Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:47:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UK Banks - that allow you to buy crypto?  (Read 134 times)
thegoatiest (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:12:54 PM

My bank - Nationwide.
Don't allow any purchase of Cryptocurrency - WTF

literally been told that on the phone now. Anything to do with crypto - a sepa deposit to an exchange, a debit payment to an exchange.
Nothing.

Anyone with a bank in the U.K that allows you to buy off bitstamp or similar?
Been with these guys 15 years. I'm closing my account on monday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCashoutGroup

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:16:35 PM

Most respectfully,

I am writing you this, to inform you that we Crypto Exchange Ltd a renowned established England Based Cryptocurrency and Virtual Currency exchange. We are peer-to-peer hardware wallet exchange, and now with strength of 15,000 registered users. Our users strength is increasing day by day, so the need of the users also increasing day by day.

As a peer-to-peer cryptocurrencies exchange, we have currently a stock of 5000 Bitcoins, which is the pioneer of cryptocurrency with a global market capitalization of $119 Billions, other than Bitcoin we also deal in Litecoin, DashCoin, Ethereum, GoldCoin, Ripple, NEO, BNB.

We are also accommodating our customers at our level best to convert their PayPal, Perfect Money, Advanced Cash, Payeer, Skrill, Neteller, Bitcoin Cash, PayZa, Fast Cash, into any fiat currency like US Dollars, Euros, Pound Sterling, Swiss Franc, Canadian Dollars, Australian Dollars, Japanese Yen, Chinese Yuan, UAE Dirham, Suadi Riyal, Indian Rupee, Pak Rupee, or to any cryptocurrency we are dealing in.

Due to huge demand from our users we always have shortage and we arrange the required Bitcoin from Blockchain upon order from the user, which costs us and to our users bit expensive due to transaction and transfer fee.

To prevent the shortage we need a daily stock of 10,000 Bitcoins and we decided to buy it from local market on exclusive prices than the current market rate. We are accepting Bitcoin in any quantity, whatever you have, and there is no limit for higher quantity, even if you have 10,000 Bitcoin, we will get all from you immediately.

Our payment window is just 15 minutes, just one confirmation is required after your transfer, and you will be paid immediately as per your preferred receiving option. We can pay your through WesternUnion, MoneyGram for a transaction up to $10,000. For large transactions we use Banking channels regardless from where you are and whoever your bank is, we will payout immediately. We can also helpful if you need to send home remittance to any country, just transfer us the cryptocurrency or any virtual currency you have, your desired recipient will receive the money within no time.

If you have Bitcoin of any amount or any other form of Cryptocurrency or Virtual Currency and want to sell it on good price than market current price then please let us know. We will accommodate you 24/7, round the clock.

Yours affectionately,

Samantha Phillips
Chief Operating Officer (Investors Relations and Business Development)
Crypto Exchange Ltd (Sister Concern)
Bitcoin CashOut Group
MZ08151830, Registered in England
H5 Ash Tree Court, Business Park,
Nottingham, NG8 6PY, UK
businessdevelopment@bitcoincashoutgroup.dx.am
premfinAG@protonmail.com
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 04:49:04 PM

It's not Nationwide. It's their intermediary bank that won't allow it.

https://bitcoinist.com/coinbase-announce-they-will-no-longer-accept-deposits-from-nationwide-bank/

Back in the day I sent from Natwest to Bitstamp without any trouble. Lots of people use challenger banks like Revolut but they themselves can get pretty twitchy too.
cryptoking1981

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:46:18 PM

LLoyds has always been good for me, have never had any issues in the past making a sepa to kraken.

Mind you I haven't made a transfer now for a few months.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: