Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Autonomous Elastico (DAE) European Jurisdiction  (Read 283 times)
Pleasuremodel (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 02:24:04 PM

Decentralized Autonomous Elastico (DAE)
Company is building a Decentralized Autonomous Elastico (DAE) platform that will enable sports enthusiasts to participate in athletic competitions anywhere in the world; as players, team owners, coaches, referees or fans. Powered by the DAE utility token issued on the Stellar Distributed Ledger, the DAE ecosystem allows participants to run something as simple as four team basketball tournament or as complicated as large professional sports league by harnessing the power of Blockchain.

The competitions are real. Players, coaches, and managers are involved in real life sports tournaments on the Decentralized Autonomous Elastico platform. Moreover, DAE prize competitions are legal in the majority of US states, being games of skill. Elastico is democratize the participation and management of sports competitions by providing powerful mobile apps operating on top of the DAE token market and smart contracts framework. No more backroom deals. Total transparency on every transaction brought by Distributed Ledger Technology.

We need a test group for our exchange market. You can contact us via Discord if you want to participate in the testing process for our Android - IOS application

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:45:37 PM

soo what is this project about and is there any website can i have a visit on yours? this look unique for me, but what does elastico means on dae?
Pleasuremodel (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 05:04:13 PM

soo what is this project about and is there any website can i have a visit on yours? this look unique for me, but what does elastico means on dae?
https://medium.com/@cryptomutiqa/elastico-dae-fe8442361370
Pleasuremodel (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 06:03:21 PM

We work relentlessly to create a beautiful and user-friendly interface with an intuitive order book 4 each real in~life sport enthusiast, like a symbol of X-Games icon & 23jordan legend
Pleasuremodel (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 07:49:21 AM

we are announcments on reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptocurrencyICO/comments/bubqry/decentralized_autonomous_elastico_dae_platform/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
Pleasuremodel (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 06:20:42 PM

https://medium.com/@cryptomutiqa/elastico-dae-fe8442361370

It promotes a capacity development culture among European CSOs. ...
Pleasuremodel (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 07:09:36 AM

How did I get the idea and where did the meaning of Elastico come from ?
About six months jan 2018y to june I lived in a hotel that was visited by various guests
I have seen at least 5 junior soccer teams
At breakfast I met with the management team and often heard their conversations
These people are legionnaires of their pupils who are indirectly involved in the training of football, and I have in mind the dialogue conversations and arguments to start decentralized patronage of real passion. i hope i have like-minded people
Pleasuremodel (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 07:12:18 AM

How did I get the idea and where did the meaning of Elastico come from ?
About six months jan 2018y to june I lived in a hotel that was visited by various guests
I have seen at least 5 junior soccer teams
At breakfast I met with the management team and often heard their conversations
These people are legionnaires of their pupils who are indirectly involved in the training of football, and I have in mind the dialogue conversations and arguments to start decentralized patronage of real passion. i hope i have like-minded people
The hotel in which I lived is located by the sea opposite the hotel there is a football field for which the junior team has never been released to practice before the official game
I talked with coaches and football players
both conversations led to reasoned negative responses
the coach said it doesn't matter they are ready
the footballer said artificial pitch and they should not play on a different surface
all these arguments are like the truth
but, the best football players started football from the sand of the beaches, the yards of their houses, and the only power of motivation is the passion to do the dance with their feet
Any objections?
what is this situation talking about? football is not about football? Why?
I believe Elastico change it
Pleasuremodel (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 11:51:10 AM

Select cross-blockchain swap direction.
Pleasuremodel (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 08:54:33 AM

Security Token Asset Manifest
• DIRECTOR GENERAL, FOUNDER, ELASTICO
1. BLOCKED CHOICE
Security tokens should choose very popular blockchains. Thus, the main thing in the blockchain is the speed of its adoption. Not its scalability, speed and consensus. It is easier to fix the technical problems of the existing blockchain than to launch a new one.
2. REGULATION DOESN'T ADD ECONOMIC VALUE
Regulation is necessary, but does not guarantee the success of the security token. Regulation does not create new qualities of a digital asset. This value is overrated.
3. FRIENDLY OWNERSHIP
Fractional possession is necessary, but does not guarantee the success of a security marker. Fractional ownership adds secondary market liquidity to existing assets, but does not create new qualities of digital assets.
4. DECENTRALIZED PROPERTY
Registering property on the blockchain reduces the cost of changing property registration. This provides multiple origins, reduces barriers to securitization, and improves liquidity in the secondary market for existing assets. It does not create new qualities for digital assets.
5. CONTINUOUS SECURITIZATION
Decentralized ownership reduces the minimum size of portfolios required for access to capital markets. This includes the process we call Continuous Securitization. “Continuous securitization is a key process for lowering capital market barriers for traditional security assets.
6. INSTANT AUDIT
Instant audit, asset tracking and valuation create new qualities of digital assets. This is important for securitizing assets that are rare or do not have access to securitization, such as films or art objects. This creates new qualities for digital assets.
7. TOKS = SECURITIES
7.1. Security tokens are a digital representation of traditional financial instruments in the capital market: stocks, securities, commodities, and commodity futures. They do not require new regulation, because it already exists.
7.2. Security tokens will be sold as tokens on stock exchanges and as securities or commodities on traditional stock exchanges of securities or commodities.
7.3. Utility tokens and currencies continue to exist in a parallel universe with security tokens. Two different in nature.
7.4. Security token offers will be an alternative to IPO.
8. CLASSES OF SAFETY ASSETS
Crowdfunding does not work, institutional capital markets work: group tokens into “Security Token Asset Classes”. This is the process of creating the Token Asset Class:
8.1. The sectoral transaction settlement standard and cash flow contracts are the basis of the “Security Marker Class”. It allows you to combine assets into portfolios.
8.2. Combining allows diversification. Diversification reduces the risk to investors. Tokenization eliminates boundaries and provides global access for investors.
8.3. Instant digital cash flow audit creates portfolio transparency. Decentralized ownership allows you to combine portfolios from multiple stakeholders. Continuous portfolio securitization provides granular refinancing and access to capital markets, eliminating the need for all intermediaries such as banks, placement agents, etc. This reduces capital costs for asset holders and opens liquidity.
8.4. Blockchain is not controlled by one organization. It should not be Token The asset class is controlled and dominated by one issuer. Ownership, auditing, and operations should be decentralized in the same way as securitization of traditional assets.
8.5. Stable coins backed by merchandise or decrees. They are important for avoiding currency volatility and for the security of movement of funds through the blockchain. The latter is a prerequisite for institutional capital associated with security tokens.
9. MARKETS CAPITAL WILL DOUBLE
Security markers will allow new issues of “Security Markers Asset Classes” and trade in capital markets, resulting in a volume comparable in size to the current $ 200 trillion in traditional securities that circulate annually in capital markets around the world.
10. FOR BIG GOOD
Newborn classes Token Asset Classes will improve access to capital for people who create new things, qualities and meanings. This will reduce the role of financial and legal intermediaries. This time, all of humanity — not just 1 percent — will be eligible to receive a share of these financial benefits.
Pleasuremodel (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 02:26:46 PM

BouNTY is soon
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: