Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:55:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I quit my job to do full-time crypto-trading. Made 12 BTC profit last month  (Read 10763 times)
CryptoDuckDunk

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:14:57 PM

Find trading range a bit boring, but still profitable. Waiting for new ideas

https://i.postimg.cc/bJhyJBR9/BTC-0528-range.jpg

Cannot find it boring. Cool that you see the opportunities so quickly at a right moment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mark_R (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 34

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 02:20:29 PM

8200 lvl strong broken out
That was a great time to long, waiting for the next movement

Wow, one more beautiful deal. Man, do you ever sleep?

Thanks man
Huh yeap, I do. Actually, I sleep not less than 6 h/day. What is needed to catch the good deal is not being avake for long but to feel the market.
Sometimes I miss the perfect deals, but if that were sleeping hours, then what to regret for. You need to do brilliand deals during the day to spend the money later. To sleep, chill with women and so on. You are not a slave of the exchange

Follow me to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades
https://www.tradingview.com/u/Mark_Robinson/
SolarFox

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:23:07 PM

Boring? Looks you make lots  of profits to call a working trading range just boring bro
Samwise_Coingee

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:10:57 PM

Hey, nice deals. Would you share some more? Seems like you are earning enough. If not secret, what are your gains a month?

I was trying to trade almost full time... But yet feel like I lack the knowledge and cannot take such a serious decision.
hunter5

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:36:32 PM

you will be very very very rich in the future.trust me
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:06:49 PM

Good luck... hopefully you have enough experience to get a regularly income of your trading. how long do you already trade?
i have seen so many people quitting their job in 2017 cause they are going to be fulltime trader. most of them weren't really happy about their decision some months later..

If a job does not bring much money and takes too much time, why cannot we quit it and dive into trading? I do not think that it is really such a bad idea, but it must be realized that now, you will live not only for trading, but you will also live IN trading.
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:17:09 PM

Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

[ 12 years in trading, 4 years in crypto trading ]

Here's one of them:

Each deal is a piece of art

So you do make shorts or active trade.You havent shown any indicators on the image being used but rather labeling up on whats the entry and exit point.
The question is on whats your basis on doing such action? Years of experience does really count compared to those who do just recently jumped up on the train.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 04:22:56 PM

Btw, ETH is in the range again. Cathing profits

Follow me to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
Mark_R (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 05:11:22 PM

Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

Here's one of them:

So you do make shorts or active trade.You havent shown any indicators on the image being used but rather labeling up on whats the entry and exit point.
The question is on whats your basis on doing such action? Years of experience does really count compared to those who do just recently jumped up on the train.

I was basing on a price action pattern. The simple model is:

DBLHC (Double High Lower Close_:
1) two bars (1,2) that have lows almost on the same price level. within 2 pips of each other it?s possible
(here it?s perfect)
2) the second bar must have a close that is higher than that of first bar
3) buy at market order as soon as 2nd bar closes, or place a pending buy stop order just 2-5 pips above the high of the 2nd candlestick
4) stop loss 2-5 pips below the low of the 2nd candlestick

KCL257

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:29:40 PM

Btw, ETH is in the range again. Cathing profits

https://i.postimg.cc/KvZcXnCV/ETHrange.jpg

Thanks Mark! Smiley
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:18:16 PM

I think the derivatives market will be a good place for you since you are well versed in chart and study the market thoroughly and you quit your job for full time trading, just log into BitMEX and learn about the entire market and sure you can make a lot of profit if you are skillful enough to predict the market exactly. If you check the biggest earners you will be surprised to see people making multiple millions when the market was in going down, so i hope it will be a good place for you.

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:26:11 PM

You are very brave once decided to quit your job for the sake of trading in the crypto market. The most important thing that it brings you pleasure and of course profit. I also want to actively engage in trade so that I can leave my job. But so far I have not succeeded.

goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:29:07 PM

We cannot deny that there are really people who are born to trade or have a talent in trading. If thats the field you are good at, you can earn more full time. Plus, you can trade anywhere even at your house. Goodluck on that mate. Its hard ro have a fixed income to pay fixed expenses but with the years of your experience, i know you can do it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
RainyDay23

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:14:58 PM

So for this day trading, there's has to be a lot of losers who lose big, for everyone who wins big. Isn't there always the possibility of losing more than you would had made working?
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:01:20 AM

You are very brave once decided to quit your job for the sake of trading in the crypto market. The most important thing that it brings you pleasure and of course profit. I also want to actively engage in trade so that I can leave my job. But so far I have not succeeded.
I also praise his actions as a brave act. hopefully not desperate, because trade is not an easy thing and has a big risk.
I suggest that this action is not carried out for those who have wives and children. Grin

CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:28:59 AM

We cannot deny that there are really people who are born to trade or have a talent in trading. If thats the field you are good at, you can earn more full time. Plus, you can trade anywhere even at your house. Goodluck on that mate. Its hard ro have a fixed income to pay fixed expenses but with the years of your experience, i know you can do it.
There are no people who are born to trade. There are people who know how to manage their emotions, they know how to resist the temptation and excitement, follow trading strategies. Anyone can learn all these qualities.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:33:37 AM

So for this day trading, there's has to be a lot of losers who lose big, for everyone who wins big. Isn't there always the possibility of losing more than you would had made working?
Yes there is . you once said that you can earn big on trading and that winning is much more bigger than in what will you have earnt on working on your regular job outside the crypro scene but there are also a possibility that you can loose what you already earn and whats worst is that you can loose more evenly  .
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:59:40 AM

I've been here for more than 1 year in crypto business industry, and up to now I survived through with it. I simply join in bounty since 2018 though ico last year was too terrible, despite of lot ICO campaign which I had joined before, only one project who paid me up and worst the value was also shit in the market. But compared this year I could say that it is far beyond last year, due to at this point of time most project now are good and it is realistic that I could earn accordingly. So, my advise even the bounties are good now never quit to your job,..
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:09:06 AM

Here's one of them:

This is when I'm not discouraging a person to stop his full time job to do crypto trading. You got rich experience in trading already and it is freaking 12 years and I'm sure that crypto will give much more profits because prices are very volatile but if you are patient enough, you'll get much better than that normal stock or forex or whatever you did back then. This is what those who aspire to become a full time crypto trader needs to be. Because most of newbies just jump on this new venture without exp.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:55:16 AM

Here's one of them:

Your image has shared it does not help me understand much about the process you have gone through the trading start date. Anyhow, giving up a job is a high-risk decision and sometimes you will have to become homeless if trading fails.
If you really like trading and taking time to learn about it all day, you will definitely achieve. Wish a bright future and I also begin to move to technical analysis Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: