Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [HELP] I need help and advice  (Read 524 times)
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:55:44 AM

I suggest you learn to control your emotions first and don't be greedy, because the 10% profit per day is a big profit
ok, thank you friend, I realize what I want is wrong. I am too greedy and grandiose in getting the results of trade. 10% is indeed a very large percentage in daily trading.
First, you do not need to feel low if you think you are not making enough progress and the coin you are holding is not good to give back good return. I think you should really look for other good coins like BNB that has been gaining some amazing value since the last month. In addition, ETH is great deal and can give you return but you need learn more about day trade and about which coin could give you more with day trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
D3m1r4wanti (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 01:42:58 PM

First, you do not need to feel low if you think you are not making enough progress and the coin you are holding is not good to give back good return. I think you should really look for other good coins like BNB that has been gaining some amazing value since the last month. In addition, ETH is great deal and can give you return but you need learn more about day trade and about which coin could give you more with day trade.
Binance (BNB) is a coin that I have tried to trade, but maybe because of my lack of expertise in trading, I often suffer losses.
right now I'm trying to trade other coins like Etherparty (FUEL) in the Latoken Exchanger.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:17:24 PM

I really need advice, I am a crypto currency trader and I, feel the self-mistrust that is happening to me now.
so that self-confidence makes me pause in trading, and now I want to ask you for your opinion,
I have a capital of about 1 ethereum and I want a 10% profit every day from the trade that I do.
where is the right exchanger and what coins should I trade. please help and advice.
How long do you trade now? Didn't you get any lesson from your trading experience?
As a crypto trader as you mentioned, you should know that you can't expect a 10% profit every day.
Crypto is volatile so obviously, it won't reach your expectations.
Sorry but you need to continue your usual trading way until you learn what things should be done.

When you trade cryptocurrencies, you can make a plan, but it will be always difficult to follow it. You cannot try to make a certain profit: each time it will be different, and the losses are also waiting for you.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:52:05 PM

I really need advice, I am a crypto currency trader and I, feel the self-mistrust that is happening to me now.

so that self-confidence makes me pause in trading, and now I want to ask you for your opinion,
I have a capital of about 1 ethereum and I want a 10% profit every day from the trade that I do.
where is the right exchanger and what coins should I trade. please help and advice.
Don't be too optimistic and being greed will suck you.If you want profits then you need to find a way but if you ask me better hold it until the end of bull run which may not give 10% profits everyday but the end you will make a lot.

monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:03:02 PM

I will give you one idea to deal that 1 Ethereum investment on any exchanges you like trustworthy.
Initially take that fund with the pairing conversion of ETH/USDT or USDC. This coin will perform the little fluctuation everyday with the USD value.
So we may get the little profit by making this pair conversion at all the time for few days then you may move to different coins.

Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:16:26 AM

With your ambitious goal, you just need 10 days to double your initial capital, that would be so unrealistic.
Aiming high is alright as long as you have the skills but even traders who are expert in this field cannot consistently make profit on a daily basis.

My question to you is, how much profit you really like?

1 to 2 percent daily is a good target already, but to have a decent profit, you need a decent capital.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 06:04:55 AM

I suggest you learn to control your emotions first and don't be greedy, because the 10% profit per day is a big profit
ok, thank you friend, I realize what I want is wrong. I am too greedy and grandiose in getting the results of trade. 10% is indeed a very large percentage in daily trading.
To start with, those coins are one of the best coins to rely on for good profit, but for day trading, they are good but not as op want it. 10% is quite a lot for these coins to generate for any investor in a day when they are not the only currency being traded.

The only time one can have a record of this percentage is when some of them like bitcoin quickly gain a very high momentum, and which is usually like once in a while not every day. It is even going to be a grater deal to hold some of these coins you mentioned, including some top coins as long term investment as I believe they give more profit then than day trading.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 09:40:36 AM

I think you are looking to succeed at something no one has ever succeed before in the entire worlds history.
Nobody in the entire world managed to make 10% a day in any way or shape for too many days in a row, they have managed to do it maybe couple times in a row, but nobody did it for too many days in a row.

Even the richest man in the world at one point Warren Buffet who made his fortunes by investing and managed to get worth as much as over 60 billion dollars (don't know how much now) didn't made that type of return, he was making about 20% a year return on average for 50 years in a row.

It means if you want to make money and become rich, no amount is too little but if you want to become one of the richest man alive all you have to do is keep doing it years after years instead of trying to do it quickly in couple months, instead of 10% a day, do 20% a year for 50 years and your children will be richer than anyone in the world.
Quite right, no one can ever make up to that 10% in a day constantly and even the so called pro traders would not dare boast of meeting up with that target on their trade daily, is target is actually too high and no matter how volatile the market is, I think the amount I can really guarantee in a day is 2% and highest should be around 4% if he is scalp trading.

The best way he would have really made it is to work with 2% in a day, then be compounding it and adding it up to his investment to increase his chance of winning higher when he accumulates his profit, or better still, he should just continue to hold and maybe luck will shine on his trading coin and make it increase by 300% within the month which has already covered all the daily wishes.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: