Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:23:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Ethereum Classic  (Read 263 times)
Evgenklm

Activity: 896
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:00:30 AM

I heard like in December 2018, the main team of Ethereum classic broke up because of problems with financing, I think the coin lives its own life.I recommend you to look closely at the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stake13

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 04:48:42 AM

ETC is also good about joining but if in any chance of joining, I'd rather choose to be part in the PIMONCOIN. Because its token was also based by the ETH blockchain for payments and investments. So if you are looking for the best future here in cryptomarket choose the Pimoncoin.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:13:47 AM

Hi!
I read the article about the forecast of the Ethereum Classic price: art
What do you think is the future of ETC?
Should I buy it now?
No one can predict for sure!
Needing more time, but ECT had a long time with nothing outstanding, ETH also revealed some weaknesses.
You should consider!
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:01:50 AM

Ethereum Classic has experienced financial problems, and it has shocked it, and as a fork from ethereum they are also much affected by the price of their parent coins, ETC looks stable now, if there is no good News in the future then I think ETC will not experience development, there will be more roads in place, maybe even worse.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:10:32 AM

Not all you read from the internet are true most of the time those article are bring hype to the people based on my analysis ethereum classic is not much stronger compare to the last bull run which most altcoin bring a huge pump up. I dont want to hold this altcoin since we have a lot of potential coins in the market.

Very true. Those articles are sometimes paid by the team to create hype in the community. Though ETC team is relatively active than a lot of crap altcoins, yet, I don't see its real purpose in the crypto community other than trading. Unlike eth platform, numerous genuine projects have been created under their program. What is the real purpose of ETC again?
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 06:25:28 AM

Not all you read from the internet are true most of the time those article are bring hype to the people based on my analysis ethereum classic is not much stronger compare to the last bull run which most altcoin bring a huge pump up. I dont want to hold this altcoin since we have a lot of potential coins in the market.

Very true. Those articles are sometimes paid by the team to create hype in the community. Though ETC team is relatively active than a lot of crap altcoins, yet, I don't see its real purpose in the crypto community other than trading. Unlike eth platform, numerous genuine projects have been created under their program. What is the real purpose of ETC again?

ETC is a smart contract platform, do you remember when was last projects on its blockchain? I can't. But it can be pumped again like all market when alt season will come.

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:10:16 AM

Hi!
I read the article about the forecast of the Ethereum Classic price: art
What do you think is the future of ETC?
Should I buy it now?
Well I don't think ethereum classic is going anywhere anytime soon because I have not heard about something reasonable happening in their blockchain, like an upgrade or whatsoever, though if they try to run an upgrade, they might just be able to drag the attention of investors towards the coin since it has been existing for quite a while now, so let's just hold on and see what happens in the future, though I would advise that it's best we focus on the once working for now than on coins we can't tell what will come of the in the future.
PetrOvchinnikov79 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:50:33 AM

Thanks to everyone who answered, decided to purchase ETC!
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:45:16 AM

I would say that has not been a very successful coin or fork of etherium and its situation is part of the reason that etherium have not had any fork unlike what bitcoin have had severally. So far etc have not been impressive with its development, pricing and and structure. Neo is more important and will make more strides than etc

Kezacky

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

https://gptverse.art/

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:52:22 AM

any source that claims about projects or coins, I don't think you need to believe completely. I mean, we invest, of course, wanting to make a profit. so use the results of your own research and if you use observations from sources, my advice is to make these sources as basic ingredients but if they really make sense.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: