Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk Coin?  (Read 512 times)
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:04:43 PM

Here's my thoughts:

It's 2019, this forum has been around for almost a decade...
WTF took soo long to come up with this!

In other words - Yup, I want like 5-10. Please put me down on the list. I wouldn't want to miss this

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:30:11 PM

Has Theymos Ok'd CI's design and such? I imagine not every user wants a loaded coin. Will they be offered unloaded as well? Thanks.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
anonymousminer
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 01:50:20 PM
Merited by owlcatz (1)

As much as I love this idea, we need to pump the brakes a whole lot.  As a collector that owns plenty of CI coins, I also know the shipping and communication concerns that come along with the purchasing of CI's coins.  I'd like the OP to REALLY think about this and take into consideration that this could potentially be hundreds of coins to hundreds of users..... 

Again, I love the idea, let's just pump the brakes..... Wink
1Dq
Copper Member

Activity: 324
Merit: 991

Crypto Artist

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 01:57:51 PM

Love it!

Let me know if I can help with my brushes somehow.

I love Painting and I love Bitcoin.
Fattcatt

Activity: 1914
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:29:21 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2019, 02:55:17 PM by Fattcatt

Those of us who ordered the 3 coin set waited well over a year for those 3 coins.....my question is, if you're working on this coin...how long will the people who won your auction, have to wait for the 10 coin 10 year set? Will you be finishing the one project before undertaking this one? This would have been a good idea for that set imo,  Undecided you still have 7 coins to go to finish that set.....

Also, what about the first initial and their last name instead of a screen name? Maybe make it an option...
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1282

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 04:20:23 PM

As MJ pointed out, a broader audience of the forum should help with the final coin. I have posted this in meta: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5148694 lets continue there.

Those of us who ordered the 3 coin set waited well over a year for those 3 coins.....my question is, if you're working on this coin...how long will the people who won your auction, have to wait for the 10 coin 10 year set? Will you be finishing the one project before undertaking this one? This would have been a good idea for that set imo,  Undecided you still have 7 coins to go to finish that set.....

Also, what about the first initial and their last name instead of a screen name? Maybe make it an option...

The 10 coin set themes were decided before launching it, so it will be completed at the same, and finished this year.

As much as I love this idea, we need to pump the brakes a whole lot.  As a collector that owns plenty of CI coins, I also know the shipping and communication concerns that come along with the purchasing of CI's coins.  I'd like the OP to REALLY think about this and take into consideration that this could potentially be hundreds of coins to hundreds of users..... 

Again, I love the idea, let's just pump the brakes..... Wink

Yes, you a right there were quite a lot of delays with recent releases. But I am working to ensure future ones go much smoothly. In this case, in case people opt for a coin with hologram, they are already made taking a complex and potentially delaying part out of the way.

Has Theymos Ok'd CI's design and such? I imagine not every user wants a loaded coin. Will they be offered unloaded as well? Thanks.

It will be made based on people's preferences, I have PM'd theymos, waiting on his reply.

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: