Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hhampuz embezzling signature campaign funds from BestMixer  (Read 14642 times)
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:43:54 PM

If he wants to give some other explanation, he is welcome to do so. I reserved a post under the OP for his response so it will be prominent.

Why would he want to give an explanation? Do you really think that whatever happened(Bestmxixer instructions or not), he'd want the Dutch government hound dogs to catch a whiff of the trail?  Roll Eyes You've already done a crackerjack for them for free by pointing the way for them.  Cheesy
Because as it stands now, he is being accused of embezzling money that belongs to BestMixer. It is my belief the available evidence points to this being true.

I would also find it unlikely the Dutch government is not already aware of the situation. I don't think they would seize the BestMixer servers and just go home and call it a day.

I don't think he's obligated to answer to you. What authority do you have over him? When the government is sniffing around, I think the best policy is to keep quiet or let a lawyer do all of the talking. It certainly isn't prudent to spill the beans on the open forum just to resolve this accusation. What's the worst that can happen to him if he doesn't answer to you? Some dt members actually give your accusation credence and red tag him? BFD.  Roll Eyes

I doubt any government would waste time or resources investigating a signature campaign on a forum. They are after the funds that have been mixed (and the people mixing them).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:44:38 PM

When the government is sniffing around, I think the best policy is to keep quiet or let a lawyer do all of the talking.
Kinda like what his friends are doing for him in this thread?

He does not have to give an explanation if he does not want to, but staying silent is not evidence of innocence. As it stands now, I believe the evidence points to Hhampuz stealing the money from BestMixer.

BTW, Hhampuz seems to think there is no danger to him running their advertising campaign:
Quote from: Hhampuz
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125389.msg51174898#msg51174898
I don't want any of you to feel at risk, at the end of the day I offer a service and they reached out to me (I'm not in any danger, neither are you). [...]but as I previously mentioned, none of us should be in any danger.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:24:11 PM

I asked Hhampuz in his campaign thread about why the bitcoin was moved when he could not have possibly received instructions on how to return the excess money, but have not received a response after a day.
This is also assumption.
This is not an assumption, as explained above.
If we say that they reached Hhampuz from alt account it will be assumption. If we say that they told Hhampuz where to send coins it will be assumption. I don't see why this isn't assumption.

The fact BestMixer is unlikely to use ChipMixer is not an assumption either. They may very well use ChipMixer on a regular basis, but I did not state they would or would not use the ChipMixer service under any scenario.
So what is it then? Assumption?
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 09:30:16 PM

I doubt any government would waste time or resources investigating a signature campaign on a forum. They are after the funds that have been mixed (and the people mixing them).

Probably not. However, when any government is involved, it is best to take as much steps as possible to distance yourself from the situation and to keep as quiet as possible.
petahasher

Activity: 316
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:12:35 PM

Nobody cares when a SCAMMER like you accusses him. He will not respond.

Although I personally would not say Quickseller is trustworthy (in terms of financials), I would say that he is not a pathological liar, and can come up with logical claims such as this one. Even murderers/rapists are allowed to sue others, their accusations are as valid as any other human being's.

That said, Quickseller has provided some solid, tangible proof that goes beyond just his word. I think Hhampuz should give a response, it's interesting where this will go from here.
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:25:21 PM

Although I personally would not say Quickseller is trustworthy (in terms of financials), I would say that he is not a pathological liar, and can come up with logical claims such as this one. Even murderers/rapists are allowed to sue others, their accusations are as valid as any other human being's.

That said, Quickseller has provided some solid, tangible proof that goes beyond just his word. I think Hhampuz should give a response, it's interesting where this will go from here.

In this particular case, though, Quickseller is far from the ideal whistle blower. One could prescribe that his logic is based on premises biased with angst from him recently being booted from the Livecoin campaign. Just because someone is perfectly logical, doesn't mean that they are absolutely correct. After all, logic stems from certain premises being formed. If the premise is flawed, than everything concluded after that is probably flawed as well. Unfortunately, I cannot read Quickseller's mind. Therefore, I suppose that it is possible that he is doing this as a selfless act to warn the forum of wrongdoing. However, I doubt it.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 10:27:43 PM

1) He has not provided proof of ANYTHING other than coins moving from point A to point B.
2) Due to 1) everything else is mallicious conjecture.
3) I have strongly encouraged hhampuz not to reply to any of this at all. Like I said, I have put a stop to this right here right now. Try me.
4) Another "embezzling" is coming up from this.
5) If you have not been participating in any prior accusations here, then you are a very dodgy account.

A morning  in the life of quickseller..........

Wake up, its 4 am but I need to be up to deal with all my Pajeet clients and make mad satoshi from flipping accounts., Mums basement is really cold at this time of the morning, so I don my fedora, comb my neckbeard, check my sword is nice and sharp.. got to look after your sword when you are a neckbeard account farmer like me, you never know when you may need to defend yourself.

Now on to the ritual act I must perform every day, down on my knees I pull out my holy grail.. the cat picture that I imagine is Lauda, so down go my leather pants as I furiously have my 1st Lauda wank of the day.. I may not have much to work with being blessed with a micropeen, but the thumb and index finger duo does me. so I work it hard - micro peen grows to 1 1/2 inches as I ejaculate into my special cup (i'll save that to drink later, it will give me super troll strength)

Now I rise, check my beard and fedora again, then Boot up my Pentium 4 machine and shitpost away on 1256 alt accounts, get bounty collecting.. all those satoshi's add up. I do 2 deals for 20 member accounts each to Pajeet and Pajeeta, fuck theymos and his forum for removing me from DT.. I could of been the best I could of been like Blazed, but ill just take it out on Lauda later.
Pajeeta comes back and moans at me due to 7 of the accounts being tied together by timelord, oh shit thats 3 months of work down the drain again.. better get ready to rage at Lauda.

Take a break from account grinding, better go and check on mum make sure she  has enough chicken tendies in for me today..
This explains everything.

Therefore, I suppose that it is possible that he is doing this as a selfless act to warn the forum of wrongdoing. However, I doubt it.
This does not benefit the forum at all. Actually it hurts it in many ways, regardless of whether the accusation is true or not.

Hhampuz is NOT required to answer to any inquiries by people like Quickseller. That would very much upset me.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
petahasher

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:30:58 PM

In this particular case, though, Quickseller is far from the ideal whistle blower. One could prescribe that his logic is based on premises biased with angst from him recently being booted from the Livecoin campaign. Just because someone is perfectly logical, doesn't mean that they are absolutely correct. After all, logic stems from certain premises being formed. If the premise is flawed, than everything concluded after that is probably flawed as well. Unfortunately, I cannot read Quickseller's mind. Therefore, I suppose that it is possible that he is doing this as a selfless act to warn the forum of wrongdoing. However, I doubt it.

A quick glance at Quickseller's posts, and you can see lots of scam accusations and posts just like these. Either Quickseller has a fond ambition and hobby of unconvering scams, or he just has alot of enemies, and opens these out of angst. Whichever is true, maybe even both, is not relevant. I looked through the proof and it looks convincing, there was no reason for Hhampuz to move the funds, unless asked by the owner of the funds.

In any case, a response should always be given. This post is not satirical or fluff, I think it deserves a response. Quickseller's sole intention of revenge is nice to spectate, but it doesn't affect facts.

I really never thought I'd be defending this guy to be honest. All I'm saying is that it's still a valid accusation, and it should be responded to.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 10:33:59 PM

I really never thought I'd be defending this guy to be honest. All I'm saying is that it's still a valid accusation, and it should be responded to.
5) If you have not been participating in any prior accusations here, then you are a very dodgy account.
Miss me with your virtue-signalling. No response will be given.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:45:12 PM

You should expect to receive some negative trust in the near future (not by me). This is the unfortunate reality of not siding with a particular group of people.

As mentioned, and acknowledged by you, there is evidence that Hhampuz has stolen from BestMixer, as noted in my OP.

Hhampuz has gotten many companies to hire him to find people to advertise, and Hhampuz is using many of the people now defending him to advertise on behalf of these companies. These people want the advertising money to continue flowing to them, and as such as strongly defending him.

Lauda thinks he can defend Hhampuz from having to respond by countering any negative rating he receives, and I would be unsurprised to see others do this too. Any countered rating will not change the underlying facts, which speak for themselves.
petahasher

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:46:17 PM

Miss me with your virtue-signalling. No response will be given.

I'm responding because I recently opened my own service, and this thread is related to the service that I'm not yet too familiar with. Accusations from any member should be considered, Quickseller, Scammer5025, or satoshi himself. As for whatever else you said, I didn't come here to argue, only to share my points that even scammers should have their accusations considered.

If what you are saying is your true opinion, then what is stopping someone from scamming Quickseller and getting away with it? Quickseller could then accuse the scammer, and nothing would happen. It's dangerous to have that mindset.

That's my last post on this thread, I think I was heard. Once again, I'm not defending Quickseller or supporting this accusation. I felt like my thoughts should have been spoken.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 10:47:19 PM

Lauda thinks he can defend Hhampuz from having to respond by countering any negative rating he receives, and I would be unsurprised to see others do this too. Any countered rating will not change the underlying facts, which speak for themselves.
I hereby also forbid Hhampuz to respond. How about that? What will you do now? Scam more people with your escrow business? Roll Eyes

I'm responding because I recently opened my own service, and this thread is related to the service that I'm not yet too familiar with.
Exactly, you are trying to destroy a competitor which makes it even more dodgy. I've been down this fight hundreds of times and can sniff out intent very quickly based on your post history. But you may very well be a legitimate person and not a purchased account/alt/whatever like that degenerate bill gator.  Wink

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
petahasher

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:49:06 PM

You should expect to receive some negative trust in the near future (not by me). This is the unfortunate reality of not siding with a particular group of people.

As mentioned, and acknowledged by you, there is evidence that Hhampuz has stolen from BestMixer, as noted in my OP.

Hhampuz has gotten many companies to hire him to find people to advertise, and Hhampuz is using many of the people now defending him to advertise on behalf of these companies. These people want the advertising money to continue flowing to them, and as such as strongly defending him.

I am not against Lauda/for you. Read my post above, brushing off accusations because the accuser is not trustworthy is a dangerous and damaging mindset.

I made it clear that I'm not defending you, because obviously I don't want nor deserve negative trust.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:50:10 PM

I hereby also forbid Hhampuz to respond. How about that? What will you do now? Roll Eyes
This would be evidence that hhampuz is little more than a puppet of yours, which has been evident as of recently.

Regardless of the underlying reason why Hhampuz does not respond, the facts continue speaking for themselves.

I am not against Lauda/for you. Read my post above, brushing off accusations because the accuser is not trustworthy is a dangerous and damaging mindset.

I made it clear that I'm not defending you, because obviously I don't want nor deserve negative trust.
I agree that what you describe is a dangerous mindset, and that you are not for/against any person.

I don't think not being for/against someone is enough to avoid getting the negative rating.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 10:52:35 PM

I hereby also forbid Hhampuz to respond. How about that? What will you do now? Roll Eyes
This would be evidence that hhampuz is little more than a puppet of yours, which has been evident as of recently.
Which is wrong again. He can choose to either indulge you and anger me, or not indulge you and not anger me. What would anyone sane do? I told you I can shut this down from many angles.

Regardless of the underlying reason why Hhampuz does not respond, the facts continue speaking for themselves.
There are no facts here.

This is also a lie, but petahasher doesn't seem to care about that. If he isn't shady like recent revelations about certain users show, he has nothing to worry about. Nowadays you sound like a corrupt cop trying to protect corrupt politicians.

Read my post above, brushing off accusations because the accuser is not trustworthy is a dangerous and damaging mindset.
I won't allow the accused to respond, that's how much I care about your virtue-signalling mindset, and obviously quickseller's scamming mindset.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 11:11:50 PM

All I'm saying is that it's still a valid accusation, and it should be responded to.

I don't have the Cat Queen's powers to prevent Hhampuz from responding, but if he does - this won't end anyway, so he might as well not bother. We've had these bullshit accusations (the "pill addiction" is a classic) that just devolve into all sorts of nonsense even though there are no facts to support them. Quickseller is not grounded in facts or truth, he can make any shit up, and for any honest person such as Hhampuz to debate with him is always a losing proposition.
mightyDTs

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:14:12 PM

Which is wrong again. He can choose to either indulge you and anger me, or not indulge you and not anger me. What would anyone sane do? I told you I can shut this down from many angles.
WOW! really!!

So Hhampuz is not responding here because he knows making you angry will destroy his reputation like you did for Bill and others? Also Hhampuz will never accepted as a gang member.

I mean how far we have to go to have these clear that Lauda is threatening other DTs not to talk against her or they will be destroyed. Shame all those who included her in their trust network and watching these insulting statements. You guys need Lauda to protect you. I see bounches of Monkeys seating on DT network.

@Hhampuz, you are losing your credibility in the forum if you are really not responding here because Lauda said so. Shame!

This could even be a trap for you which Lauda planned. I mean think it this way,

Lauda will protect you the community will question you that you have not your own voice and then you will lose your credibility. A person with zero credibility is a burden. No one will use you and eventually this will effect your business here.
What if this is Lauda's plan to destroy you? Do not trust anyone over your own ethics especially in a place where you have no chance to see the person in real life. Have your own grownup voice.

EDIT,
LOL this is what happen when you talk free speech.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=2602674
https://i.imgur.com/6RJKqLR.png
This is what you get when you anger Lauda.

Lauda: I already have explained that this an ALT account you did nothing for me but just proved that you are weak and your judgements are biased. In most cases you tag others who makes you angry.

@theymos, how many times you need proves. This also proves that why others are not excluding Lauda from their network.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 6763

Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:26:09 PM

Probably not. However, when any government is involved, it is best to take as much steps as possible to distance yourself from the situation and to keep as quiet as possible.
Hell yeah--I'm not sure how bad I'd be freaking out if I were Hhampuz and I'd been working for a company that had just been shut down by the government (even though it's probably not his government).  However, I also don't know how vigorously the authorities would pursue a campaign manager, but if they're looking for every penny to be accounted for they might want to know where the leftover funds from the campaign went.  Who knows?

Perhaps Hhampuz made every attempt to communicate with the BestMixer team here on the forum for tractability, but having the Feds knock on your door changes things.  Maybe they moved communication to an encrypted texting service, we don't know.  I don't know, and you don't know.  All we can do is speculate. 
Yeah, the only one who can provide the truth is Hhampuz, and it's so far not clear whether he's going to comment on this.  I think it would be good if he did, but there may be reasons why he won't or can't.  And as much as I don't like Quickseller, I don't think he's wrong for bringing attention to this.  If this was something jamalaezaz or Quickseller did, I'm very sure there wouldn't be such a fuss if the same evidence was presented.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
bones261
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:36:02 PM

@Hhampuz, you are losing your credibility in the forum if you are really not responding here because Lauda said so. Shame!

Hhampuz should keep his mouth shut regarding this matter whether Lauda advocates for it or not. All Quickseller has established is that the funds used to pay the signature campaign participants was moved. At this time, we really have no idea what the true motives are behind this. All we have is one of Quickseller's conclusions, which more often than not is what I would expect from someone with a jaded/cunning point of view.
mightyDTs

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:42:32 PM

Yeah, the only one who can provide the truth is Hhampuz, and it's so far not clear whether he's going to comment on this. I think it would be good if he did, but there may be reasons why he won't or can't.  And as much as I don't like Quickseller, I don't think he's wrong for bringing attention to this.  If this was something jamalaezaz or Quickseller did, I'm very sure there wouldn't be such a fuss if the same evidence was presented.

Have you missed to read this?

Hhampuz should keep his mouth shut regarding this matter whether Lauda advocates for it or not. All Quickseller has established is that the funds used to pay the signature campaign participants was moved. At this time, we really have no idea what the true motives are behind this. All we have is one of Quickseller's conclusions, which more often than not is always based on what I would expect from someone with a jaded/cunning point of view.
This is the reason he needs to step in here and explain without listening Lauda. I don't think listening Lauda is bringing anything good for him except not to anger her theory.
The latest prove: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5148016.0

I have no obligation against Hhampuz, from my account (this is an alt if you are not aware) we have exchanged some good words in the past. I know/believe he is a gentleman.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: