Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:40:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Has Done me More Good than Harm?what about You?  (Read 671 times)
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:59:16 PM

Definitely, I agree with you because the cryptocurrency phenomenon is one of the most positive developments in our society, as it solves many problems, and personally it has brought me a lot of financial benefits, and I am very happy about it and hope the cryptocurrency has a great future.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:31:10 PM

I can't even compare. Cryptocurrencies gave me an opportunity to learn and earn and I took it. Since I got hooked up I've learned so many new things like trading and understanding the charts. I got a nice big portfolio took some profits bought some nice things with my profits. I can't remember any bad things it's all good if you ask me. What harm did it do to you?

If you lost money it's not crypto's fault but yours. When you cut your hand on a piece of glass it's not the fault of that glass. It was there the whole time and you came to it and touched it.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:05:48 PM

I i think itll depend on the user . Some guys and gals are using crypto for bad use like for example buying drugs or buying illegal service on the dark market . This things can do harm for them in the long run but there are also people that engage in crypto for thier own good or to be able to improve thier life . Crypto can do good for them and i can say that im one of this users but sometimes , doing crypto is addictive and being addicted isnt really good , crypto can harm us this way even if use in a good way .
trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:24:11 PM

Definitely, I agree with you because the cryptocurrency phenomenon is one of the most positive developments in our society, as it solves many problems, and personally it has brought me a lot of financial benefits, and I am very happy about it and hope the cryptocurrency has a great future.
if Crypto is dangerous, of course there aren't many people here, a danger caused by some people themselves because they do it unwittingly or anything that causes bad things to happen.
Cryptocurrency can provide big benefits if you can manage it well and you can overcome various obstacles, so you have the right to get everything.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:34:38 PM

Ever since I got to know about blockchain and cryptocurrency,  there has not been a day I ever forgot to go online and read about something new.
Cryptocurrency has completely shaped my way of perceiving issues and dealing with them.
I can now draw reviews from projects analyze a projects Whitepaper etc
In doing all these my knowledge base have increased.
Last but not the least it has introduced me to extra social media channels like reddit,  put extra income on my table by allowing me to make adequate use of my social media channels.
Blockchain and Cryptocurrency has done me more good than harm

Cryptocurency has done its bit to reduce world poverty and create employment. Especially in Africa and South East Asia where its teaming youths are largely jobless, cryptocurrency has become a succour and alternative to making ends meet for most youths in that region and this can be largely observed by their dominative presence in cryptocurrency bounty Telegram groups.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 10:55:42 PM

if Crypto is dangerous, of course there aren't many people here, a danger caused by some people themselves because they do it unwittingly or anything that causes bad things to happen.
Cryptocurrency can provide big benefits if you can manage it well and you can overcome various obstacles, so you have the right to get everything.
Crypto currency is not dangerous nor cause harm but it the people that abuse the concept of crypto currency are to be blame for the whole thing. However, the people that usually think crypto currency is dangerous are those that don't understand the reason why crypto came into existence.

Anc92

Activity: 259
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:37:55 PM

Ever since I got to know about blockchain and cryptocurrency,  there has not been a day I ever forgot to go online and read about something new.
Cryptocurrency has completely shaped my way of perceiving issues and dealing with them.
Last but not the least it has introduced me to extra social media channels like reddit,  put extra income on my table by allowing me to make adequate use of my social media channels.

Same experience here, it's been bliss in the cryptosphere for me as I've found so many new opportunities I never would have thought possible, engaged with various teams of different projects and it has really helped me in separating the chaff from the real deals, leading to better informed decisions in investments.
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 07:45:38 PM

I will say that I really did benefit more.  Because I got a hobby.  I got money because of my hobby.  Therefore, I think that I am only in the black and I will continue to do this because I really like the world of cryptocurrencies

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 08:06:28 PM

society goes forward, blockchain technology to that confirmation, for me crypto brought a lot of advantage - without saying about profit, and an opportunity to work worldwide, it gave me belief in the future, the mankind develops, everything changes, I believe that once people will operate the finance, as well as was conceived

abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 08:14:38 PM

It seems to me that there are different situations. There are those who borrowed money or sold their last apartments and real estate to invest in cryptocurrency and everything went to waste, but there are those who really earned because they approached the matter wisely.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Crypto5060

Activity: 443
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:17:48 PM

When we talk about cryptocurrency, it has done a lot more good to the world than we could ever imagine. Cryptocurrency is setting a new dimension of freedom from poverty, its transferring wealth to everyone in an easy mode. The nature of cryptocurrency has fueled many innovative ideas of a decentralised world.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:22:52 PM

until now I hold coins and altcoins which have made me get a big benefit from investment. so I feel this is not dangerous but on the other hand I am always aware of the assets that I have and always monitor market conditions. this is very important so that we always know the development too
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:44:16 PM

I have good experience too for me it is a very exciting journey amd with time i have become even more passionate about this community im also happy because i am sure i will reap benefits in shape of financial freedom in hopefully couple more years through this industry.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:02:01 PM

That's an example for those of us who dare to admit that crypto is indeed real.!!
There is nothing impossible if we are willing to learn and understand what cryptocurrency is, we ourselves can change everything with certain steps and improve our economy by learning to look for maximum results in cryptocurrency..
Once again I really agree with you guys..

livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:02:49 PM

I'm also on this side, crypto and blockchain has done a lot of good things to my life. But I acknowledge those people that sees harm and bad things about it, we can't please them specially if they have bad experienced with it.

Like they have been scammed, invested at all time high's then witnessed the bearish market in other words, bought high and sold low.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:55:41 PM

Same.

It is not just the profits that I have made which really helped to stretch my budget and now I have better savings than I have before.
The better part is I am invested with bitcoin which is really a bonus for me.

Being optimistic. Although there are circumstances that I am in panic, still there is control now and being more optimistic of what will happen in the future. This is specially with trading crypto currencies.
It changed me a lot.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:03:46 PM

Cryptocurrency has save me a lot of fees in money transfers to overseas when dealing with money remittance and that is the only aspect it makes me still hang around even if the market is breeding. Not forgotten wealth of knowledge I have acquired through Bitcointalk for cryptocurrency related topics.
Successmaniac4

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 10:19:12 PM

I can say the same about crypto. It has done me more good than harm and I am very much grateful for embracing such an opportunity. I have made a lot of discovery and have obtained great information, in addition, I have also gained much profit

Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:29:57 PM

I have also gained a lot from cryptocurrency and blockchain activities. It has really exposed me to a lot of new things which has been highly productive and profitable. Then another good thing about is it removes the effect of proximity and annonimity is maintained.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:24:01 PM

I think that cryptocurrency has changed the lives of many of us for the better, if you do not engage in fraud, you can safely work in this area and make good money. I also began to use the majority of social networks only for the sake of the need to participate in bounty campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: