Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2024, 06:32:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you trade?  (Read 203 times)
maydna

Activity: 3066
Merit: 556

Catalog Websites

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:23:50 AM

How do you trade?Use a wallet to trade or use leverage to trade
These two doesn’t even relate to me, the last one mentioned is just a tool in our trading platform that gives us more benefit over our trade while wallet is where you keep your coins. The simple rule of trade is just to buy low and sell high, and the time interval you wish to do this depends on your own decision, strategy and market condition.

To successful start buying low and selling high, you have to go through some trading platforms where you can see the pairs you wishes to trade and that can be through an exchange like Binance or a forex broker that trade cryptocurrency. So what you have said is not clear enough to me.

I guess OP has confused to ask about what he wants to know.

How do you trade? Buying low and selling high, that is the key.

Perhaps, he means about Mycelium wallet since I read on the other thread that saying with Mycelium, we can buy and sell bitcoin with any sellers available on the Mycelium market.

And related to the leveraged trade, I didn't make that trade for a long time ago, and now, I am trying with using usual trading in the binance, bittrex, poloniex and others.

█████████████████████████
████████▀▀████▀▀█▀▀██████
█████▀████▄▄▄▄████████
███▀███▄███████████████
██▀█████████████████████
██▄███████████████▀▀▄▄███
███▄███▀████████▀███▄████
█████▄████▀▀▀▀████▄██████
████████▄▄████▄▄█████████

BitList 
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REAL-TIME DATA TRACKING
CURATED BY THE COMMUNITY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█

List #kycfree Websites   
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: