Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:05:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar XLM  (Read 336 times)
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:26:08 PM

What do You think about this coin ? The way behind this coin advice me that this could be big at next bull run. But now its stuck at 12-13cents.

Yup, so you have to be a little patient to wait for this coin to be really pumped because I'm also waiting for it. XLM is quite cheap for me, and I have played this coin since last year. It's good to benefit from every reflection, but I don't know why this coin is now stuck but I'm sure he will be pumped as soon as possible.
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:10:38 AM

where can Stellar go next? https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/stellar
rajnish2470

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:40:50 AM

What do You think about this coin ? The way behind this coin advice me that this could be big at next bull run. But now its stuck at 12-13cents.

Yup, so you have to be a little patient to wait for this coin to be really pumped because I'm also waiting for it. XLM is quite cheap for me, and I have played this coin since last year. It's good to benefit from every reflection, but I don't know why this coin is now stuck but I'm sure he will be pumped as soon as possible.

very true, has tremendous volume and definitely a portfolio to hold and reap the benefits in long run...
keep ob buying and holding. even the sharp dip of BTC in last 4 days, look at the XLM volume, it very very impressive..
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: