Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:21:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Good Coin to Invest : My List may help  (Read 668 times)
mrmj_cryptoreporter (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 06:37:40 AM

My best coins are positive year-over-year and I am always making profit with them . If you like to earn you can try to add these best coin in your portfolio according to price .

$LINK: 258%

$BNB: 168%

$HOT: 76%

$RVN: 48%

$ENJ: 43%

$MDA: 32%

$BAT: 16%

$BTC: 6%

Everything else is negative.

Stocks are up 12% in 2019.
Bitcoin is up 111% in 2019.

People should think where to invest now>Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:27:39 PM

Can you tell about every coin except BNB and BTC? Why these coins? I'm glad for you and thanks for sharing this. I hope that I, too, will succeed.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:00:50 PM

I think on your chart people will still invest at bitcoin. Because it is the pioneer and the most famous and powerful coin that people already proven and tested. And I think in terms of opportunity we have a bright future from bitcoin,it is also risky,all of coin is also risky. But always think that bitcoin is stay alive even all market was fall from the past few years.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:04:13 PM

I think you have just woke up after long time and btc has already made over 200 percent this year itself uptill now so your percentages are not correct mate, similarly eth has gone up from a low of 80 to 270 already marking a profit of around 350 percent and upside potential is still huge.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:05:20 PM

To be honest, I like what you put on your list. It is because most of them are altcoins and has real world issues to solve which in turn attract more buyers. BAT for example is good for publishers since reading or subscribing to them, they can get rewards. BNB has its own blockchain now. But nobody can't stop BTC from ramping up as it is and will always be number one unless the market believes it is not.
bluesnup

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:12:33 PM

Great list but most of them are already known alts, if you want to max your profits have to look further than the current top.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:25:49 PM

Unlike me, you are very lucky to have a coin that can continue to grow even when we are in a year that is bad enough for crypto, how do you find that coin? how do you differentiate which coins will continue to grow and which ones will not? I am very curious because I still often fail in choosing coins so please tell me so that I can also be a lucky person like you

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 11:31:18 PM

Lucky fact also with you. Youre lucky because BTC up to $8000 and your coins list the price is going up but if you look at 2018 i dont know what you said with that your coins/token list. If im you i will prefer hit and run and invest more in altcoin 10 top coinmarketcap. Youre list really have high risk.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:32:36 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2019, 05:54:39 AM by abstractednerve

From your list, I would like to pick the LISK, BNB, ENJ, RVN coins. These coins are the future for sure. Especially the BNB and ENJ coin has increased a lot within these days! BNB coin has a bright future, after Ethereum, My intention is to buy BNB as much as I bear to hodl and trade. Because BNB coin seems the next big thing!

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 11:38:36 PM

If altcoins have already increased their price in the past it can also be possible that the price will be decreasing again during the next correction. I've seen that very often, after the hype was over people started selling it and the price suffered.
I'm not trading but it's very simple to check for altcoins. Overbought coins tend to have corrections after longer uptrend periods.

⁓ chenille! ⁓
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:11:48 AM

@OP, you surely have a good list, but people should not just because those coins have done well in the past and now invest in it without proper research.
Your research will help you to know a coin more, which will in turn give you the right information you need to profit from it.
Nihal6443

Activity: 141
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:06:31 AM
Merited by royalfestus (1)

Let me explain the best way to invest money in ICO.

There is no denying the fact that 2018 was not well for Ico's. The economic results are less impressive: The total amount raised in 2018 was almost $11.4 billion, against little more than $10 billion during 2017, with a mere 13 percent growth. However a close look at the statistics will paint a difficult picture. Out of the 902 ICOs last year, 142 of them failed even before their offerings, while a disturbing 276 projects fizzled even after raising their funds. Only 435, or 48%, of all ICO projects were deemed “successful.” 25% of the $5.6 billion raised through ICOs last year were raised by the  ICO projects alone.

Best ICO New Initial Coin Offerings for Cryptocurrency Investors
http://Authpaper.io
1. - Authpaper In the era of information technology, technology advancements have changed human lives by a lot. However, document delivery and huge data transfer, especially commercial and important ones, are still following years old methods, physical mailing. Physical mailing takes a lot of time and spends a lot of resources. Printed documents/ credentials are potentially subject to forgery.Authpaper Delivery combines blockchain, BT, cryptography and other current technologies to build a peer-to-peer digital data delivery platform. All data delivered is confidential except the specified recipients. Data is verified to be unchanged down to every single bit. Operations on the data are properly done and recorded among the peers so that the delivery histories are public verifiable yet unforgeable. Peers are rewarded by delivering the encrypted pieces of digital data and helping to run the platform with good will.

Simple_Plan

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:10:55 AM

I only agree with BNB and BAT in your list. BNB is backed by Binance and BAT has its own real use product - Brave browser. Others are just old and slow to grow coins. RVN is a new face but I don't have much information about it tho.

∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentralize The Chatting Industry
visit : www.hypnoxys.com
FOPL

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:21:02 AM

We should probably give a little attention to AWC (Atomic wallet coin). it's one of the solid projects with a recognized team and a working product
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:46:01 AM

Can you tell about every coin except BNB and BTC? Why these coins? I'm glad for you and thanks for sharing this. I hope that I, too, will succeed.

Actually, if you willl going to look at the market, you cannot actually say, who are just those that can provide profit. It is somehow based on the timely manner whether you can spot a good coin in the market. But if you will going to scalp or short day trade then you can expect a great profit. 15-20 percent profit is already great.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:13:25 AM

Well, people are now discovering that the crypto space is a good place for investment, the financial market is changing hands from the people that use to control it to a new world entire which is the crypto world, most top companies of the world already knows about this and they are making sure they have a ground in the crypto sphere waiting for that day to come, it's not so long anymore before we begin to see a moon in the crypto market entirely, my best guess is 5 years from now.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 10:16:25 AM

From you list i will choose Bitcoin, BAT token and BNB coin, i think this can grow a lot over time, but i will more on bitcoin than on altcoins because in my opinion is much safer and bring a good profit even if not in short time, in long time will do.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:47:03 AM

The coins and tokens you pick are good and well know too but that's not all there is ,we have many capable digital coins around too its all about research to find answers ,believe me there is many more
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:50:18 AM

BTC for sure Grin

The other coins that I can choose from your list are BNB, RVN, ENJ, BAT. I don't know with the other coins. I choose that coin because I have some amount of each coin, so I expecting to see that all of the coins will increase very soon. Although I know, there is no exact time that will tell me when it will happen.

I still waiting until now for every coin in my wallet, and I can have my patient for that because I am sure that all of the coins will rise again.
Nickz46

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:12:28 AM

As stated all the above lists on looking for what will be the good coins to invest with was good. And on the other hands all the listed coins or the tokens was literally known by every crypto hunters but lets try to appreciate the goodness that we can bear on the other coins like the dencoins tokens that gives us a really good profit to gain of while we were being a part of their project.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: