Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:56:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Will BNB overtake ETH during next bull run
Yes in term of number of tokens - 7 (11.5%)
Yes in term of capitalization - 10 (16.4%)
No, in any possible way, NO - 44 (72.1%)
Total Voters: 61

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BNB overtake ETH? POLL  (Read 1154 times)
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:34:18 AM

BNB is a good coin, which has a bright future because it is owned by a binary which is actually the best exchanger at the moment, but that does not mean the BNB will beat ETH, because ETH is the best coin now after BTC

Today I divert around 2 ETH to buy a BNB (with price $33.9), I agree that the BNB is a coin that will skyrocket so it's worth buying, although I'm sure that this year the BNB price can reach at least $ 100 but this won't defeat ethereum.

..........///....../////..........
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:14:39 PM

This can happen but in the distant future. Now Binance is just beginning to gain momentum and attract new projects to its blockchain platform. But I think that Binance will be able to lure a very large number of projects that are currently on the ETH platform. When Binance has more projects on the platform, the coin price will be higher than ETH. Therefore, it is too early to talk about it. I believe in Ethereum, and I can allow it to hold its place.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:20:10 PM

Etherium still has a lot to do to become a useful, convenient and fast platform. But as a platform for speculation on ICO, it's almost perfect. But you can only release and sell tokens on it, then you still need to agree on a listing with crypto-countertops. And Binance offers everything at once, and therefore their services are much easier and more profitable to use.

Think further
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:24:55 PM

For me both the coins are better investment and they will grow over time. Team, technology and goals of both the projects are good and strong. Ethereum is the coin established before the BNB and there are many coins that are based on its blockchain. Likewise, BNB is a product of binance exchange, the leading crypto exchange. I think, of the coins produced by exchanges, BNB is the best, and ethereum is the best of all altcoins.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 05:33:13 PM

I think not, because if that happens, it is against the decentralized nature of this market. Binance and CZ are trying to control and lead this market, but I think they will not be able to overcome ETH, because ETH is representing a very large community in the crypto world.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 05:51:44 PM

Stability is a key factor here. ETH is already very stable and solid in the crypto market. If BNB will take over from ETH, then it has a lot more to do than just launching its own chain or DEX platform.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:04:58 PM

I don't think so. But it's always hard to predict in this market. At this moment ethereum is the most used and most popular platform available. And it has a very big community which follow ethereum. In terms of BNB it was just a exchange coin and few months back they announced binance chain. Now they already launched binance chain. And many project shifted and are shifting to binance chain. And technically it is better than ethereum. But ethereum also hard forked and working on scalability. I think the competition is hard but at this moment it's hard to take the place for BNB.

justinstewart704

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:07:16 PM

BNB has been one of the top leads in gains among the top ten cryptocurrencies and following the launch of Binance chain, the coin still holds more potential
I prefer BNB to ETH
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:44:18 PM

Ethereum is a more familiar and popular platform. Of course, it has its drawbacks, but it provides great opportunities for creating coins. It seems to me that it will continue to be popular.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:48:57 PM

BNB is a good coin, which has a bright future because it is owned by a binary which is actually the best exchanger at the moment, but that does not mean the BNB will beat ETH, because ETH is the best coin now after BTC

Today I divert around 2 ETH to buy a BNB (with price $33.9), I agree that the BNB is a coin that will skyrocket so it's worth buying, although I'm sure that this year the BNB price can reach at least $ 100 but this won't defeat ethereum.
You can do any investment you want, and buying BNB now can be profitable but we also have to remember the upcoming updates with ETH and I know it will be the start of the pump as well. I will hold ETH, better for me to add my capital and buy BNB so i can have both of this coin.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:52:45 PM

BNB has been one of the top leads in gains among the top ten cryptocurrencies and following the launch of Binance chain, the coin still holds more potential
I prefer BNB to ETH

Centralized things has better price than those BNB and ETH.
In my opinion, Ethereum is more decentralized than BNB. If BNB needs an upgrade, it's easy just ask CZ to upgrade it whiles Ethereum needs a lot proposals to upgrade things. Remember, this is decentralized world... where only true decentralized stuffs will win, so even BNB could surpass Ethereum in term of capitalization, it's not possible for it to win in price or long life.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:20:02 PM

Ethereum is a more familiar and popular platform. Of course, it has its drawbacks, but it provides great opportunities for creating coins. It seems to me that it will continue to be popular.
I agree with you that Ethereum will always be popular because ETH does not need to doubt its quality so people will continue to support it, especially ETH is a very good coin for long-term investment so people will not easily sell it cheaply.

so in my opinion the potential of the BNB to beat ETH is very small.

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:16:47 AM

I agree with you that Ethereum will always be popular because ETH does not need to doubt its quality so people will continue to support it, especially ETH is a very good coin for long-term investment so people will not easily sell it cheaply.

so in my opinion the potential of the BNB to beat ETH is very small.

You have a point in your opinion and I agree with that even Binance coin is being popular in the market its hard to bet the second largest cryptocurrency the ethereum network since most peopls cpntinue patronizing their platform take note even ripple cannot stay to long tobe second biggest altcoin in the market but the good thing that I see in BNB its grow faster and be the leading exchange site in the market.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:03:13 AM

I dont think BNB will over take ETH in this market as ETH has  a very strong image in the market has well but binance is trying all to take the lead in the smart contract coin with its exchange and other things it apply in dealing with the business thing .

Some of these things you mentioned are exactly what will make binance successful in taking the lead in this crypto market because they have more products working real life than that of ethereum, the only product ethereum has is just that smart contract and now, binance already has same thing and coupled with other projects like IEO and also being the most popular exchanges in whole of this cryptocurrency market.

I am sure that very soon, the sky will be their limit and they will be able to overtake ethereum. I believe strongly in them and I believe that they will probably be second best coin in the crypto market within the next 5 years more.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:27:31 AM

Will ETH be a king of smart contracts during next bull run?:

1 -EOS, TRX, IOST, ZIL, ICX, VET, THETA, WTC, REBL, ARK, REQ, QKC, AE, ONT, NULS, IOTX, NAS, QLC. Those are only a few out of dozens of coins that left ETH for its own blockchain. It shows that ETH is nothing more than kindergarten for small projects because as soon as it is possible tokens are leaving to launch its own mainnet. That's why it's highly unlikely for ETH to host even 1 project that will hit mass adoption.

2 - FTM, PHX, RVN, MITH, GTEX, CAN, ANKR, ARN, BOLT, GTO, BCPT and of course BNB. Those are coins that left ETH to join BNB chain in a matter of 1.5 month.

3- If you would want to launch an ICO. Would you build it on ETH to be anonymous and spend thousands of dollars for marketing (bounty, paid ICO reviews) and still being invisible is the see of scam icos? Or would you build it on BNB chain to be announced by binance on its 1 Mil twitted account of the biggest and the greatest crypto exchange full of investors and traders and become one of 10-20 tokens already existing on BNB chain?

4-If you would have token build on ETH chain and wanted a little more attention wouldn't you move to binance chain to be announced on 1M twitter account just like that? Pumping your token like that crazy giving extra hype?

Is ETH technology that much better to cover all those marketing leads of BNB? Or BNB is even on technical point of view better? Will it have its reflection in marketcap or even number of tokens on both chains? I'll set a poll to see your opinion.

I have not seen any remarkable growth for all these coins that left Ethereum for their own blockchain because eth still leads the pack. Binance Chain is new and the frenzy is high as well which is usual for every new invention. Binance Chain also had no smart contracts which I consider a disadvantage too

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
sadewa69

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:32:41 AM

I have not seen any remarkable growth for all these coins that left Ethereum for their own blockchain because eth still leads the pack. Binance Chain is new and the frenzy is high as well which is usual for every new invention. Binance Chain also had no smart contracts which I consider a disadvantage too
the development of BNB and binance chains is still very far away. but I see that the growth that occurred at the BNB price was extraordinary, in a short time they were able to grow very rapidly.

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:12:19 AM

Bnb token is a very capable one at the moment and if there will be any bullrun with high ATH bnb token will surely leave many speechless but this doesn't mean ETH won't grow over its past ATH

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
ivanserfg

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 11:25:07 AM

And what's the point of comparing their bnb and air, these are different things, bnb growth at a time when everything was falling, as it made it possible to trade and make a profit, now it can be spent on correction

dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:33:22 AM

Of course, I understand that the BNB is a promising token with great potential, but ETX is a whole network that has been running for a long time and runs many projects on its platform, but only time will tell.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
heni_april

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:37:59 AM

Of course, I understand that the BNB is a promising token with great potential, but ETX is a whole network that has been running for a long time and runs many projects on its platform, but only time will tell.
ETX? maybe you mean ETH? because in this thread discuss BNB and ETH. we cannot equate the perception that you say because their platform works for different uses. they have different ways of working. we must understand that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: