Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: >>> ATTENTION: i'm lost my 3.2 bitcoins <<< New  (Read 339 times)
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 07:44:18 AM

hello everyone!
few days ago my friend told me to create account on cryptoesto.com because it is better than other exchanges. I was created new  on cryptoesto.com and also i am hold 3.2 btc in my walllet.Now the cryptoesto site is not available on google  Cry
can anyone give me personal opinion what i do now  Huh

First time I've read about that exchange when it comes about your funds don't trust anybody, do your own research why trade in a new exchange instead of a more established one and why not ask here first before depositing your Bitcoin, this is a big lesson for you and a costly one.

sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:15:49 AM

Well of course it is a pity that you lost everything, and now be careful
Do not believe anyone, especially when it comes to money
So I would be afraid to send something there, because I do not know this exchange
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:52:43 PM

RIP to your bitcoin. Remember when you're going to trade to an exchange market always do your own research and ask those who has an experienced in it.
And make sure that those exchanges listed in coinmarketcap or has a license in your country. There's nothing you can do about it, you can't recover it anymore. Just ask your friend why he recommended that exchange, has he/she using that platform? Or maybe there is something smell fishy there. Anyway, you can't blame him/her it is because you are the one who makes the final decision.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:59:11 PM

hello everyone!
few days ago my friend told me to create account on cryptoesto.com because it is better than other exchanges. I was created new  on cryptoesto.com and also i am hold 3.2 btc in my walllet.Now the cryptoesto site is not available on google  Cry
can anyone give me personal opinion what i do now  Huh

Do you have any information on the transaction? not that we don't want to believe you, but why do you do that?
3.2 bitcoin is not a small amount. you should only work with partners and tools you know Undecided
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:15:06 PM

The website is down according to https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/cryptoesto.com.html
I wanted to know how long it's been down but didn't see that information. That probably shows that it is a fake site created to scam people. 
Sorry to say this but you need to ask your friend some questions. You should invite the police if possible.  3 bitcoin is alot my friend.  Don't let this go away just like that.
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:28:30 PM

You can’t do anything, you just have to wait and hope that this site will be available again and you will be able to withdraw your investments. You need to keep your coins in your personal well-protected wallet, and not on the exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: