Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:36:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] 340$, the group buy of antminer s5(psu included)  (Read 123419 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:40:42 PM

I'm loving the "Ignore" button.

This is a much nicer thread now.

I don't even have to read the FUD & SPAM & General Negative Vibes anymore Grin

Try it - You'll like it Wink

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigBenny

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:42:50 PM

Funny seams customers have been able to ignore the buy button on his site.  Must be a popular button.
DonDev

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:31:40 AM

HI guys Im selling my a2 95mhs batch 2 miner that does minimum 91mhs constant 24-7 hosted at lees professional data center. Im selling it very cheap the miner is like new so PM me your offers or even trade is possible with a couple dragons.
taylorgamete

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:01:27 AM

Correct.. I have to say you guys are on another level..
Und3rd0g

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:28:18 AM

A FYI buy direct from bitmain not these used dusty S3 batch 2's.

If you buy DIRECT from Bitmain it is .58 BTC for each.  .58 each = $202 at current price.

So for $7 dollars more i get a brand new miner with a warranty that has not been used for a month. And the miner has not been ran for a month on a dirt floor! And its a S3 PLUS.

Do you think it's worth a extra 7 dollars for brand new model that is a S3 plus? I do!

And the plus accounts for a certain amount of hashes more Wink

And does not need dirt removal from his dirt floor data center. Smiley

BB, enough with your "dirt floor" comments and trolling.  Mr. Lee is solid.  Get a life and move on to something else. Everyone here is tired of listening to your ranting about nothing.
MrLee

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:36:37 AM

A FYI buy direct from bitmain not these used dusty S3 batch 2's.

If you buy DIRECT from Bitmain it is .58 BTC for each.  .58 each = $202 at current price.

So for $7 dollars more i get a brand new miner with a warranty that has not been used for a month. And the miner has not been ran for a month on a dirt floor! And its a S3 PLUS.

Do you think it's worth a extra 7 dollars for brand new model that is a S3 plus? I do!

And the plus accounts for a certain amount of hashes more Wink

And does not need dirt removal from his dirt floor data center. Smiley

BB, enough with your "dirt floor" comments and trolling.  Mr. Lee is solid.  Get a life and move on to something else. Everyone here is tired of listening to your ranting about nothing.

Yea it is enough with dirt floor comment.  If they wanted a data center with fancy things like insurance and floors they would not be here!
Und3rd0g

Activity: 231

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:49:25 AM

Yea it is enough with dirt floor comment.  If they wanted a data center with fancy things like insurance and floors they would not be here!

Another troll post.  Nice...  Not very creative though...
sueche

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:27:58 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2014, 03:01:17 AM by sueche

Does anybody of you guys ordered directly from LKETC site ? I ordered one Dragon 1.5T (direct shipping) and payed with BTC on 10/06 and till now there's no confirmation of my order from them. Even they stop answering my e-mails 2 days ago. I was wondering if any of you have had similar experience with order delay ?
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 08:57:08 AM

Does anybody of you guys ordered directly from LKETC site ? I ordered one Dragon 1.5T (direct shipping) and payed with BTC on 06/10 and till now there's no confirmation of my order from them. Even they stop answering my e-mails 2 days ago. I was wondering if any of you have had similar experience with order delay ?
have you received your miner?
if you still have problem, i can help to contact them

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 08:59:53 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 11:20:02 AM by pcfli

www.easy2mine.com   --Making Mining Easy and Profitable

One batch of used Lketc 32M scrypt miner , total 10 units, is ready to sell at the price of 165$ (0.43 btc, PSU and set up fee included), if you have interest, please reply in this topic. Those miner is already running in our data center and can switch to work for you as soon as we receive payment.

Those miners have worked for 1 month. Considering those miner may lead to some maintenance issue during shipment.  I prefer to sell them as hosted miner. If you want me to ship it to you, please reply with your post code to check the extra shipment fee.

The host fee will be only 90$ each miner each month if you chose to pay us three month host fee in advance, or 100$ if you chose pay us one month host fee in advance.

The miners will host in our CHENGDU Industrial Scale farm, where we promised that the up-time will be 98% and any downtime exceed that (14.4 hours each month) will be compensated in full.

I know that the btc price is very low currently, but i think it is still a good time to buy miner, since all the people are scared to buy miner and the difficulty will soon stop(already stop in this round ), also, the price of the used miner is already below the cost to build them, so it is no way that the price of the miner will be further lowered. If the price of btc increase to 600$ and the diff will not increase during the next month, it will have good change to reach ROI. Also, our host fee is also the best that you can find in market.

BTW, some customer worried about the quality of our host service and the miner, so i will set one special guarantee policy for this group buy, if the miner have problem in one month, we will replace it with a perfect one for free, if the miner have problem after one month, we provide two option: 1) repair it for free  2) pay us extra 50$, we will replace it directly with a perfect one.

How to buy
If you chose to pay us via btc, please place the order through our website directly, if you want to pay us through wire transfer, please contact me after place the order.

Order link for miner:          http://www.easy2mine.com/goods.php?id=58
Order link for host fee:       http://www.easy2mine.com/goods.php?id=81
                                     http://www.easy2mine.com/goods.php?id=82

ROI analysis
You need to find out high earning method to balance this investment
I recommend the following three website
https://leaserig.net/
https://www.betarigs.com/
https://www.miningrigrentals.com/
On those three website, you  can earn  (BTC Per Mh per day)
 1) 0.00057500; 2)0.00037897; 3)0.00039; average: 0.000448
Compared to mine ltc, the earning is 0.00029 (BTC Per Mh per day)
That is almost 50% more earning, also the difficulty of ltc have only increased less than 1.5% each time during the last 10 round.

If we assume the average difficulty increase is only 1% and you can earn 50% more than mine ltc , you still can reach roi within three month. (we can buy back this miner anytime you want at the price of 40$, only if the psu is still good. So you only need earn 125$ to reach ROI)

So if you fell you are really good to use scrypt miner, it is still a good deal, but if you only use it to mine ltc, you would better stay away from this deal.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
sueche

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:46:03 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 09:48:50 PM by sueche

Does anybody of you guys ordered directly from LKETC site ? I ordered one Dragon 1.5T (direct shipping) and payed with BTC on 10/06 and till now there's no confirmation of my order from them. Even they stop answering my e-mails 2 days ago. I was wondering if any of you have had similar experience with order delay ?

No, I haven't. I cancelled the order 2 days ago and I aksed them to return my payment (in BTC). On the next day (yesterday) I received an e-mail from them (after 5 days of silence) and they said simpy - OK.
The interesting part is that I haven't received my BTC till this very moment. We all know how long does it take to transfer BTC.
I wouldn't have ordered from them at the first place if you have had these in stock on your website Pcfli, cause I am your client and your last shipment was as advertised.
So I am waiting for them to return my coins and if you have the same price as LKETC (as you stated) I would order from you.
Thanks for offering and assistance.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 01:49:49 AM

Does anybody of you guys ordered directly from LKETC site ? I ordered one Dragon 1.5T (direct shipping) and payed with BTC on 06/10 and till now there's no confirmation of my order from them. Even they stop answering my e-mails 2 days ago. I was wondering if any of you have had similar experience with order delay ?

No, I haven't. I cancelled the order 2 days ago and I aksed them to return my payment (in BTC). On the next day (yesterday) I received an e-mail from them (after 5 days of silence) and they said simpy - OK.
The interesting part is that I haven't received my BTC till this very moment. We all know how long does it take to transfer BTC.
I wouldn't have ordered from them at the first place if you have had these in stock on your website Pcfli, cause I am your client and your last shipment was as advertised.
So I am waiting for them to return my coins and if you have the same price as LKETC (as you stated) I would order from you.
Thanks for offering an assistance.
i think the price of dragon 1.5T is too expensive
that is why i cancel the display of this miner on my own website
what is the price they offer now

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
sueche

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:34:16 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2014, 03:02:01 AM by sueche

Well, that's the interesting part.
Initially when I asked them if these (Dragon 1.5T) are in stock they told me to go ahead and order - so I did.
I ordered on 6/10 at 2.98 BTC according to their website offering. On the next day the price was changed to 3.41 BTC as it is now.
And ever since the problems started. They didn't even bother to tell me if their price is not accordingly updated and I should pay the difference.
They just started to beat arround the bush and after 5 days stopped answering my e-mails in which I was asking them when my order would be confirmed and shipped.
So my point here is - despite the price (favourable or not) I don't think that one should demonstrate an attitude like this to his customers.
At least they could have told me their price is not updated if that was the case, but of course I am not sure what was the real reason because like I said they stopped answering my e-mails till yesterday when I cancelled my order.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 03:16:21 AM

Initially when I asked them if these (Dragon 1.5T) are in stock they told me to go ahead and order - so I did.
I ordered on 6/10 at 2.98 BTC according to their website offering. On the next day the price was changed to 3.41 BTC as it is now.
And ever since the problems started. They didn't even bother to tell me if their price is not accordingly updated and I should pay the difference.
They just started to beat arround the bush and after 5 days stopped answering my e-mails in which I was asking them when my order would be confirmed and shipped.
So my point here is - despite the price (favourable or not) I don't think that one should demonstrate an attitude like this to his customers.
At least they could have told me their price is not updated if that was the case, but of course I am not sure what was the real reason because like I said they stopped answering my e-mails till yesterday when I cancelled my order.
yes, it is true that their price system is a little complex and hard to follow:) sometimes they always forgot to update it, maybe they would fix the price in us dollars, but they donnot know how to automatically transfer this price to btc...
anyway, if you want to order one 1.5T miner at the price of 1139$, i can sell one to you at that price

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
sueche

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:33:03 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2014, 03:02:18 AM by sueche

yes, it is true that their price system is a little complex and hard to follow:) sometimes they always forgot to update it, maybe they would fix the price in us dollars, but they donnot know how to automatically transfer this price to btc...
anyway, if you want to order one 1.5T miner at the price of 1139$, i can sell one to you at that price
Well, I probably will, but I am waiting for them to return my coins (since Friday).
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 11:36:54 AM

if they still donot return your money, let me know, maybe i can help you

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
MrLee

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 04:44:58 PM

Scam brag about good price then decide you will only sell with you hosting.  Bait and switch! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=827324.msg9285526#msg9285526

Show some numbers behind your ROI analysis.... you skipped showing any of details used to make it show a profit!  Include the top part to even be believed PCFLIE!
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:01:35 PM

Sounds like MrBigMouthBenny has SP'd himself.

N'e'r mind - the ignore button is still our saviour Grin

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
sueche

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 03:00:25 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 09:20:30 PM by sueche

It's been almost 10 days since I cancelled my ordered from LKETC and I still haven't received my payment back in BTC wich I made on 10/06.
Seriously, is it so time consuming to make a simple BTC transaction ?
.....Do NOT buy anything from LKETC (Nancy) ! The STOLE my coins ! See my full story with LKETC (Nancy) - here.
nzgrant

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 10:26:15 PM

I have miners down.  Are you guys all down too ?
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: