Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The British company Paysend has released a new stable currency XDR.  (Read 237 times)
coinXDR (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:35:27 AM

Interesting. If I am correct, Libra is trying to do bit similar. Will keep an eye.

BTW, would you have a look at Twitter/Facebook links on your website, they seem to be not working?

Already so many stable coins out there, so i don't know what a reason why must buy this coins, even with unique feature, but we in the cryptocurrency world, stable coin is stable coin not different at all. For me, i already leave all stable coin. I join in crypto for profits not for stable

Well, we just had a crypto winter. A more than a year of bear market, which is still true for altcoins. Stablecoins are great for such times.

We have many blockchains, having one more stablecoin on Stellar blockchain wouldn't hurt I guess?
Thank you, we are still creating accounts on Twitter and Facebook, so there are no links, they will be very soon. XDR more stable currency than its counterparts, because it is built on the 5 largest currencies in the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinXDR (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:52:09 AM

I think I’m a bit confused, from your topic it seems like this coin is still new in the market, but I am surprised seeing where you also mentioned that it has been around for ten years now Undecided?? So that means that this is not a new coin but a coin that has been around for a long time, and maybe newly adopted by the British company you have mentioned (PaySend). Within ten years it has only done 12%, that’s quite slow compared to what Bitcoin has been giving. BTC can go that 12% in a day Cool Cool so that’s more profitable than this one.

We have a lot of stable coins right now in the market and I don't think stablecoins have got a lot of mass interest after USDT and TUSD. What's the unique feature or USP of XDR has in offering??
Though stable coins are not really my thing , ever since I started this crypto thing I have never invested my money in stables for once , cause I don’t really see the need for it. To me, it seems like a waste of time since the prices are not going anywhere at all but remains at place. They might other features like fast transactions but still not good for investment , just my thought, unless someone can give me a very good reason to look into them.
Hello, The currency XDR is new, but due to the fact that it is tied to 5 well-known currencies, it is possible to calculate how much the amount of these 5 currencies fluctuated over several years
coinXDR (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:51:03 AM

It's impressive how cryptocurrency is gradually growing more in significance. Thanks to Paysend, another stable coin is launched on the market to facilitate the stop-loss investment strategy. Will follow up for more information about this new coin, XDR.
Thank u
coinXDR (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:20:30 AM

How come projects like these weren't stopped by their government while Libra was opposed by the senators?  I guess userbase has something to do with it.

I would prefer that stable coins be issued by a particular state or even several states if the coin is provided with several currencies. This gives certain guarantees, because private campaigns can go bankrupt and the stable coins they create become unnecessary to anyone. However, states do not yet pay due attention to stable coins. In this case, it is noteworthy that this stable coin is issued by the British campaign, where business reputation has always been valued. Also, the positive point is that this stable coin will work on the stellar network, and the capabilities of stable coins will be distributed more or less evenly across all cryptocurrency networks.

Stablecoins are stable nothing can be done to make its price grow but useful for hedging at least. It's better to hold some coins that are worth pennies right now so long as the price fluctuates.

Of course, the value of this coin might be stable but what is the use of holding this coin in the long term because many people are buying the coin only because there might be a chance to increase their price. But holding this stable will not give many profits in the long term.
XDR this is a reliable way to keep your funds and make instant transactions.
coinXDR (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:54:04 PM

If you have a question. You can join to us in Telegram channel https://t.me/paysxdr
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: