exchange and the investors needed to meet up with the hardcap and eagerly waiting for that day, which is why they usually get rush in investment when they are being launched, So for now, I don’t see how bounty or airdrop will be useful to them.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:03:29 AM

If the project is going to hold an IEO, it actually do not need to hold a Bounty campaign - Exchange is doing marketing for it's own. But I you do find a project holding IEO and Bounty at the same time, it is a good option to earn tradeble tokens.
That's a good option to gain popularity and would help them to attract traders and buyers when the time comes that it will be live in the trading sites. For some exchange like Binance, bounty is not necessary anymore as we see how successful their coins are, but for not so popular exchange, I think the team has to exert more effort in the advertising side.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:37:33 AM

What? IEO bounties?

Yes that is correct and very well said, and if we are going to talk about it, why would they need a bounty if an entire reputable exchange has all the capabilities that the coin will be surely listed to their platform right? Meaning to say that, most of the investors wanted those coins that will surely be listed and be profitable unlike those in ICOS.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: