Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:11:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BAN APPEAL] PoweredBy SMF  (Read 263 times)
Meliodas7ds (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:28:37 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2019, 11:21:19 PM by Meliodas7ds

Name:   PoweredBy SMF
Link profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=957149
Trust:   0: -0 / +0
Position:   Full Member
Merit:100

Hello to all members in this forum.
please help me correct what is wrong with my account, a few months ago in December 2018 I was got a band . What I did in December was following the campaign signature but after a few hours later I saw my account got a ban . And I don't know what happened to my account and after a few months I was off in this forum. My friend told me to make the lesson so that my account can return to the way it used to be. Hopefully this unband submission can be seen by all.
forgive me if my English is not good and thanks for the member who have spent time in my thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 11:17:18 PM

somehow my account suddenly hit the band

my account hit by the band

So you hit the band and the band hit back?

I'm gonna guess ban evasion might be the reason.
Meliodas7ds (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:27:33 PM

somehow my account suddenly hit the band

my account hit by the band

So you hit the band and the band hit back?

I'm gonna guess ban evasion might be the reason.

Sorry i just helped with translate, sorry my english is not good
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2448

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 03:00:11 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4), Foxpup (1), morvillz7z (1)

Copy:
many project about security! but, GUTS.tickets is project interesting because guts is a ticketing platform which uses blockchain technology to register ownership of smart tickets by doing so guts makes ticket fraud impossible.
Original:
GUTS is a ticketing platform which uses blockchain technology to register ownership of smart tickets by doing so GUTS makes ticket fraud impossible.

Copy:
DimonCoin has no enemies on the banking side: no banker, investor, broker is going to spread FUD about DimonCoin.
That will bring this DimonCoin successful........
Original:
-snip-
Are you tired to see your investment in cryptocurrencies getting lower and lower because of FUD? Dimon Coin is the solution. With its bind to the major cryptocurrencies detractors, Dimon Coin has no enemies on the banking side: no banker, investor, broker is going to spread FUD about Dimon Coin, ever.
-snip-

Copy:
using blockchain technology to develop a more cost effective structure for decentralised open source bookings eco system for renting hotel rooms, private properties. is the future the real estate.
Original:
Using blockchain technology to develop a more cost effective structure for decentralised open source bookings eco-system for renting hotel rooms, private properties and accomodation similiar to AirBNB and develop a decentralised blockchain based property ledger.

Copy:
In addition to the usual exchange market models in the structure that is wanted to be developed, there will be Merchant/User-oriented developments. All transactions with TIHOSAY EXCHANGE are much less costly.
Original:
In addition to the usual exchange market models in the structure that is wanted to be developed, there will be Merchant/User-oriented developments. All transactions with TIHOSAY EXCHANGE are much less costly.

Copy:
a new type of financial bubbles. We took into account the mistakes of the past and created the first honest and strongest cryptobubble in the world! For the first time it is made of special.
Original:
BUBBLEUM – a new type of financial bubbles. We took into account the mistakes of the past and created the first honest and strongest cryptobubble in the world! For the first time it is made of special nanocrypto BUBB rubber!

etc.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀