Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:21:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Morphene Blockchain - Graphene based online auctions - [PRE-ICO]  (Read 682 times)
morphene (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 02:40:51 PM

There is plenty transparency being shown. You must have an issue understanding English. You are annoying and pushy when I have been trying to be nice to you, see where you are coming from, and answer your stupid questions. I have provided pictures of my team above in the imgur album. And my "Italian friend" is my fiancè as I told you also above.

You are clearly not going to read what I am typing so I am obviously wasting my time with someone ignorant that is too blind to answer questions that are answered on every piece of our business setup.

Are you also surprised that a small startup project is being run mainly by one highly experienced person for the development side of things? Would you like to compare our coding skills together to see who has more ability to provide a Blockchain project?

Also, do you mind telling me where we have asked for investor funding? We literally have never approached a single person asking for funding. Our initial funding will be only friends and family because why would I want someone like you, who thinks our project is a scam, to have ANY ownership or equity in what I have created? Simple answer is so want nothing to do with people like you because you aren't here for the right reasons.

The amount of time I have wasted discussing this with you is highly ridiculous. If you think the team are "ghosts" and you can't find more info, I will be following your posts around BitcoinTalk and sharing this thread to make sure users know your "scam posts" are really just you trying to stroke your ego by uncovering scams because you were too stupid and greedy before to notice them.

Your other posts contain all this info about these supposed fake teams with machine generated images or copy pasted white papers. How come the images I gave you were never called out as machine generated? Are they... *Gasp* real?! How come the white paper I wrote wasn't called out as a copy paste? Is it because it is also .. *no way* real and not copied?

Maybe the only thing you can talk about here is repeating the words transparency and images because you literally have nothing else to go on to make a baseless accusation about Morphene.

I think I will probably go ahead and reach out to the forum mods about your persistence and harassment at this point. I will provide whatever KYC they ask for and ensure you won't be able to flood my projects threads any longer. Ridiculous it comes to this when it is clear to anyone that cares to look that I was accurately and sufficiently answering your questions despite owing you nothing.

You keep talking about the low activity on this thread but what do you expect when you are flooding it with your main and alt accounts with scam accusations? People are going to monitor our interactions and see how things turn out now. No worries for me because in this interaction I have been present and calm while providing you the info that can help you get your head out of your ass.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ICOEthics

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 03:04:56 PM

There is plenty transparency being shown....
How come the images I gave you were never called out as machine generated?...
I think I will probably go ahead and reach out to the forum mods about your persistence and harassment at this point...

Plenty transparency? where? Not with your project.
Images? Which images? Are you talking about the drawings/cartoons in your website?
Go ahead and make your report to the mods - oh, I am so afraid(lol)... This is Bitcointalk Forum, I can ask you whatever I want. You are just acting up like a scammer.

ANd btw wtf is this? Using our logo in your post: DELETE our logo from your post, we never gave you any rights to use it.

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
morphene (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 03:17:23 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 03:28:15 PM by morphene

Do you see how ignorant you are? Is it starting to become more clear?

Let me help you out. Newbie users on BitcoinTalk cannot hotlink images. Since your dumbass icon is the first image that appears on the thread, BitcoinTalk accidentally used that as the main image for the thread for SEO purposes. I didn't choose that and I definitely don't want that. Bickering with you will make this account not be a newbie user though so that will go away soon.

Yet again, for the third and final time, I posted images in an imgur album above in this thread of the team so your dumbass self can go jerk off to our faces. The names and descriptions of the team members are there also, ya know the ones you passively aggressively quoted but didn't actually read because you are ignorant and just trying to stroke your ego about finding scams even though you are wrong.

I will DELETE the image of your that I didn't use (lol dumbass, I can't delete it because it is the BitcoinTalk website that accidentally made the association on this thread), if you DELETE your scam accusations bullshit you are trolling this thread with after you go look at our sexy faces and social media pages.

If you think I am lying about the image being improperly associated with the thread because it was the first image on the page, I implore you to go ahead and contact a forum moderator regarding this issue. I have contacted them as well, but since they do not mediate idiots like you making scam accusations you are likely going to be free to sit here and keep making yourself look dumber and dumber.

---

Non HD team images that are available until the photographer sends back the new headshots... Please make sure your little beady eyes don't miss the link this time

https://imgur.com/a/MHCqWnV

---

Oh hey, btw, why are you googling about the project? I thought you said you weren't going to look into this stupid project right? While you are wasting your time apparently be sure to check out the white paper. It would be nice if you let me know if you catch any grammar mistakes. At least provide me some proofreading.

---

I must say, it is ironic as hell that you just HAD to be the first user on the thread to start making these dumb scam accusations and BitcoinTalk accidentally chose to use your icon as this threads main image. You have unwillingly associated your "brand" with Morphene. You are welcome for the recognition you may finally get.
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 04:00:46 PM

Do you see now how incompetent and arrogant you are? Now you posted the images, finally.

☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
morphene (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 04:12:50 PM

I'm on vacation right now. Again, is there a particular person on the team you are trying to see? It is starting to seem very weird that you are spending so much time constantly requesting pictures of the team.

How does that benefit you? How does it improve transparency? How does it show you that we are a useful team with a real product to offer?

If you don't know about Graphene that is fine with me, as I said before you are indeed welcome to just move on to another project.

I know I gave you the link to my website so you can see my picture right? As the main person in control of every single thing that happens in Morphene, it boggles my mind that you are still so insistent upon seeing pictures of my team. Are you trying to gather information from crypto projects for some reason? Perhaps trying to do something shady?

---

Since I don't think my user account on here can hotlink images I will just link them as an imgur album. The order in the album is Laura, Andrew, Chris, Linda. https://imgur.com/a/MHCqWnV

Please explain how this tells you our team is more or less qualified to launch this product?

---

Our CTO, Chris Chaney, is a highly skilled professional that has been managing large sized, multinational IT teams since he was in high school. His level of expertise is second to none when it comes to cloud management and setting up entire infrastructures.

Our Design Coordinator, Laura Guagliardo, is a very skilled artist and usually works with oil on canvas and Photoshop. She also has a bit of Blender experience though it isn't a primary focus of hers. She has helped tremendously with branding and marketing, which is arguably one of the most important pieces of a business, especially one that, as you said, no one cares about.

Our Marketing Director, Linda Hunkins, has been working with business to business promotion most recently in her career. She has spent her lifetime working face to face with customers and learning how to build and maintain relationships with them. As you can probably tell, marketing is not my cup of tea and I defer that to those more experienced.

---

Our current team is made up of individuals that have something to offer to Morphene and have been supporting me and the project since the beginning. Unlike all the other ICO projects that you want me to model Morphene after, we are not here for the profits right now. We are here to build a real useful, real functional platform that can be expanded upon. I am a Graphene expert (C++) and have managed plenty of teams of programmers over my career.

We intend to reinvent the auction landscape using Blockchain. If this is something you are interested in and want to be a part of then I encourage you to join one of our many chat servers (discord/telegram/steemit) and stay engaged.

If you just want to keep asking for weird things like team pictures instead of things that actually matter, I may have to quit addressing you on this forum. I do not want this forum to contain a ton of unrelated and less than useful comments

---

Finally, our project does not live or operate on this forum. This is a method of sharing the information with the internet so it can be indexed by Google since BitcoinTalk has pretty good SEO placement. We much prefer to engage with our users in direct chats. We are currently in the process of onboarding witness users (I would love to explain to you what a witness is if you are interested) and getting the testnet running flawlessly before we start marketing and trying to get people to consider investing or buying tokens.

This is a "pre-announcement", after all.

---

If you want to chat more visit the Telegram https://t.me/morphene_chat or swing by the discord server https://discord.gg/V9an5ur and check out the programming and setup discussions taking place not on this forum. Thanks!

(Thanks for seeking out ICO scams and trying to make them more visible for users. It is actually a very useful service. However, you should make sure not to let your assumptions or people's schedules have you jump to conclusions. It seems like you just want more projects to add to your scam list to show how amazing you are at detecting them. Fine with me, but this isn't a scam, it's fully transparent, the code is available on GitHub, I wrote the white paper myself, and we are going to stay engaged with our community because we know that is important.. it kind of seems like you are hunting for facts that fit your hypothesis instead of hunting facts that show the actual truth)

The above is an UNEDITED quote. Do you see the same link inside it containing the imgur album? Do you remember me saying that you quoted the personal descriptions but you overlooked the images?

---

Quote from: morphene
Since I don't think my user account on here can hotlink images I will just link them as an imgur album. The order in the album is Laura, Andrew, Chris, Linda. https://imgur.com/a/MHCqWnV
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 04:16:46 PM

~snip

photos without a profile it is like a street dog without a name.

morphene (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 04:24:16 PM

So now you get photos and aren't satisfied?

Why did you delete your Reddit comment where you said "scammy project stay away team hidden"?

Just admit that we don't seem to be a scam because we aren't trying to defraud anyone, we aren't asking for money, and we are working hard to create a value business and product.

If you want a new team to do better and learn how to remove to stigma that people like you perpetuate, how about giving suggestions and working with the teams instead of being a belligerent asshole? Even when you concerns are being removed and questions answered you are incapable of backing down from your BASELESS SCAM ACCUSATION.

You are incredibly biased and should not be the spokesperson of your single man team.
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 04:48:50 PM

BASELESS SCAM ACCUSATION.

We didnt open a thread with your project's name on the scam accusation board.

You act like a scammer, also you have a team with cartoons/drawing without a profile. This is 2019 and do you believe people will invest in this type of project, with such team?

Giving away coins to play a dump game later, yeah, right, we all know about that.  

Maybe some fools will believe in your "team pictures", especially one of them which photo appears to be taken in the 1980's - https://imgur.com/a/MHCqWnV

and the other that just post about food on her Twitter account and nothing about this project. Really,  lol @ you. - is that your mom? sister?

morphene (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 04:43:10 AM

Link this supposed Twitter account because I believe I am the only Twitter user and I don't post about food. What are the dates of the post from said account?

And yeah, the image was taken from a broken iPhone in poor lighting. As I said. The professional pictures are being processed. Again. Again, again, pictures don't say shit. This is a small startup project of which the CEO, me, does the majority of the work.

You called us scammers multiple times. You did it just now in your recent comment. You called us scammers on Reddit but like the little spineless bastard you are, you deleted that post.

I'm done with you little kid. We aren't asking for investors so no shit no one is going to "invest" in the project. We just posted here to announce the project and to start gathering SEO and backlinks for when we decide to have the main net launch. We are thinking ahead because we know how the web works.

You are just a sad poor jaded loser that got screwed by ICOs because he was a greedy ignorant little shit.

---

Have a great day "ICO no Ethics".
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 01:27:36 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2019, 06:54:17 PM by ICOEthics

~...
Link this supposed Twitter account because I believe I am the only Twitter user and I don't post about food....
And yeah, the image was taken from a broken iPhone in poor lighting. As I said. The professional pictures are being processed...
...You called us scammers on Reddit ....you deleted that post.

~... The order in the album is Laura, Andrew, Chris, Linda. https://imgur.com/a/MHCqWnV

Your excuse about the lighting is a typical excuse that we hear very often from scammers.  

Oh, you dont know your (mom? sister?) twitter account? below just one of many posts about food, and nothing about your project.  She has a different last name on your website. (family connection? stolen images?)

oh, and the Reddit comment, we deleted to give you the benefit of the doubt, but we made a fresh post since you keep asking.

Taking almost 1 month to have the photos done, but there is no need anymore, you already provided some images of some people. Family? stolen pictures? who knows...

Photoshoot lined up for this week Smiley

edited/update: 19/06/2019

More social media of a "team member" that just post about food and other things but nothing about this project.

morphene (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 03:40:05 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2019, 04:52:18 PM by morphene

That Twitter account appears to be compromised. Linda does not use Twitter. Thanks for the heads up. Will handle that with her.

Look how you can actually be helpful when you arent walking around with a bent stick stuck up your ass. I can't ban you from posting on this thread so keep doing what you do, but you have received a lifetime ban on the Morphene subreddit because we don't want your nonsense there.

You still haven't said how we are planning to scam or defraud people. We aren't raising money, we aren't selling tokens until there is a trading market for them, and we have a very obvious valuable product. You are just a incompetent idiot that cannot actually vet SOURCE CODE so he uses yandex.org search engine to attempt to find existing images online.

You are so bothered by the quality of Laura's image because you think it was done on purpose to combat facial recognition. Just shows how much of a dumbass you are little kid.

This will be the final time I reply to you. You are a waste of oxygen.

BTW, since you are clearly incapable of performing the task you claim you are attempting to perform you will receive no more cooperation from me and I will instruct my team to treat you the same.

Go find this picture online. The lighting and quality are just fine. But I'm sure you will come up with some other excuse because you are a little weasel... https://i.imgur.com/tWpeVjr.jpg

At least through all your harassment I get to rest easy knowing you are only doing what you are doing because you likely got scammed hardcore being a dumbass in the early ICO days. You think you somehow owe it to people to "research" (aka Google reverse image search or Yandex facial recognition lmao) there scams when in reality you are just trying to avenge your own ignorance.

Matter of fact, thank you for helping me show the world that I have no issue with transparency and dealing with reasonable people. Thanks for also showing them I have no time or desire to deal with people like you and I will not hesitate to call a spade a spade.

Your website looks like it was made by a third grader and you are going around to crypto teams calling them scammers because they bought a website template or something. You don't understand what business is like because you probably never had a worthwhile job in your life.

You ask for people to reveal their identity and life story yet you are a faceless nameless ignorant random internet user. There is no reason to trust you any more than a crackhead on the street.

---

Edit: adding this because it's funny https://imgur.com/a/Ry4vtGm. No on cares about your stupid ass warnings, and most importantly, everyone sees clear as day that you "invested" in some dumbass ICOs and it messed you up. Probably borrowed money from your daddy and lost it all now he beats you more than he did before.
ICOEthics

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 06:20:49 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2019, 11:39:10 AM by ICOEthics

Do you see how dead is your thread? it appears that nobody wants to trust you!
We are done talking with you. You dont want to show transparency and people should be aware of that. You are unable to provide new pictures, and the pictures that you provided could be possibly stolen...
Now you are claiming the twitter account is compromised, what about the Pinterest account? We didnt check the other team members, and we will not waste time. One is already enough to show there is something going on here.  Until you provide a video, everyone should be aware and beware of your project:  And I will leave your thread with this message below to warn other users.
Once you provide a video of your team members we will delete the message below.

WARNING - THIS MIGHT BE A SCAM - Open accusation
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5156919.0

Syndrome

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:05:41 PM

This scam is 100% there is nothing to watch.
Everything has been stolen, starting from photos of supposedly developers and ending with white paper and a road map. Scammers are completely lazy.
morphene (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 09:23:30 PM

Hey Syndrome, how about you prove your claims?

ICOEthics deleted his Reddit claim of us being scam so why don't you go ahead and prove those claims.

I didn't realize that when I wrote that white paper without any other sources that I was "stealing". If you cant prove it then fuck off because you are just as ignorant as ICOEthics.

ICOEthics, you have proven already that even if we (I) provide a video your dumbass won't be satisfied. You will claim the video was stolen or something. You are biased, blinded, and ignorant. Thanks a ton for flooding this thread with your nonsense.

FYI, every time you reply to this thread its bumped to the top of the announcement list. Please keep replying with your nonsense because it will provide even more visibility for our pre announcement thread.

Anyone that clicks the thread will see links to our chats and can make their own decision. We have several users running witness servers that actually run the blockchain validation, but yeah, tell me more how our thread is dead. (while bumping it)
morphene (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 05:47:13 AM

This scam is 100% there is nothing to watch.
Everything has been stolen, starting from photos of supposedly developers and ending with white paper and a road map. Scammers are completely lazy.

Still waiting to see your proof. There are even some more pictures for you to claim are stolen. I'll bet you 1BTC you cannot prove the pictures are stolen, or the white paper.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: