Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:01:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Footbattle.io - ⚽️New Blockchain Soccer Manager Game with Live Matches!⚽️  (Read 790 times)
markovonline

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:58:27 AM

Will it be something like the game hattrick.org with the addition of cryptocurrency?
Or more like a football manager? In such games, the main thing at first is to increase the community every day. If you cannot achieve this, then there will be no success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:25:10 AM

Will it be something like the game hattrick.org with the addition of cryptocurrency?
Or more like a football manager? In such games, the main thing at first is to increase the community every day. If you cannot achieve this, then there will be no success.

its more like football manager, due know this game is still under developments... its allready nice game , and it will be nicer ( i hope)
kaltun

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:08:14 PM

18/June Update:

- Cup Royales now have only 16 clubs and are PVP only (no more AI bots). Cups that already have bots on the queue won't be affected, but the next ones will start bot free.

- XP gain is now affected by energy and player match rating, on the other side, XP gain on 100% energy was increased to balance that out.

- Low energy has a bigger impact on player's performance, penalty from playing at 0% went from -80% to -95%, and also energy under 50% will have affect the player speed during the match

- Due to taking too long for the Cup Royales to start with PVP only, we are reverting that, AI clubs will join after 5 minutes as before

- To avoid exploiting Cup Royales prizes, you can only earn each cup prize once per day

Thanks everybody for the feedback and suggestions! The goal of this update is to fix some of the exploits found so far, and there will be more changes soon to address the other ones.
kaltun

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 11:07:16 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2019, 07:16:15 AM by kaltun

honestly , this is the one of few real working OSM on cryptoworld ...

once you in the game , you dont have to worry about the high fee gas .... cause not need it ....

you can play this game without putting any dime in it , and still you can earn with this game .....

so this is my offer now ....

if you join this game with my ref :

https://footbattle.io/?r=502

give me : sign - dm  ill reward you with an Blue full leveled player ( if your fast , you may also choose one of it ) at least worth of 0.01 eth

this offer stands till it removed this Wink
kaltun

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:44:19 PM

from the discord channel,

you can buy sponsors with burn-tokens what eventually reward you with F (footbattle) bucks.

27 - September Update

- Introducing sponsors! Use tokens to get sponsorship contracts and earn F bucks for your club! First sponsor is BlockBurn.

- Engine performance improvements - focus on reducing the lag during peak usage times

slowly this is gonna nice OSM - atm the only working one on crypto-world
bakko_sir

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 01:15:14 PM

If I play your game and win matches, will I be able to get your cryptocurrency? With her help I will be able to perform actions in the game such as buying players etc?
gaissa

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:22:12 AM

Is it possible to join the National League somehow? There is only info about the National Cup (and Regional Cup), but nothing about the leagues. Some manual and FAQ would be nice...

e: Hmm it seems I am there automatically. Allright, that is how it happens Cheesy
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 10:25:30 AM

Is it possible to join the National League somehow? There is only info about the National Cup (and Regional Cup), but nothing about the leagues. Some manual and FAQ would be nice...

You will enter automatically in the national league (or regional league if your country doesn't have enough clubs) every month
your club needs 1.000 fans minimum to be part of the league

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
kaltun

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 12:26:42 PM

e: Hmm it seems I am there automatically. Allright, that is how it happens Cheesy

go to discord, devs  always answers
https://discord.gg/jkEdV5p

kaltun

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 12:31:02 PM

10 - October Update

- More performance-scalability improvements

- Estonian player names
ovcijisir

Activity: 1488
Merit: 320

🐪 https://freebitco.in/?r=38535612

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 04:44:17 PM

Why is user footbattle.io so inactive, it would be nice if they would also make updates and announcements here to as in Discord channel.

Btw Kaltun where did you get footbattle avatar? Looks nice, maybe I will also put it.

kaltun

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 10:36:38 AM

Why is user footbattle.io so inactive, it would be nice if they would also make updates and announcements here to as in Discord channel.

Btw Kaltun where did you get footbattle avatar? Looks nice, maybe I will also put it.

i made it self  Grin

you may use it if you want , right-click  --> save as --> you know next Wink

indeed atm its kind a still on both side ( bct and discord) .. but devs are still working on footbattle....

kaltun

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 10:39:02 AM

updates :
11 - October Update

- Now you can select different squads for official tournaments on the squad screen

- Match report now shows the morale of each player for that match

14 - October Update

- Training Center! Build/Upgrade your youth training center to upgrade the starting level of new recruits from the Youth Academy

- More building/upgrades coming soon

20 - October Update

- World Cup Live!

- Fixed a bug where it was possible to set players off the field boundaries on the squad

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:15:43 PM

updates :
11 - October Update

- Now you can select different squads for official tournaments on the squad screen

- Match report now shows the morale of each player for that match
14 - October Update

- Training Center! Build/Upgrade your youth training center to upgrade the starting level of new recruits from the Youth Academy

- More building/upgrades coming soon
20 - October Update

- World Cup Live!

- Fixed a bug where it was possible to set players off the field boundaries on the squad
I noticed that the developers of this site (Footbattle.io) are very active and work hard, I hope that your products will be a great success and be accepted by the public

ovcijisir

Activity: 1488
Merit: 320

🐪 https://freebitco.in/?r=38535612

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 07:58:32 PM

i made it self  Grin

you may use it if you want , right-click  --> save as --> you know next Wink

indeed atm its kind a still on both side ( bct and discord) .. but devs are still working on footbattle....

Good job Kaltun avatar looks great. I thaught that guys from footbattle made a bounty when I saw it Cheesy

gaissa

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:18:02 PM

wth happenened to the layout of this game? sucks Cheesy Is it even possible to make new squad formations anymore?
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 02:22:02 PM

wth happenened to the layout of this game? sucks Cheesy Is it even possible to make new squad formations anymore?

it's a bug obviously
you can use the https://old.footbattle.io/ old version, make the squad there, I'm sure that the devs will fix this asap

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 03:38:44 PM

Hi there. I think the concept of this game is very interesting. But I can't find the information of the team involved in this project, is your developer very experienced and have a good background? I hope I can see it clearly before trying to play and invest here, I really need transparent information to increase my trust in you and to avoid fraud. Thanks!!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:43:28 PM

it's a bug obviously
you can use the https://old.footbattle.io/ old version, make the squad there, I'm sure that the devs will fix this asap

Nice!

This soccer game seems pretty interesting but where are the soccer fans now? This is your chance to own your football club and name it according to your liking. Or the dev needs better promotion of this site?
The new site is working on my end. Seems that the bug is already fixed.
But may we know, when will the beta version or the full version be released?
gaissa

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 07:15:19 PM

it's a bug obviously

Nice!

This soccer game seems pretty interesting but where are the soccer fans now? This is your chance to own your football club and name it according to your liking. Or the dev needs better promotion of this site?
The new site is working on my end. Seems that the bug is already fixed.
But may we know, when will the beta version or the full version be released?

Yep working fine now Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: