Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:44:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favourite outdoor games  (Read 269 times)
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:44:44 AM

my favorite outdoor games is cricket,basket ball and kabaddi, then i won the kabaddi state level competition and still i like this three outdoor games.
Tccrypto

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 07:47:21 PM

It is football for me, I love playing football so much

✦ RachelX ✦
 ❝THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY❞
JackMcDonald

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:39:29 AM

My favorite outdoor games are basketball and hockey. I go to training sessions with my coach twice a week, but the coach does not always reveal any sports secrets, so I often watch sports games and trainings online. While watching, I memorize the new moves of the players and then surprise my coach in training. Matches I look on this site https://fscore-bd.com/ as there are categories with different sports, which is very convenient for me. And also this site always keeps me up to date with the latest developments in the world of sports.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:24:17 AM

Our childhood was the best
You had been asked about literal outdoor game and not about you past lol 😂

my favorite outdoor games is cricket,basket ball and kabaddi, then i won the kabaddi state level competition and still i like this three outdoor games.
What is Kabaddi mate?from what country this game was being take in game?sorry but not familiar on this one,but cricket and basketball is a normal from what I’ve learned
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:26:47 AM

Here in the Philippines we have so many outdoor games one of my favorite is Bang Sack,Tumbang Preso and of course Basketball.
It is so sad that most of the kids nowadays didn't experience those fun games and they are more focus on the internet,
It feels like the internet is eating up their childhood days.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:55:15 PM

When I was a child I used to play a basketball so that this is my favorite outdoor games.until now I love to play basketball.no more games I wanted to play only basketball

pamchik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:16:46 PM

I like volleyball because I used play a lot back in highschool.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: