Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: President Trump is the greatest president since Abraham Lincoln  (Read 592 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 09:17:23 PM

Clinton got more people votes; Trump got more electoral votes.

I've never seen any reason to doubt my original contention that Trump won the popular vote by a large margin as well.  Early on in the counting there was a lot of fraud, but as the night wore on and it was not certain that Clinton would win, people got to scared to do the theft.  Got 'cold feet.'

Nobody, and certainly not Trump, had any interest in chasing these election crimes down.  The political class is addicted to being able to manipulate votes and won't let anything interfere with that ability.  One of the consultation prizes that Hillary took away, in addition to being absolved of her lifetime of crimes, was to not be challenged on the rather absurd suggestion that she won the popular vote.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:13:55 PM

I've never seen any reason to doubt my original contention that Trump won the popular vote by a large margin as well.  Early on in the counting there was a lot of fraud, but as the night wore on and it was not certain that Clinton would win, people got to scared to do the theft.  Got 'cold feet.'

Nobody, and certainly not Trump, had any interest in chasing these election crimes down.  The political class is addicted to being able to manipulate votes and won't let anything interfere with that ability.  One of the consultation prizes that Hillary took away, in addition to being absolved of her lifetime of crimes, was to not be challenged on the rather absurd suggestion that she won the popular vote.

If they really manipulate the votes, wouldn't one side always win? Why would they let the other side manipulate the votes if they know how to do it as well? Wouldn't they just collide with each other at most?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 10:47:16 PM

If they really manipulate the votes, wouldn't one side always win? Why would they let the other side manipulate the votes if they know how to do it as well? Wouldn't they just collide with each other at most?

There is a certain point at which the deficit is so large they can not swing enough votes to change the tide without exposing the manipulation. I would recommend checking out the work of Bev Harris at Black Box Voting, and watching the documentary Hacking Democracy to learn more about the process.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:35:11 PM

There is a certain point at which the deficit is so large they can not swing enough votes to change the tide without exposing the manipulation. I would recommend checking out the work of Bev Harris at Black Box Voting, and watching the documentary Hacking Democracy to learn more about the process.

I mean I know it's possible and easy to do, to be honest I'm not too familiar with the whole process but as I understand it, it would only take a group effort to manipulate a good amount of votes, right?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 08:49:11 PM

I mean I know it's possible and easy to do, to be honest I'm not too familiar with the whole process but as I understand it, it would only take a group effort to manipulate a good amount of votes, right?

I linked more information on the subject so I don't have to repeat something some one else already said better than I could have. Stop insisting I spoon feed you. Please watch the doc at least, I mean it is made by HBO ffs, it isn't that long either. Once you familiarize yourself with the subject matter I would be more than happy to discuss it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: