Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:53:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you buy SIN for the SWAP CHALLENGE?
Yes
No
Still thinking about it
I don't like crypto
I like to not have privacy, security, and governance over my data
I missed it -_-

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SINOVATE (SIN) KawPow | PoS | Bitcoin 0.24.1  (Read 22075 times)
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 05:13:38 AM

for masternodes hosted on https://sinovate.io the fork will be automatic? the masternode will be restarted and I will have to wait 3 days to get the stakes again?
because my masternode end at block 553.500 and I wouldn't want to miss the last few days of stake  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agan husaeni

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 07:45:33 AM

wow, glad to know this project still growing, we need project like this, who make different features then other. we waiting for hardfork wallet and future development.
cryptotamer01

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 05:33:53 AM

for masternodes hosted on https://sinovate.io the fork will be automatic? the masternode will be restarted and I will have to wait 3 days to get the stakes again?
because my masternode end at block 553.500 and I wouldn't want to miss the last few days of stake  Grin
For setUP SINOVATE users, they need to upgrade their nodes inside the wallet by clicking on the 1-clcik setUP button but this must be done at or after block 550 000.
You can DM me in SIN discord and i will be able to help you. @cryplander
cryptotamer01

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 05:35:11 AM

wow, glad to know this project still growing, we need project like this, who make different features then other. we waiting for hardfork wallet and future development.
Thank you for your kind words. Good projects never stop developing no matter what happens in the market.
We are one of them.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2020, 10:12:27 PM

Thank you for your kind words. Good projects never stop developing no matter what happens in the market.
We are one of them.

That's right my friend. I saw from the moment this project was launched that we had a very good team working on Sinovate and that they have stayed active this whole time working on making Sinovate even better. I'm confident that all this hard work and patience from the community will all pay off in the future.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2020, 02:05:19 PM

We are one of them.

That's right my friend. I saw from the moment this project was launched that we had a very good team working on Sinovate and that they have stayed active this whole time working on making Sinovate even better. I'm confident that all this hard work and patience from the community will all pay off in the future.

Yes, the work carried out by the Sinovate team is remarkable. Despite a launch in a complicated period (2018/2019), they dedicated themselves to moving the project forward.

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
Mark55

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 10:53:23 AM

I have several MN and just finished a 1 year cycle. I am very pleased with the reward. Unfortunately the price is a little bit decreased during this time. But I think the whole cryptomarket has suffered a lot at this time. 
For someone who is not sure if he wants to invest in this project, i can only say that now is probably the best time to do so. Of course there is always a risk when investing in a project. I think this coin will only be as cheap as now for a short time. I have been watching the development of this project for a long time and I think that golden times are coming. In the next 6-8 days the block 550`000 will be mined. You can find out for yourself what will happen then.
I have invested in the Coin "Verge" in 2016. I had a very good feeling about this project at that time. I have observed the development closely. I had to wait a long time until the coin exploded.
With Sinovate I have the same feeling as with Verge. I will gladly wait again. Grin
I am very happy to be part of this project.

Thanks Sinovate-Team for the honesty and the good development.
SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 418
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2020, 10:21:10 PM

SINOVATE Weekly Update 02/11/2020 ~ 09/11/2020

DIN AURORA Mainnet Launch at block 550 000!

https://sinovatechain.medium.com/sinovate-weekly-update-02-11-2020-09-11-2020-ca75c1d15210

---------------------------------------------

SINOVATE Chinese Homepage

https://sinovate.io/chinese/

---------------------------------------------

SINOVATE Weekly Update 09/11/2020 ~ 16/11/2020

https://sinovatechain.medium.com/sinovate-weekly-update-09-11-2020-16-11-2020-ca0155bdc023

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 10:26:30 PM

So I have updated the wallet and synced from scratch and now we just wait for the hardfork to take place and then we can get back to earning from InfinityNodes again. This is what I have been waiting for so that I can set up my BIG node and my plan is to also use the HODL feature with the rewards I get from my InfinityNode. Great work team and good luck with a smooth hardfork.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
marioantonini
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 10:17:11 PM

I have several MN and just finished a 1 year cycle. I am very pleased with the reward. Unfortunately the price is a little bit decreased during this time. But I think the whole cryptomarket has suffered a lot at this time. 
For someone who is not sure if he wants to invest in this project, i can only say that now is probably the best time to do so. Of course there is always a risk when investing in a project. I think this coin will only be as cheap as now for a short time. I have been watching the development of this project for a long time and I think that golden times are coming. In the next 6-8 days the block 550`000 will be mined. You can find out for yourself what will happen then.
I have invested in the Coin "Verge" in 2016. I had a very good feeling about this project at that time. I have observed the development closely. I had to wait a long time until the coin exploded.
With Sinovate I have the same feeling as with Verge. I will gladly wait again. Grin

in 2016-2017 it was very easy to buy a coin and see it explode after a short time and I'm talking about someone who also made x10 of their value
today  the market has changed, investors no longer throw money on non-existent projects (I bought a lot of that junk in 2017 which today is worth less than zero).

also my masternode stopped producing today, but for me it was not a good profit, I made a 15% roi because too many times it went offline (and was hosted on their servers).

in my opinion today it makes no sense to buy sin and for masternode, because given the low price, it makes more sense to buy today and hold them in the wallet, because if suddenly the price rises, if you have made a masternode, you can't unlock as with other masternodes, the coins are burned
Brieuc

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 09:54:26 PM

in 2016-2017 it was very easy to buy a coin and see it explode after a short time and I'm talking about someone who also made x10 of their value
today  the market has changed, investors no longer throw money on non-existent projects (I bought a lot of that junk in 2017 which today is worth less than zero).

also my masternode stopped producing today, but for me it was not a good profit, I made a 15% roi because too many times it went offline (and was hosted on their servers).

in my opinion today it makes no sense to buy sin and for masternode, because given the low price, it makes more sense to buy today and hold them in the wallet, because if suddenly the price rises, if you have made a masternode, you can't unlock as with other masternodes, the coins are burned

The SINOVATE setUP service has been launched on the 20th of MAY 2020 and it was exactly 6 months ago. Then, if you are running a node with this service, it should still be running. However, you are saying your node is already expired which means you run it on the 16th of November 2019, 6 months before the launch of this service. Then, you did not use it for at least 6 months, good to precise it.
Furthermore, you are saying you only got 115% ROI, did you include the reimbursement from SINOVATE team in December 20019/January 2020?
You know, it is not fair to lie or to not be precise ...

Proves bellow ...

https://twitter.com/SinovateChain/status/1263156426748432385?s=20
https://sinovatechain.medium.com/sinovate-confirms-mainnet-upgrade-details-312f3da3628c
marioantonini
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 10:18:54 PM

The SINOVATE setUP service has been launched on the 20th of MAY 2020 and it was exactly 6 months ago. Then, if you are running a node with this service, it should still be running. However, you are saying your node is already expired which means you run it on the 16th of November 2019, 6 months before the launch of this service. Then, you did not use it for at least 6 months, good to precise it.
Furthermore, you are saying you only got 115% ROI, did you include the reimbursement from SINOVATE team in December 20019/January 2020?

Proves bellow ...

https://sinovatechain.medium.com/sinovate-confirms-mainnet-upgrade-details-312f3da3628c

yes, i have a roi of 106.43% and i have received more 50,000 coin for reimbursement from SINOVATE team, my total ROI was 116.43
i don't remember when i have start use a sinovate service for host, i think  1 september, but 2-3 time my node result "new start required" i have open more ticket for this and every time i lose 3 day of stake for masternode start another time.

i don't understand your problem, for me start a masternode sin  wasn't a good investment. i have buy 500.000 SIN in october 2019 and pay 25 satoshi for sin (total 0,125 btc). now i have 585.000 sin ( total 0,0526 btc) and i have pay more of 12 month of server
Brieuc

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 10:34:12 PM

Proves bellow ...

yes, i have a roi of 106.43% and i have received more 50,000 coin for reimbursement from SINOVATE team, my total ROI was 116.43
i don't remember when i have start use a sinovate service for host, i think  1 september, but 2-3 time my node result "new start required" i have open more ticket for this and every time i lose 3 day of stake for masternode start another time.

i don't understand your problem, for me start a masternode sin  wasn't a good investment. i have buy 500.000 SIN in october 2019 and pay 25 satoshi for sin (total 0,125 btc). now i have 585.000 sin ( total 0,0526 btc) and i have pay more of 12 month of server

If you sold, for sure, you have lost your investment. Not a lot in USD by the way. But this project is still moving forward and we are releasing AURORA MAINNET tomorrow which is a revolutionary code and network infrastructure.
I won't give you advice but if you bought AMAZON shares in 1999 and was in 2003 ... you could get disappointed but in 2020 Grin
marioantonini
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 10:36:35 PM

If you hold long term and not worry to much of the short term then I think we should do just fine with Sinovate. The big game changer is dCloud which not many even know about but once its becomes known I'm sure we'll see a lot more attention in the dCloud space and also for Sinovate.

I certainly can't sell them now, I would lose 75% of the price, the only solution is hold and hope they rise in price.
for me, today, creating a sin masternode is not economically convenient, because you burn the coins and therefore in the case of pumps you cannot unlock and sell them as for all normal masternodes.

I don't argue about the goodness of the project, but economically it is not convenient to create a new masternode.at most it is better to buy coins and hold
Kodaman

Activity: 189
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 09:35:59 AM

Long term thinkers can create new nodes especially MINI due to high ROI of 400%. Short term thinkers can buy now and wait for the price rise.
All good. Sinovate is an actively developing project.
marioantonini
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 11:16:05 PM

Long term thinkers can create new nodes especially MINI due to high ROI of 400%. Short term thinkers can buy now and wait for the price rise.

i think is only because now, after a fork, all masterode go down, it took us 7 hours to find the first block
at now, MID e BIG have 5000% ROI, ut oly ecause have only 5 masterode active, i think in 3 day back all to normality.

I quickly read on discord that someone accidentally burned 16 million coins with the Flits app, does anyone know what exactly happened?
SINOVATE (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 418
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2020, 04:25:35 PM

DIN AURORA Mainnet Launched

Dear Members, if you did not upgrade the wallet yet, please upgrade to the AURORA Wallet.
https://github.com/SINOVATEblockchain/SIN-core/releases/tag/1.0.0.0

Make sure to delete everything in your wallet SIN folder except wallet.dat and sin.conf
Paste the boostrap inside your SIN folder on both PC and VPS wallets.

Masternodes that were not migrated to DIN, Please migrate from MN to DIN now!!
https://docs.sinovate.io/#/mn_to_din_migration_guide

setUP SINOVATE users, please follow the easy migration guide!
https://docs.sinovate.io/#/din_setup_migration_guide

Masternode code is now history, they stopped receiving rewards at block 550 000 and will not work anymore.

Welcome to the world of Deterministic Infinity Nodes
Since block 550 000, only DIN nodes have been receiving rewards.

Thank you for your fantastic support SINOVATION

CrypDeFi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 05:05:24 PM

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/494800139307712513/780033929154527262/sin28.png
Dear Members, if you did not upgrade the wallet yet, please upgrade to the AURORA Wallet.

Make sure to delete everything in your wallet SIN folder except wallet.dat and sin.conf

Masternode code is now history, they stopped receiving rewards at block 550 000 and will not work anymore.

Any plan for new exchange? And when mobile wallet will be updated
cryptotamer01

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 05:12:05 PM

Any plan for new exchange? And when mobile wallet will be updated
Mobile wallet does not need an update and We currently have enough exchanges for trading.
cryptotamer01

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 05:16:42 PM

i think is only because now, after a fork, all masterode go down, it took us 7 hours to find the first block
at now, MID e BIG have 5000% ROI, ut oly ecause have only 5 masterode active, i think in 3 day back all to normality.

I quickly read on discord that someone accidentally burned 16 million coins with the Flits app, does anyone know what exactly happened?
Not someone but FLITS themselves did not follow the procedure and did not use the command "infinitynodeburnfund" to create their nodes.
They directly sent coins to the SinBurnAddress123456789SuqaXbx3AMC and now their transactions are not compatible with our new code DIN.
Those more than 150 user nodes are lost forever and Flits do not take responsibility for their mistake of wrongly burning those nodes.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: