Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:27:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ocean Protocol is now Available on KuCoin Exchange!  (Read 125 times)
stewartmatthew508 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:42:44 AM

Ocean Protocol is at once a business, technical, and governance framework that is interlocked together to allow data and services to be shared and sold, in a secure manner. Ocean Protocol stores metadata, links to data, provides a licensing framework and has toolsets for pricing. A multitude of data marketplaces can hook into Ocean Protocol to provide “last mile” services to connect data providers and consumers. Ocean Protocol is designed so that data owners cannot be locked-in to any single marketplace. The data owner controls each dataset.

Source: https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-ocean-protocol-ocean-gets-listed-on-kucoin
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:51:46 PM

Glad to see the Ocean Protocol just listed in one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges of the industry which is Kucoin. I am sure that this is the tip of the iceberg for this platform as there are so many developmental plans about to be accomplished lead by a good team of experts and professionals. I am enthusiastic about Ocean Protocol because I actually supported this project before and I am now seeing the fruits of my labor and investment coming true. Congrats and good luck!
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:03:25 PM

To be honest, I have not met this project. Do you think he has potontsial? Ou watched a video presentation of a very interesting project. I will follow thanks.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
bluesnup

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:39:40 PM

Lost me at "KuCoin Exchange"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: