Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Delta Exchange - Modern Service for Accessing e-Currency  (Read 822 times)
Areuinsane

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:33:35 AM

all the great reviews are easily explained: DeltaExchange offers excellent partnership and collaboration. By the way, tell me, please, which pairs are supported here? How wide is the range?
you probably want to clarify which coins will be used in trading days. If yes, then this is Bitcoin, Ethereum and USDT. Trading pairs can be made in large quantities and, as far as I understand, it is available here. For me it is strange that there are not enough coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:39:12 AM

Founded in 2018, DeltaExchange is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in Asian countries.

Really? I hear first time about your exchange. And I cant find your exchange even on CMC (they need just 10k daily volume for getting listed there). Largest Asian exchanges are: Binance, Huobi, Okex and so on...
Is this exchange have any relation to DEX - EtherDelta?
minereu.com.

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:00:56 AM

all the great reviews are easily explained: DeltaExchange offers excellent partnership and collaboration. By the way, tell me, please, which pairs are supported here? How wide is the range?
you probably want to clarify which coins will be used in trading days. If yes, then this is Bitcoin, Ethereum and USDT. Trading pairs can be made in large quantities and, as far as I understand, it is available here. For me it is strange that there are not enough coins.
I think that over time new coins will be added. In addition, the developers add, probably, those coins that have high liquidity (for example - Bitcoin). Try to find out from the experts in the round-the-clock technical support that the platform provides.

annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:08:46 AM

Deploys high end secured servers with SSL, anti-DDOS attack, re-captcha, and email-based OTP
Many also say their servers are very safe. Can you give a giveaway to find your server's security loopholes so that it's really safe.
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:36:54 AM

yes, developers really add only coins that have high credibility, user base and liquidity. By the way, about the technical support or functionality of the platform: what if I am a user of another country and do not know English? Is there a possibility for technical support to answer me in no other language and what languages are there on this platform in general?
geokilla

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:41:31 AM

yes, developers really add only coins that have high credibility, user base and liquidity. By the way, about the technical support or functionality of the platform: what if I am a user of another country and do not know English? Is there a possibility for technical support to answer me in no other language and what languages are there on this platform in general?
but multilingualism is another important advantage: the support will be supported by English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean in all user interfaces. These are the most common languages, so almost anyone can understand the nuances of the platform.
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:47:49 AM

It is worth noting that the most initial release will be only in English and Chinese. Other languages will be added later. What else do we know about DeltaExchange? I would like to know everything about her that is possible. although other users say they have not heard of this exchange, I believe that they were simply not sufficiently informed.
geokilla

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:01:33 AM

I agree with the previous commentator. You need to know the benefits that the platform provides. but I think it depends on what may be important to users. For example, which parameter is the most significant for you in this area?
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:07:43 AM

I agree with the previous commentator. You need to know the benefits that the platform provides. but I think it depends on what may be important to users. For example, which parameter is the most significant for you in this area?
for me, security and keeping my data confidential is important. For example, it may be a KYC program, although not everyone is comfortable with it. But I believe that this will exclude unscrupulous users.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:12:30 AM

Founded in 2018, DeltaExchange is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in Asian countries.

Really? I hear first time about your exchange. And I cant find your exchange even on CMC (they need just 10k daily volume for getting listed there). Largest Asian exchanges are: Binance, Huobi, Okex and so on...
Is this exchange have any relation to DEX - EtherDelta?

Exactly! Never heard this exchange to be honest. And claiming to be one of the largest Asian exchanges? From what part of Asia are they operating at? What is the basis of this claim?
geokilla

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:48:37 AM

for me, security and keeping my data confidential is important. For example, it may be a KYC program, although not everyone is comfortable with it. But I believe that this will exclude unscrupulous users.
yes, probably, this is true. After all, any platform that provides some kind of service should ask its customers to submit some documents proving their identity or their location. In addition to unscrupulous users, I do not know other reasons to use this program.
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:54:30 AM

in general, this is done in order to ensure that those users who are not entitled to use the service are not registered in this or that service. By the way, did you know that DeltaExchange also provides automated protection against money laundering?

Areuinsane

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:03:52 PM

in general, this is done in order to ensure that those users who are not entitled to use the service are not registered in this or that service. By the way, did you know that DeltaExchange also provides automated protection against money laundering?
AML mainly refers to various regulatory acts adopted to prevent the generation of proceeds from illegal operations. I do not remember whether there is a manual KYC or just an automated one? Although it is not so important, the main thing is that developers care about the safety of their product.
geokilla

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:12:40 PM

friends, what other ways to check the future users of the platform are provided by the developers? Do you think it is possible to provide for all or will there be users who have registered to bypass the system and are subject to exceptions to the rules?
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:22:53 PM

friends, what other ways to check the future users of the platform are provided by the developers? Do you think it is possible to provide for all or will there be users who have registered to bypass the system and are subject to exceptions to the rules?
see, firstly, there is a verification of identification by e-mail and a mobile phone, which excludes the possibility to register under a fake phone or e-mail. It goes without saying that bypassing KYC, too, will not work.

Areuinsane

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:35:29 PM

see, firstly, there is a verification of identification by e-mail and a mobile phone, which excludes the possibility to register under a fake phone or e-mail. It goes without saying that bypassing KYC, too, will not work.
yes, I agree. I will also add that verification occurs by sending a Confirmation Code (OTP) during registration or login. Actually, this also excludes the possibility of registering with fake data.
geokilla

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:14:21 PM

if I do not have information about how legally trading will take place, do developers or technical support have such information? Or should I contact my lawyer to resolve this issue?
minereu.com.

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:27:19 PM

if I do not have information about how legally trading will take place, do developers or technical support have such information? Or should I contact my lawyer to resolve this issue?
everything is simple. DeltaExchange cooperates with many legal advisors in different countries, such as the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and the United Arab Emirates. This is necessary for a smooth and legal cryptocurrency trading process. You probably know that it is not perceived everywhere?

geokilla

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:32:11 PM

everything is simple. DeltaExchange cooperates with many legal advisors in different countries, such as the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and the United Arab Emirates. This is necessary for a smooth and legal cryptocurrency trading process. You probably know that it is not perceived everywhere?
yes, of course, I know about it, it is for this purpose that DeltaExchange cooperates with legal advisers from other countries. This proves that the developers approach their business with all the responsibility and compliance with the requirements.
Areuinsane

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:37:57 PM

I would also like to discuss the relevance of the creation of this platform. There are now a sufficient number of cryptocurrency exchanges, so I would like to begin by clarifying what problems this particular exchange solves, except for the security issue and, of course, a single solution that would advance the cryptocurrency industry even further.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: