Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:29:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cryptocurrency exchange Daxico opens the Alpha version for testing on main  (Read 1059 times)
r_victory

Activity: 1927
Merit: 327

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 02:27:27 AM

For now, the DAXI token doesn't have trading volume, although it is already being distributed. The other listed assets seem to be trading, let's wait, but apparently we will only have sell orders, since the hunters seem desperate to deposit what they received...
I thought trade section still not opened yet hehe, I want to know, is this possible if in the near future DAXI will be listed on another exchanges?

For now we can't be sure of anything, they are no longer responding to the questions and complaints on the Telegram. No information on progress, or even the possibility of new exchanges...

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:04:42 PM

since a few days ago there was no news on telegram and it seems team has left this project ... if it arrives until the end of April there is no news whatsoever I think this is scam project

Daxico (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 05:41:09 PM

Hi guys,

We have completed our bounty campaign. Please now use our Help Desk for reporting any issues with the service.

Thank you very much for participating in our bounty campaign!

r_victory

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 11:04:49 PM

Hi guys,

We have completed our bounty campaign. Please now use our Help Desk for reporting any issues with the service.

What are you doing to publicize and make the exchange known? The DAXI token is available but is not being negotiated! Exchange is up and running, but does not seem to be used... Undecided

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Daxico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 03:36:38 PM

The best option for promotion of our exchange is the community support. Please help us by mentioning it on this forum and social media.

restuibu

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 02:00:29 AM

Hi guys,

Just what notice do you have? no information about the development of the project?

The best option for promotion of our exchange is the community support. Please help us by mentioning it on this forum and social media.
if you don't have any information, how can we promote and support your project? I'm one of participants who supported your project and joined bounty some time ago

r_victory

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 05:14:01 AM

It is difficult to promote something that we don't know anything about, lack communication on your part, people are complaining about not being able to deposit. How to promote something that apparently isn't working?

muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:15:26 PM

It is difficult to promote something that we don't know anything about, lack communication on your part, people are complaining about not being able to deposit. How to promote something that apparently isn't working?

This project was very inactive and didn't see anything good from Daxico. I see this project is over and do not have an exchange of tokens they have.

restuibu

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:30:33 AM

This project was very inactive and didn't see anything good from Daxico. I see this project is over and do not have an exchange of tokens they have.
yes you are right, if this project is no longer active in telegram and I also don't understand why team is off, does team really give up on developing this project because they don't have funds

Daxico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 09:55:44 PM

Feel free to ask us any questions. We are here to answer.

About the deposits, we had an issue with the Ethereum node, which has now been fixed. We are still in alpha, but will be going to beta soon.

Daxico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 10:12:52 PM

We offer crypto-to-crypto trading with no trading fees at this time. We are currently working on adding more currencies such as Litecoin and Dash. We are definitely open to feature requests or any suggestions. Let us know what you would like to see at Daxico.

feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:57:39 PM

2 months have passed for the bounty ended so i comeback here to see the exchange progress but when i visit the website then i got this error

is this happen just to me or it happens to anyone too?
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: