Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:49:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is successful? - this one statement sums it up!  (Read 4310 times)
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:45:46 AM

I think it is more or so because of :-
 Globalization
 Better job opportunities
 Volatility makes a good trading opportunity
 Well known
 Biggest crypto
 Needs less documentation
 Trustable
 Gives freedom to people
 Not controlled by the government
 No set time limit for encashing or buying
 ..etc..

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 10:23:36 AM

This is not quite right. Bitcoin is the father of great Blockchain technology and it's replacement is Bitcoin, but Bitcoin has many challenges to overcome, there is so much work to be done, just like on all Altcoins. It has to find a reliable proven scaling technology, which we may already have with Lighting network or Liquid, but we don't know for sure yet. It needs to have much better UX for second layer wallets on all platforms. It needs to gain the long term trust of billions around the world. Ethereum competes on different aspects that bitcoin doesn't compete in. Ethereum is for the whole dapps and ICOs type of stuff. So Ethereum might be used more like a "virtual stock exchange" or smart contracts type of network whereas bitcoin competes on store of value and medium of exchange as lightning network.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:39:52 PM

The suffering. At some point bitcoin will erase it in you if you're in good terms with bitcoin. Like, you invest and then your investment grows, and then help you to overcome such so-called sufferings, might be financial? Ofcourse! But if the other thing had happened then bitcoin might be an other burden for you. Yes, it does help if you're doing it wisely. Bottom line here, bitcoin is successful because it really did portray a real money, but doesn't have the same stuff like a real money does.

There are so many people I know that bitcoin help them to solved their financial problem, and you won't believe it, they are doubters of bitcoin at first, but now they are all bitcoin enthusiast, first impression is always wrong I guess. They was struggling to support their family financially in the year 2016, so I tried to be a good samaritan and introduced bitcoin to them, they was having a hard time also understanding how it works

but in the end they managed to make it through.
bigmick44

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 04:10:28 PM

The first and foremost reason is the anonymity blockchain transaction offer.Also, BTC allows people to send money to any place in the world at very low costs. The transactions are completed faster than the normal transfer between banks. Seconly, the BTC transactions are extreemly secure. It is very difficult someone to steal your money when we talk about BTC wallets. Although, there are ups and downs bitcoin has a big potential. We see that BTC is going up but i think in the future BTC will become stable. What do you think will BTC become stable?
panganib999

Activity: 1722
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 05:23:07 PM

Why bitcoin is successful?
Why no other crypto currencies are able to even come closer to it?

We often look for the answer of these questions. The twitter handle of CryptoKanoon answered it and I can't resist myself from sharing it with the fellow community members.

The tweet says,

No head
No funding
No employee
No PR agency
No Social media
No advertisement
No board meetings

The only reason which made #bitcoin succesful was the purpose and that was to help people overcome their sufferings.

I don't think of anything better can be answered against those above mentioned questions! Want to beat it??

Original content link: https://twitter.com/cryptokanoon/status/1132223935058042880

No questions raised, bitcoin is enjoying its dominance in crypto space because of the reputation it planted through out the years of its existence, and no alternative currencies has been overthrowing it from its position. Looking at the convenience it offered the crypto space, who wouldn't to have it and use it as their currency for their transactions. Peoples freedom to fully control their money is the biggest reason of the dominance, and the anonymity of every transaction laid by the blockchain technology will also add up to everything that convinced  the traders, investors and businesses to patronize bitcoin.
CherylltheBombshell

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 09:30:31 PM

This is the best but i wanna add “Unlimited break and lunch time” 😅😅😅

Orionix  |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 09:49:14 PM

Without anything for bitcoin no management, meeting etc. but promtion is have people promoting bitcoin through internet soical media, that why bitcoin today is popular and successful by the help of new technology bitcoin popularity as new currency is easy to,spread the world about this important information to encourage people to learn and asopt bitcoin.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 10:01:34 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2019, 10:11:40 PM by finaleshot2016

Are you referring decentralization? The fact that you said you where no one can control bitcoin because it's decentralized. That's why investor and other users wanted it because of its potential as an independent cryptocurrency.
No head
No funding
No employee
No PR agency
No Social media
No advertisement
No board meetings
Another thing is having an anonymity gives great factor for those who wants to do transaction secretly but the tx is recorded and transparent in the block chain. But still, bitcoin is being promoted by other people who is affiliated to satoshi or admins, some of it are are being promoted in social media so I think they're still doing and have social media. I don't know if it's legit but if satoshi really created this forum, then theymos is one of the employee here, but not in bitcoin, only in the forum.
Reosta_

Activity: 994
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 11:33:41 PM

Why bitcoin is successful?
Why no other crypto currencies are able to even come closer to it?

We often look for the answer of these questions. The twitter handle of CryptoKanoon answered it and I can't resist myself from sharing it with the fellow community members.

The tweet says,

No head
No funding
No employee
No PR agency
No Social media
No advertisement
No board meetings

The only reason which made #bitcoin succesful was the purpose and that was to help people overcome their sufferings.

I don't think of anything better can be answered against those above mentioned questions! Want to beat it??

Original content link: https://twitter.com/cryptokanoon/status/1132223935058042880

It is a so simple but nice explanation for Bitcoin's success. Bitcoin is the oldest and strongest cryptocurrency in the market. People really liked it and started to use it. Investors chose Bitcoin to invest in mostly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: