Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:13:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you buy SIN for the SWAP CHALLENGE?
Yes
No
Still thinking about it
I don't like crypto
I like to not have privacy, security, and governance over my data
I missed it -_-

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SINOVATE (SIN) KawPow | PoS | Bitcoin 0.24.1  (Read 22075 times)
cryptotamer01

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2020, 12:55:44 PM

A new way to invest in a project, really. you burn all your corners at the beginning, which can be scary but it encourages people to invest over a horizon of 1 year minimum, and you do not know exactly what the ROI will be, but you know that it will always be interesting in the end . but the ROI varies according to the weeks, this can be disturbing. in any case, the idea is excellent and that limits inflation, it's smart!

I can understand how people feel with this burning feature but its now been over 1 year and all that joined have made a ROI on their coins so it does work very well. Yes we don't know exactly how much we will earn but from what I understand is that it will always be positive ROI.
More than 1 year has passed and the burning of the nodes proved itself. They work great.
The most stable masternode network i have ever seen.
Soon to be first cryptocurrency ever to use the Infinity Nodes Network:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 11:45:05 PM

A new way to invest in a project, really. you burn all your corners at the beginning, which can be scary but it encourages people to invest over a horizon of 1 year minimum, and you do not know exactly what the ROI will be, but you know that it will always be interesting in the end . but the ROI varies according to the weeks, this can be disturbing. in any case, the idea is excellent and that limits inflation, it's smart!

I can understand how people feel with this burning feature but its now been over 1 year and all that joined have made a ROI on their coins so it does work very well. Yes we don't know exactly how much we will earn but from what I understand is that it will always be positive ROI.
More than 1 year has passed and the burning of the nodes proved itself. They work great.
The most stable masternode network i have ever seen.

I agree the Sinovate masternodes have been running smoothly and even if there is a problem the team are quick to fix it and even pay the missing rewards which they did late last year and continued on doing until just a few months ago. This shows how committed the team is at making InfinityNodes become a successful MN system which I think it is.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 418
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 07:57:22 PM

SINOVATE AMA Question-1 with Subtitles!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0iVucDc-rY
https://twitter.com/SinovateChain/status/1274044034659606529?s=20

SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 07:57:44 PM

I.D.S. Incorruptible Data Storage #Cloud 3.0

1- Fast
#P2P optimized data transfer

2- Scalability
Unlimited connected nodes

3- Security
Redundant and #Decentralized

4- Inexpensive
Low-cost rent and management

https://twitter.com/SinovateChain/status/1274312937365213191?s=20

SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2020, 07:58:02 PM

SINOVATE Weekly Update 15/06/2020 ~ 22/06/2020

https://twitter.com/SinovateChain/status/1275472737230880768?s=20

vella85

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2020, 11:46:44 PM

I truly believe that data storage on the blockchain is a game changer and that right now its not well known in the crypto space but once it takes off and more people start to know about it Sinovate will be in a position to take advantage of this with their IDS protocol that will be coming very soon.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 05:26:26 PM

every week this coin have a problem, now another chain split, second time in june, and my masternode is another time offline, is impossible work with this condiction, all other masternode i have, start and work for years, this i need see every day for see if is online
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2020, 06:37:01 PM

every week this coin have a problem, now another chain split, second time in june, and my masternode is another time offline, is impossible work with this condiction, all other masternode i have, start and work for years, this i need see every day for see if is online

This problem will be solved with the next hard fork and the deployment of DIN 1.0. I'm not part of the team but I think it will be!

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
marioantonini
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 09:46:14 PM

This problem will be solved with the next hard fork and the deployment of DIN 1.0. I'm not part of the team but I think it will be!

but is really bad, every month  have 1-2 serious problem and masternode are out.
have change how many wallet? 10?15? every time mandatory update, is impossible have a masternode in this condiction.

and every day i lose stake, my masternode have 58% roi and expired in 5 month, how i can have a promised ROI of 127 % ?
cryptotamer01

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 12:30:11 PM

Where is the chain split? Are you the only one?

Before, you were not happy about the node removal and your ROI. now your ROI is high but you are not happy.

How can we make you happy?

Why don't you contact us in discord and tell your issues.

We have close to 1000 nodes in the network and everyone seems to be very happy with their nodes

We are not a coin we are a public innovative blockchain. We are not a masternode either. We are Infinity Nodes.
We do not copy others and we build our own code.

Sometimes malicious bad actors attack but they can not steal anything.

Our nodes are aimed for corporate use in the future who will not own the nodes for ROI but for sensitive data storage.
cryptotamer01

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 12:42:45 PM

but is really bad, every month  have 1-2 serious problem and masternode are out.
have change how many wallet? 10?15? every time mandatory update, is impossible have a masternode in this condiction.

and every day i lose stake, my masternode have 58% roi and expired in 5 month, how i can have a promised ROI of 127 % ?
There is no promised ROI of 127%. where do you get these numbers?
SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 05:08:59 PM

We are happy to announce that you now catch up on all SINOVATE news On the GO

We want to make sure everyone has the chance to hear about SINOVATE on whatever medium they use.

Check out the links below and don't forget to Follow Us

https://open.spotify.com/show/6bjSdGsa5gAKoHWql6UHWW

https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8yNTFlNjkzMC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw%3D%3D

https://pca.st/yyeemy91

https://www.breaker.audio/sinovate-team-ama

https://radiopublic.com/sinovate-team-ama-

SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 05:09:26 PM

SINOVATE Weekly Update 22/06/2020 ~ 29/06/2020

https://twitter.com/SinovateChain/status/1278027432239431685?s=20

marioantonini
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2020, 05:43:22 PM

when start masternode with limited masternode number, dev GUARANTED 127% ROI, you can see the old thread, i have start my masternode in november when this rules was active.
later, have change all rules, and for the old masternode owner?

this coin have every week a new problem, why have change 10/15 wallet ? because every time fund a bug, release a new wallet and found another bug

rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 06:18:19 PM

when start masternode with limited masternode number, dev GUARANTED 127% ROI, you can see the old thread, i have start my masternode in november when this rules was active.

this coin have every week a new problem, why have change 10/15 wallet ? because every time fund a bug, release a new wallet and found another bug

ROI was never guaranteed, and I've been there since the project started. There are rarely bugs. So stop saying bullshit this thread. The team does a great job and they have always been honest and transparent to the community.

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
vella85

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2020, 11:26:43 PM

I'm not really sure what you are saying as there isn't always problems with the Sinovate wallet and the last wallet update was months ago before this recent one. At least the team are working on the issues unlike a lot of projects that don't care if there are problems with their chains.

cryptotamer01

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 06:47:00 AM
Last edit: July 02, 2020, 08:48:26 AM by cryptotamer01

but is really bad, every month  have 1-2 serious problem and masternode are out.

- There was never a 127% guranteed ROI
- All the rule changes are done by governance votes from the community so we don't do anything by ourselves.
- Wallet update does not mean bugs, wallet updates and forks mean evolution and development. We had 1100 github commits in the last year. You can not see this because your mind works different. What does 1100 commits tell you? Bugs or evolution.

Bitcointalk became full of people who do not appreciate and understand technology. I am looking forward to november when your node will expire.
We should not waste our time with these things and keep developing.
cryptotamer01

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 06:57:38 AM

I'm not really sure what you are saying as there isn't always problems with the Sinovate wallet and the last wallet update was months ago before this recent one. At least the team are working on the issues unlike a lot of projects that don't care if there are problems with their chains.
He is lying and he talks without any logic.
Which one is better, we stop coding and developing, stay with one wallet or we keep upgrading with new features.

What does Evolution mean for this guy?
Kodaman

Activity: 189
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 06:21:14 PM

He is lying and he talks without any logic.
Which one is better, we stop coding and developing, stay with one wallet or we keep upgrading with new features.

What does Evolution mean for this guy?
If that guy has a legendary account and complaining about wallet upgrades because of active development, maybe bitcointalk.org is not the right place for crypto anymore.
Moshen

Activity: 147
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 04, 2020, 03:36:34 PM

Just take it lightly. 127% figure was a bait-and-shift tactics. To make everyone captivated by high promises of mining returns and stuff like that. I would take a neutral stance here. Sinnovate is an old coin with big stuff brewing under the hood, we should expect a nice shift towards it from miners who up until now have been sitting on less profitable garbage.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: