Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A shocking truth!  (Read 969 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 769

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:26:36 PM

Even though I haven't experienced many parabolic sessions of the crypto market, my little observations I made in the immediate past one is that, we're all likely to miss the boat of the next run again. Especially if you're not holding much coins already. I'm saying so because the bull run/market comes like a snake attack- subtle, tactical, unexpected and quiet and by the time we realize, we're already at the top again.

I quite remember telling a few friends to buy BNB when it was around $20 buh they were saying it's high buh now look, it's even higher.

My advice: Stop thinking there's gonna be another last bottom (it's a 50/50 bet which can go either way), and just buy /invest into anything you think it's good to buy...Procrastination is a thief of money (crypto version Smiley)
It isnt a shocking truth but rather this is a common mistake that an investor can possibly experienced.We do miss out golden opportunities on making
money and its inevitable.Why? We dont know on what things lies ahead.It would just matter for those who do able to take the risk and yes it is just like
a gamble but this time it do have some things that for you to check on.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:36:03 PM

Even though I haven't experienced many parabolic sessions of the crypto market, my little observations I made in the immediate past one is that, we're all likely to miss the boat of the next run again. Especially if you're not holding much coins already. I'm saying so because the bull run/market comes like a snake attack- subtle, tactical, unexpected and quiet and by the time we realize, we're already at the top again.

I quite remember telling a few friends to buy BNB when it was around $20 buh they were saying it's high buh now look, it's even higher.

My advice: Stop thinking there's gonna be another last bottom (it's a 50/50 bet which can go either way), and just buy /invest into anything you think it's good to buy...Procrastination is a thief of money (crypto version Smiley)
what should be done when getting information about a coin is to analyze whether it is true that the coin can be in a good position or not. this is done to avoid things like this when the price of a coin soars and we miss it. so I think it must still be able to be analyzed and studied before acting.
In order to avoid such things you need to be always active in the market what happens, what happened and what will happen in future. When you are updated with the market situations then you will make decisions with the help of such updates. These decisions will help you out to maximize your winning chances of making profit. Be aware of the false analyses and predictions don’t consider them much.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:46:16 AM

This is very often repeated, dont wait for bottom, if you do price can suddenly jump very high, you will stay without coins just cause you waited too long. People have a problem to make a difference between bullish and bearish trends, some people tend to buy on top and than cry when price drop, some people sell on bottom and than cry cause price went up. Shocking truth is that people are crazy, most of the people do trades without thinking and later they regret.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:47:12 AM

Almost the same incident happened to me! I advised my fellow brothers to buy BNB and ONT coin about 3 months ago! They ignored and bought Pundix and NEO coin! Now they are regretting! We don't know what will happen with our favorite coins, it can go bottom or it can go higher, it's a 50-50 chance! But still the community activity, good development can convince you to change your decision! I think Binance still should be the first priority for investment! Because Binance coin has some major updates and they never stopped growing! Even after a major hack, Binance reputation like increased than before! Binance would hit 100 USD in this year and I am on buying zone!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit

Powered by,
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:15:59 PM

Yes, to the sincere its not good to be delaying when you still have time. I'm sorry for those that were playing around when price was at $3000 and they never took the opportunity. Okay the price has gotten this far to $8000 and some of them still don't want to take this only opportunity that they have,  quite funny. They keep on procrastinating and their chances keeps flying over them and before they know it the price has gotten above what it is now, you never know. Bitcoin (cryptocurrency) is unpredictable,  yes, but it's all about taking the risk with what you can afford to risk it with and if you're lucky at the end you will benefit from it. And I don't think anyone needs to be told that bitcoin was bottoming at $3000 then,  some people just made up their mind to miss what's coming.
Mux@

Activity: 602
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:08:56 PM

Your beliefs for your friends and community in buying cryptocurrency assets can play a cruel joke with you. If your friends buy now cryptocurrency on your advice, and tomorrow or in a month suddenly the market will collapse, then you will be guilty and will lose friends. Your friends will be left without means of livelihood. Be careful!
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:44:26 PM

You are right, but sometimes it can play not in your favor. I had a case when I bought a coin and now its price has fallen. Therefore, we must carefully choose the time to buy.

goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:08:48 PM

You know why? Because whenever the price drops, people doesnt buy anything instead, they moan about it being a scam or any other negative things. Once the price increases, they change their mind and moan again because they didnt ride the boat. That kind of people dont want to invest crypto, they want to invest opinion that dont really help. Now, its upto you if you will join them or join those become rich on crypro.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:17:26 PM

You are right, but sometimes it can play not in your favor. I had a case when I bought a coin and now its price has fallen. Therefore, we must carefully choose the time to buy.
The luck will not always be on our side. Anything can go sideways and giving piece of advice to anyone is really critical. I'd rather let someone choose his own take on specific investments and experience the results  of whatever they got from it. That would be a good lesson for him on how to deal his own money.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:31:23 PM

The luck will not always be on our side. Anything can go sideways and giving piece of advice to anyone is really critical. I'd rather let someone choose his own take on specific investments and experience the results  of whatever they got from it. That would be a good lesson for him on how to deal his own money.
Well with this very risky investment,i will not personally invite people to invest in bitcoin or any other cryptos because once its price will fall,i don't want to be blamed in the end.I believe once an investor knows the thing well,he will definitely invest in it even if it means too risky for him.Fortune would always come for those who never afraid to take the risks.

mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:40:02 AM

Your beliefs for your friends and community in buying cryptocurrency assets can play a cruel joke with you. If your friends buy now cryptocurrency on your advice, and tomorrow or in a month suddenly the market will collapse, then you will be guilty and will lose friends. Your friends will be left without means of livelihood. Be careful!

But trying to help the firends os also a food thing but we have to make them understand about cryptocurrency rather than saying it can give quick profits.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:25:19 AM

A lot of crypto enthusiasts were regreting these days that they didn't buy bitcoin and altcoins early this year wherein the prices are really low. They'd think that the market will not recover. If they acquire bitcoin that time, bitcoin had increased 400% already. That is huge profit already, right? Now, acquiring great coins these days maybe not too late. The prices are still going up.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:57:50 AM

I don't think if someone who bought coin and its price fallen when he has bought will make him lost if he knows that its price will up again. Beside you have to know when you buy and when you sell, you have to know also the patience is really need to store money on cryptocurrencies. You will noy find a loss if you have a patience and you will get profit also as you wanted maybe if you have a patience as long as you choose cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin or ethereum.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:11:04 AM

I don't think if someone who bought coin and its price fallen when he has bought will make him lost if he knows that its price will up again. Beside you have to know when you buy and when you sell, you have to know also the patience is really need to store money on cryptocurrencies. You will noy find a loss if you have a patience and you will get profit also as you wanted maybe if you have a patience as long as you choose cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin or ethereum.
Sometimes we cannot predict the future of the market. for example, yesterday the price of BTC is at $ 8k5, which is a dream number and after I woke up, its price dropped to over $ 7k6. In the crypto market, we should not predict and believe the win will belong to us. Be patient and know how to manage risks.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Wingzcrypto2018
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:25:27 AM

No doubt that BNB is one of the main top exchange in the market, it never go up at top 6 level it always belongs to top 3. For many bull run is already happening while to others is not. For me it doesn't matter if bull run is happening or not, for what matter most is that the market was showing a good performance were most of the holders are smiling by now.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:09:27 PM

We keep on doing this, we give so much advice to people and yet very few react positively on this. Its not our loss anyway but we have to help each other, now let's encourage everyone again to buy while the price of bitcoin are still on $8k level. This is the truth, bitcoin will not stay below on this level because it will start to grow if you haven't heard the news about facebook coin try to research that because it can help the price of bitcoin to pump, so try to invest more now.
we know that the market is in an uptrend conditions now and that requires us to take advantage of the best possible opportunities, especially when the price corrections and falls. because not long the price will definitely rise again. I think that continuing to buy when falling prices are a good thing also, an uptrend will make price keep rising
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:57:21 PM

Stop chasing the highest peak when you are planning to sell and stop looking for the deepest dip when uou are planning to buy-in. Just buy whenever the price is cheaper and accumulate, and sell on your desired price. No one can predict the market, just go by your own analysis and instinct, trust no one's judgement and speculation.
i agree on your statement above mate.  Because indeed on this circumstance we need to become smart enough if we really want to obtain even at least small profits  instead chasing the peak which is uncertain especially if it's just a speculation . So too good to be true!. And must choose the best way to become successful and to avoid regrets as well. 
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:08:38 PM

Stop chasing the highest peak when you are planning to sell and stop looking for the deepest dip when uou are planning to buy-in. Just buy whenever the price is cheaper and accumulate, and sell on your desired price. No one can predict the market, just go by your own analysis and instinct, trust no one's judgement and speculation.
i agree on your statement above mate.  Because indeed on this circumstance we need to become smart enough if we really want to obtain even at least small profits  instead chasing the peak which is uncertain especially if it's just a speculation . So too good to be true!. And must choose the best way to become successful and to avoid mistakes.
Nothing to look good if we are always at the negative side. Its something we need believes crypto and never give a way that our doubts and uncertainty will control our minds making a decision to move out instead of going straight into our goal.

Not OP has been blaming his friends about a huge mistake of his friends but it makes him down cause he even not get trusted by them. How much more with the other person? Maybe would still the same.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:45:19 PM

i agree on your statement above mate.  Because indeed on this circumstance we need to become smart enough if we really want to obtain even at least small profits  instead chasing the peak which is uncertain especially if it's just a speculation . So too good to be true!. And must choose the best way to become successful and to avoid regrets as well. 

That is what we need to do in trading because if we are chasing the profit, we can lose the chance to get the profit itself and that will happen too if we are chasing the good price to buy. But we need to analyze first, and that is the key that we need to understand in trading so we can make a target price to buy and sell and the last, we can make a profit at the price we want.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 795

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:47:18 PM

Well we can't blame their perception on how big of an opportunity drops can be. They'll stay on what they think is the "best" for them and hide into their bunker until the price rises into the price they're eyeing at. I only heard people saying that it is a scam rarely. Some of them don't even start trading yet and they're already having these words.
7.9k was quite a drop for me, while I was eyeing on the 10k breach, didn't happen just yet. I didn't panic tho, unlike some traders that can't bear too much losses.
I think everyone was taken by surprise by the decrease in the price of bitcoin, it is not only the magnitude of the movement but how fast it happened, I was watching the market precisely at that time and everything was fine, then I took an hour off and had something to eat and when I came back I saw a huge negative candle that was incredible, it seems to me some people finally began to take profits and this caused the massive drop in the market and if the weak hands get scared we could easily see the market returning to 6k or 5k.

██████████████████████