Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 11:52:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Digiwills  (Read 685 times)
Digiwills (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 12:38:34 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2019, 01:25:26 PM by Digiwills

Digiwills
The heritage secured

Digiwills is a service based on a smart contract that aims to ensure that your digital assets are not lost or fall into the wrong hands. Thanks to the blockchain technology, with this innovative service it will be possible to safely leave all your digital assets.

Such as: Access to Cryptographic Portfolios, Exchange, bank accounts, emails and passwords of your social networks and everything that only you have access to.

With this service we can leave everything in order for our families to enjoy our digital assets.

Decentralized

The service will be based on an smart contract in the blockchain, this means that no entity or person will have access or control to the data of the users.
Only the users themselves and the successors will have access, once the information is sent to them.

Reliable

The data will be stored in the blockchain, encrypted with the owner's key.
Once in the blockchain there will be no way to alter or read them without the owner’s key.

Safe

Being a decentralized service, the data will be replicated throughout the network so losing them will be impossible.

How it works

On the platform, the user will be able to create an account where they can save sensitive data, such as: users and passwords, details of bank accounts or any information they wish to be grouped in blocks (Wills), in the blockchain in a secure way, to these blocks the user can assign successors which will receive the information contained in the block (Will).

These blocks (Wills) will be encrypted using the unique key of each user, therefore only the owner will have access to said information and his assigned successors once he meets certain criteria.

The service will consume an amount of the Digiwills Token (DGW) daily, as a condition to keep your data retained. If account run out of funds, the system will send the data to successors.

Name: Digiwills (DGW)
Max supply: 2,000,000,000 DGW
Ico Price: USD$ 0.009
Pre Ico Price: USD$ 0.0075

Goals
- Smart Contract Development
- Web client development
- Desktop App client Development
- Mobile App Android client Development
- IOS client Mobile App Development
- Promotions and maintenance of the service

Team

Miguel Cruz - Co Founder - CTO
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mcruzcisa/

Enmanuel Hernandez - Co Founder - Chief Software Officer
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hd-enmanuel/

Abel Duran - Senior Graphic Designer
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/abel-hernandez-duran-910b20113/

Jorge Espinal - Head of Web Development Department
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jorge-espinal-b2a838a/

Joel Combes - Chief Design Officer
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joelcombes/

Ivan Tati Sosa IT Maintenance Director
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivan-tati-5b499012a/

Advisors:
Yessenia Padilla - Legal advisor
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yessenia-padilla-belen-17278310a/

Hamza Khan - Advisor
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hamza-khan-58608a122/

For more details, please visit our website
digiwills.io

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Digiwills (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 01:08:56 PM

Thanks so much for your words, we are doing our best to take this service to highest levels Smiley
whileoutsanch

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:14:35 PM

Location showing dominican republic
betty12

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:15:15 PM

There are no graphic design, and a quick over view of team, a Copper member should have been used for this annoucement
Digiwills (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 01:19:13 PM

There are no graphic design, and a quick over view of team, a Copper member should have been used for this annoucement

Thanks for reply with your concerns, I left a link to the official website to get all details you need, but you are right, I will add more info about, thanks Smiley
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:21:09 PM

LOL, what happened with the old thread and old account? I noticed that it was nowhere to be found and went hunting for the new one.

Where were we last time? Oh right, two years without any major development and only few of the team listing themselves as the project's employee
Wasimalik

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:49:47 PM

Have lost my funds on bittrex exchnage few days ago. looking forward to experience some solution to keep funds safe from digiwell.

munnu_964

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:01:22 PM

Concept of this project is promising and the community is strong and responsive. Wishing the Digiwills All The Best for their upcoming bright future and deliver their users what they expected. Thank You
Digiwills (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 02:05:58 PM

LOL, what happened with the old thread and old account? I noticed that it was nowhere to be found and went hunting for the new one.

Where were we last time? Oh right, two years without any major development and only few of the team listing themselves as the project's employee

Hi, thanks for your comments.
As you know I am new here on bitcointalk, I gave you an answer about the development status, our team is updating his linkedin profile. some of them have not updated for over
5 years  Cheesy, Two years of development becomes nothing when you are trying to start a business in this country, here you pay taxes for products that you dont even have, so we need to
pay attentions to other projects to cover the costs.

if you have any suggestions please let me know, so I can take actions about it.

Thanks so much Smiley
poleansky

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:40:37 PM

now almost everywhere is a hoax, I hope you are wrong
Digiwills (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 02:48:53 PM

now almost everywhere is a hoax, I hope you are wrong

Hi thanks for your comment.
You are right, we really have all the good intentions to make this project a reality, but we need your help.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:03:17 PM

As you know I am new here on bitcointalk, I gave you an answer about the development status, our team is updating his linkedin profile. some of them have not updated for over
5 years  Cheesy, Two years of development becomes nothing when you are trying to start a business in this country, here you pay taxes for products that you dont even have, so we need to

Thanks so much Smiley

Ok then, we can wait for them to update their profile. I assume it won't really take long? One week? While we are waiting, I'd like to know how secure and reliable your system will be. What'll be the guarantee that no hacker can bypass the security walls and retrieve client's detailed informations? And please don't answer with simple "we are secure"

I'm curious on why you deleted the entire previous thread, though. Care to enlighten us?
Digiwills (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 03:45:17 PM

Thanks so much Smiley

Ok then, we can wait for them to update their profile. I assume it won't really take long? One week? While we are waiting, I'd like to know how secure and reliable your system will be. What'll be the guarantee that no hacker can bypass the security walls and retrieve client's detailed informations? And please don't answer with simple "we are secure"

I'm curious on why you deleted the entire previous thread, though. Care to enlighten us?

Hi, the previews entry it was not deleted by us, we are running an airdrop campaign and new users were commenting, maybe that cause moderators delete it.
about the security, we will work on a blockchain (MetaHash) in this case, all the data will be saved and encrypted using your private key and destination key, so only the owner and destination will be able to access the data.

We are working on a demo, as soon as its ready to show it, we will publish the announcement.
antonopolis

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:10:07 PM

It's nice to see that almost every day there are new promising projects in the digital industry - this is the future of the world community!
Michail9090

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:13:08 PM

if the assets fell into other hands then there is nothing to be done, we can only accept what happened

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Laifa

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:53:40 PM

Cool
Digiwills
The heritage secured

Digiwills is a service based on a smart contract that aims to ensure that your digital assets are not lost or fall into the wrong hands. Thanks to the blockchain technology, with this innovative service it will be possible to safely leave all your digital assets.

Such as: Access to Cryptographic Portfolios, Exchange, bank accounts, emails and passwords of your social networks and everything that only you have access to.

With this service we can leave everything in order for our families to enjoy our digital assets.

Decentralized

The service will be based on an smart contract in the blockchain, this means that no entity or person will have access or control to the data of the users.
Only the users themselves and the successors will have access, once the information is sent to them.

Reliable

The data will be stored in the blockchain, encrypted with the owner's key.
Once in the blockchain there will be no way to alter or read them without the owner’s key.

Safe

Being a decentralized service, the data will be replicated throughout the network so losing them will be impossible.

How it works

On the platform, the user will be able to create an account where they can save sensitive data, such as: users and passwords, details of bank accounts or any information they wish to be grouped in blocks (Wills), in the blockchain in a secure way, to these blocks the user can assign successors which will receive the information contained in the block (Will).

These blocks (Wills) will be encrypted using the unique key of each user, therefore only the owner will have access to said information and his assigned successors once he meets certain criteria.

The service will consume an amount of the Digiwills Token (DGW) daily, as a condition to keep your data retained. If account run out of funds, the system will send the data to successors.

Name: Digiwills (DGW)
Max supply: 2,000,000,000 DGW
Ico Price: USD$ 0.009
Pre Ico Price: USD$ 0.0075

Goals
- Smart Contract Development
- Web client development
- Desktop App client Development
- Mobile App Android client Development
- IOS client Mobile App Development
- Promotions and maintenance of the service

Team

Miguel Cruz - Co Founder - CTO
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mcruzcisa/

Enmanuel Hernandez - Co Founder - Chief Software Officer
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hd-enmanuel/

Abel Duran - Senior Graphic Designer
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/abel-hernandez-duran-910b20113/

Jorge Espinal - Head of Web Development Department
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jorge-espinal-b2a838a/

Joel Combes - Chief Design Officer
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joelcombes/

Ivan Tati Sosa IT Maintenance Director
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivan-tati-5b499012a/

Advisors:
Yessenia Padilla - Legal advisor
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yessenia-padilla-belen-17278310a/

Hamza Khan - Advisor
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hamza-khan-58608a122/

For more details, please visit our website
digiwills.io

LordHades

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:55:57 PM

But blockchain makes it fairly easy to track down the funds.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:00:15 PM

Hi, the previews entry it was not deleted by us, we are running an airdrop campaign and new users were commenting, maybe that cause moderators delete it.

Aww... Come on, you're not completely honest with this one. Yes, it is likely that your previous thread was deleted due to your airdrop participants flooding it with spam, but it is more because of a violation of forum rules (incentivizing post, to be exact) where you asked them to post here to complete the airdrop. LOL, yes, I know about that.

about the security, we will work on a blockchain (MetaHash) in this case, all the data will be saved and encrypted using your private key and destination key, so only the owner and destination will be able to access the data.

We are working on a demo, as soon as its ready to show it, we will publish the announcement.

So,.it'll likely the project can only be used by people who are familiar with crypto? Because to be able to work, your system require possession of private key.
lantinm

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:35:21 PM

Not sure why my last post was deleted by a moderator.  Part of the Airdrop was to post a message in here.  Having said that, I'll say it again: This is a great project with a great objective!
Digiwills (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 07:07:40 PM

Aww... Come on, you're not completely honest with this one. Yes, it is likely that your previous thread was deleted due to your airdrop participants flooding it with spam, but it is more because of a violation of forum rules (incentivizing post, to be exact) where you asked them to post here to complete the airdrop. LOL, yes, I know about that.
https://i.ibb.co/mvfG06d/Screenshot-2019-05-28-03-23-04-017-com-android-chrome.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/XpVRRzd/IMG-20190529-005649.jpg

So,.it'll likely the project can only be used by people who are familiar with crypto? Because to be able to work, your system require possession of private key.

Sorry my bad, the bitcointalk comment was suggestions, not a mandatory task, as you can see the form for registered was just asking for telegram and twitter accounts, anyway I remove the bitcointalk from there.

About your last question, our client target are not only people familiar with crypto, our goal is that users will be able to use our service even if they dont know about crypto.
How? Allowing people to pay the service with credit cards to fund their accounts. that way they dont need to know about crypto as they will just create an account on our service as any other, but they will have a private key which the app will suggest them to secure.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: