Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You may not like CSW...  (Read 9967 times)
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:33:55 PM

I actually don't want to argue about this anymore, why is everyone trying to find out Satoshi? what's in it for them?
All speculate without clear data and evidence, satoshi has a bitcoin in his cup and try to prove it to your speculation to prove it. And in my opinion CSW doesn't have it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 02:17:41 PM

Ah, the forum Troll is back.  Grin

"the forum Troll"
As if there is one, primary 'the' forum Troll.  I am honored.

Hey, where have you been?  Grin
Glad you all missed me.  I've been helping CSW get his patents and trademarks together.  

But you're not a lawyer,
hahahah.  Funny enough, I am a lawyer! 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3472

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:05:03 PM

If you are not able to prove ownership of a bitcoin address .... you're not satoshi Cheesy Tongue

Proving ownership of an address proves... ownership of an address. Nothing more. Whoever signs Satoshi's address could have obtained the private keys from him.

Ultimately the only power Satoshi has left is his however many coins so it would be relevant. Beyond that he's been left far behind and that's what he wanted all along.

It prove only ownership of an address, yes of course, but eventually this will be one of the best proofs to show.
Imagine if there are more "satoshi"  addresses able to sign a message in the same time...
Personally I don't think such scenario could be classified as a simple "proof of ownership" of these addresses.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:54:59 PM

Ah, the forum Troll is back.  Grin

"the forum Troll"
As if there is one, primary 'the' forum Troll.  I am honored.

Hey, where have you been?  Grin
Glad you all missed me.  I've been helping CSW get his patents and trademarks together.  

But you're not a lawyer,
hahahah.  Funny enough, I am a lawyer! 

If you are a lawyer, that's interesting. Other lawyers have a different take than you, clearly. Also, there are different specializations, so being a lawyer does not mean your perspective necessarily carries weight. Also, it seems a little weird to me that a lawyer would throw the word "slavetards" so often, given that the profession is bound by a code of ethics. Maybe you went to a law school and decided to go another route professionally?
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:03:57 PM

If you are not able to prove ownership of a bitcoin address .... you're not satoshi Cheesy Tongue

Proving ownership of an address proves... ownership of an address. Nothing more. Whoever signs Satoshi's address could have obtained the private keys from him.

Ultimately the only power Satoshi has left is his however many coins so it would be relevant. Beyond that he's been left far behind and that's what he wanted all along.

I'm not saying I believe Craig but isn't it possible that the keys were lost or destroyed.  There is a lot of speculation that his partner Dave had them until he died as well.
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:32:41 PM

But you cannot say he is not Satoshi the inventor of Bitcoin.  After all, look at all of his patents and now even the US government is awarding copyrights to him which can ONLY be given to the original author.  It's a fact: CSW is Satoshi.

How does this factually prove anything about Satoshi? Cheesy

The US copyright office will award you the same copyright registration if you pay the fee. They simply act as a record keeper of who files copyright registrations. The validity of any given copyright claim and disputes over ownership are matters for the federal court system, not the copyright office. The copyright office doesn't care and they aren't making a judgment as to who Satoshi really is.

pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:05:19 PM

Most of topics made by OP are meant to be controversial and attack bitcoin or people posting here. He knows that no patent was given to Craig but still he posts about it to make you all come and try to correct him. If you want a discussion don't waste your time here. You will try and counter his arguments and he'll still in the end say that he was right from the start or leave this thread and disappear and come back next week to inform us that Bitcoin is stupid.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3472

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:50:03 PM

Not a bad suggestion mate. But that is not always the way it goes. The buy low sell high strategy was alive since the first day of any industry. I respect your opinion. But if you are rich^ or a financially stable person then you don't need to mind the bear market status and wait until the 18,000 USD and upmarket comes back.

Honestly, if you are a passionate person with Bitcoin, you won't see it as an investment opportunity. It is an adoption to the innovation of the finance, an electronic currency not an investment scheme.

Quoted for reference. Completely OT. Discussion here is not related price speculation.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
thecodebear

Activity: 2072
Merit: 811

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:22:25 PM
Merited by gmaxwell (1)

But you cannot say he is not Satoshi the inventor of Bitcoin.  After all, look at all of his patents and now even the US government is awarding copyrights to him which can ONLY be given to the original author.  It's a fact: CSW is Satoshi.

Cry all you like, you won't change the facts.

That is a seriously deluded person right there, just like his hero Craig Wright.

The fact that Craig Wright paid a couple hundred bucks (or whatever the fee was) and filled out a form means nothing. Literally you could have done the same thing as he did. So could I. So could anyone. All he did was fill out a US government form and pay the fee to file it. He is no more satoshi than I am.

It's a fact: CSW is a scammer.
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 05:22:42 AM

Also, it seems a little weird to me that a lawyer would throw the word "slavetards" so often, given that the profession is bound by a code of ethics.

lololololol. 'code of ethics'Huh!!!  Haven't you seen what lawyers are doing these days?  e.g. Avenatti?, Comey?  WTF?  Are you blind? 

Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 05:23:25 AM

You will be sued next.

mihori
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 05:38:15 AM

NEVER A FACT!!!!!!

X World Games ($XWG) | The Virtual World of the New Internet

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:07:17 AM

Right, it's not 100% proof. More like 99.999% beyond a reasonable doubt proof. It's extremely likely that *only* Satoshi has block#0 private key. CSW obviously lacks that key and thus extremely unlikely to be Satoshi.

Buy & Hold
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:08:06 AM

You will be sued next.

Ooh, can I be next? CSW is a scammer and is not Satoshi.

Buy & Hold
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:33:06 PM

^ For me, the way Craig Steven Wright approached his claim of being the Satoshi is really unconvincing. He seems like he is trying to take candy from another kid. A stepson who claims a need to get his parent's attention and just simply a person who wants a great recognition. I found an interesting article about this. And according to the article, before Craig Write, the Bitcoin's trademark was owned by the Escobar Family.
gmaxwell
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4158
Merit: 8382

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 04:01:19 PM
Merited by TravelMug (1)

Craig Wright is a scammer who has published a bunch of obviously fake evidence trying to connect himself with the creation of Bitcoin but he has no connection.
figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:49:15 PM

You will be sued next.

what exactly do you expect to happen from all this?

you think faketoshi can patent troll and sue the bitcoin community into submission? if anything, all these frivolous lawsuits are gonna land wright or his lawyers in jail for contempt of court one of these days.

uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:19:40 PM

Since you claim that you help him with filing all these patents and trademarks and you are really close to Craig, why not you advice him that the easiest thing to do is to sign a message from the genesis block and prove that he is legit, will you tell that he will do that in the next ten years or he lost those addresses  Roll Eyes. You really do not need to go to these lengths to prove that he is the creator, just advice him to sign the genesis block but i am sure he will have another excuse for doing so  Cheesy.
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:46:41 PM

You will be sued next.

Sue me, csw is a scammer moron, who needs to be knocked the fuck out, same with mark karpeles.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:37:23 AM

Also, it seems a little weird to me that a lawyer would throw the word "slavetards" so often, given that the profession is bound by a code of ethics.

lololololol. 'code of ethics'Huh!!!  Haven't you seen what lawyers are doing these days?  e.g. Avenatti?, Comey?  WTF?  Are you blind? 

Well, I am honored if it's true someone helping CSW behind the scenes responded to me and triggered a red-tagging by a Blockstream founder. This is a small world. I am a bit humored by all of this. Anyway, no offense intended to anyone - I am here to enjoy this historical ride.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: