Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 FREE SPOTS for BITMEX TRADING BOT ARMY - 🔥 JUNE 2019 🔥 *CLOSED*  (Read 600 times)
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 05:48:57 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2019, 09:29:43 AM by CryptoSparks

If you believe that the best way to profit from trading is by a cold and tireless mind programmed to make profits by algorithmic trading with odds in favor 24/24...
Keep reading.
Otherwise good luck out there!  Grin

THE DEAL
You can enter for FREE our bot army and enjoy 1 full month of passive income. You and you only have access to your bitmex account and balance. The bot has access only to orders creation. Once the month ends, you can run away with profits or pay 20% of the profit made by the bot for another month.

THE BOT
The bot has been fully built from scratch by myself. It has 5 different algos running at once, 3 for breakouts and 2 for fast scalping. The algos talk to each other in order to make always the best decision. A trade is entered only when statistical data shows at least 80% winning rate. The bot is built with a strong money management system. Remember, a 100% winning rate is impossible, but a 80% with strong money management is more than enough to earn huge profits and exploit the compound effect. I can't guarantee a fixed amount of ROI since every month is different, but here's a screenshot that one of my friends sent me a few days ago:

HOW TO
1. Create a Bitmex account via a referral link so you save 10% of trading fees for the next 6 months.
2. Deposit the initial investment
3. Generate an API KEY, valid only for order placement and cancellation ( NO WITHDRAW)
4. Send me the API KEY and SECRET via telegram so i can setup the bot.
5. Rent a VPS for 10$. VPS is necessary to always keep the bot running.
4. Enjoy your month of passive income
5. Once the month ends, if you want 1 more month in the army, you need to pay 20% of previous month earnings in BTC. Otherwise just leave with all profits.

RULES:
1. Minimum initial investment is 1000$ 500$
2. Only 1 Deposit allowed. You may be tempted to deposit more after a few days, please wait the next month start. This is necessary to prevent wrong calculation of ROI.
3. You can withdraw anytime, but keep in mind that this will affect the ROI and the compound effect. Best thing is to withdraw at the end of every month.
4. DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING THE BOT DOES. If you want to trade, trade on a separate account. Messing with bots decision can cause bugs.

WHY
You might ask yourself... if the bot is so great, why sharing?
1. More bots running the trade equals more support for the trade which equals to even higher probability of success.
2. More passive income for myself.
So for as i see it, is a WIN/WIN situation.

APPLY:
To apply simply fill the following form, the 10 entering the army will be choose by 3rd of June. If there will be more than 10 applying, the 10 with higher bankroll will enter the army. If you're concerned about your privacy, send me the form via PM.

Code:
[b]BTT Nickname:[/b]
[b]BankRoll:[/b]
[b]Telegram Account:[/b]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saerlingen

Activity: 152
Merit: 4

Bet you won't click the signature link.

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:20:26 PM

What can you do to ensure that your bot won't suddenly buy a shitcoin with all the balances it has available to it, after you bought a massive cheap bag of your own to dump?

Godfather of Faucets (https://freebitco.in/?r=2033803)
CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 08:51:44 PM

What can you do to ensure that your bot won't suddenly buy a shitcoin with all the balances it has available to it, after you bought a massive cheap bag of your own to dump?

Well, nothing apart from saying that the bot only trades XBT/USD perpetual swap contracts. So any open position for any shitcoin would be an easy to spot alarm  Grin

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:51:17 PM

Looks interesting, but 1000$ it's a very high and risky as initial investment. Undecided

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1598

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 01:48:37 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 02:32:13 AM by Vispilio

Frankly a "screenshot" is not a professional enough document to warrant a 1000 USD investment, and also your bot isn't free,
you are demanding the API keys of a minimum 1000 USD account.

To all the serious crypto traders out there, for a TRULY FREE Bitmex offer, check out our brand new intro video shot on site at the 12,000 year old ancient temples of Gobeklitepe, and join us on Bitmex if receiving the in house weekly Bitcoin Trading decisions of our hedge fund, absolutely free of charge, sounds inspiring or profitable enough for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6rdba-Kt6I&

All the Best

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 06:12:13 AM

Frankly a "screenshot" is not a professional enough document to warrant a 1000 USD investment, and also your bot isn't free,

To all the serious crypto traders out there, for a TRULY FREE Bitmex offer, check out our brand new intro video shot on site at the 12,000 year old ancient temples of Gobeklitepe, and join us on Bitmex if receiving the in house weekly Bitcoin Trading decisions of our hedge fund, absolutely free of charge, sounds inspiring or profitable enough for you:

All the Best
Yeah your video of weekly signals of a never sleeping market promoting your referral is indeed very professional. I guess that's what you have to do when your human mind gets you rekt eventually and you need to collect fee's dust. Well at least you have a 12000 year old roof under your head

demanding the API keys of a minimum 1000 USD account.
Grin Grin i guess to be fully free i need to also give 1 BTC of bankroll to everyone, just like you do. uh?

The ones joining this month will talk for the bot, now please leave this thread and go spam your sad referral somewhere else

Vispilio
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 02:46:32 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 03:27:41 PM by Vispilio

All the Best
Yeah your video of weekly signals of a never sleeping market promoting your referral is indeed very professional. I guess that's what you have to do when your human mind gets you rekt eventually and you need to collect fee's dust. Well at least you have a 12000 year old roof under your head

Grin Grin i guess to be fully free i need to also give 1 BTC of bankroll to everyone, just like you do. uh?

The ones joining this month will talk for the bot, now please leave this thread and go spam your sad referral somewhere else

I gotta ask you, who designed the bot, was it an extraterrestrial being or was it your under-educated, under-cultivated cute human mind that resorts to prepubescent ad hominems at the sight of the first critique Smiley

Our ABSOLUTELY FREE weekly report consists of all in house BTC trades done by our hedge fund, the client can simply attempt to copy them at favorable prices or use them as an indicator in his own trading decisions, all of our referrals have been consistently profitable every single month since YTD 2019 with this methodology, let's see if even 1 person remains in your thinly veiled commission farming laundry group after 1 month...

I invite all serious investors & traders to visit our promo video linked above for a professional intro to Bitmex and crypto derivatives trading.

There is no profitable bot out there that is sold at any price, Alpha Generation is simply too valuable a phenomenon to be offered as a retail product, so avoid these amateur commission collecting schemes like the OP here like a bad habit if you value your hard earned cash, good luck.

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 05:11:37 PM

All the Best

I gotta ask you, who designed the bot, was it an extraterrestrial being or was it your under-educated, under-cultivated cute human mind that resorts to prepubescent ad hominems at the sight of the first critique Smiley

Our ABSOLUTELY FREE weekly report consists of all in house BTC trades done by our hedge fund, the client can simply attempt to copy them at favorable prices or use them as an indicator in his own trading decisions, all of our referrals have been consistently profitable every single month since YTD 2019 with this methodology, let's see if even 1 person remains in your thinly veiled commission farming laundry group after 1 month...

I invite all serious investors & traders to visit our promo video linked above for a professional intro to Bitmex and crypto derivatives trading.

There is no profitable bot out there that is sold at any price, Alpha Generation is simply too valuable a phenomenon to be offered as a retail product, so avoid these amateur commission collecting schemes like the OP here like a bad habit if you value your hard earned cash, good luck.

Promoting a hedge fund without even having the knowledge that markets are ruled by algorithmic bots.  Grin Grin
Here's an image from latest Bitmex Trader Digest, maybe you learn something

Good luck to the poor people that loose money by following weekly signals of an asset like BTC so that you can collect their fees, but i guess there aren't so many by judging your solid promo video's views and your desperate spamming.

The users in my army don't even use my ref link since most of trades are maker orders, so they actually earn the fees and it's pointless for me.

Vispilio
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 08:25:28 PM
Merited by LoyceV (4), dbshck (4), Halab (2), xandry (1)

Promoting a hedge fund without even having the knowledge that markets are ruled by algorithmic bots.  Grin Grin

Good luck to the poor people that loose money by following weekly signals of an asset like BTC so that you can collect their fees, but i guess there aren't so many by judging your solid promo video's views and your desperate spamming.

The users in my army don't even use my ref link since most of trades are maker orders, so they actually earn the fees and it's pointless for me.

I really don't enjoy hijacking someone else's thread but I have to clarify a few more things for the benefit of prospective subscribers & traders reading these discussions:

Markets are dominated by algo bots; this statement is right, but your premises are completely false.

1) HFT, by its very nature, represents the vast majority of current market activity, where even micro or nano seconds can make a difference between a winning or losing strategy; therefore people have to resort to automated and algorithmic programs in the game of high frequency trading. Naturally the algos generate exponentially higher number orders, data requests and fills compared to human actors, so they predominate in all statistics...

2) This does not mean most people who partake in market activity do so through the assistance of algorithmic software, nor is it the case that most investors have a high frequency or scalping motivation where even 1-2 ticks matter a lot and they need to capture it earlier than the competitor by 2 microseconds.

3) Therefore, there is always strong value in sharing let's say hourly, daily or even longer time frame strategies which is of natural interest to most market participants who are in the game to see their bank account growing month after month, week after week, but not necessarily with intra-second granularity...

4) Don't believe Bitmex's statement that only 2-3% of the orders are rejected / day, the percentage is considerably higher, there is massive room for improvement in their API and websocket systems. Similarly, the graph you produce only confirms that the algos being used collectively make up the majority of requests & orders sent to Bitmex, even though numerically they are far less than the number of clients trading on Bitmex...

5) I have not encountered 1 bot, in the world of crypto trading, that had a proven track record of consistent profitability and was also on sale for the retail public's benefit. If there was any significant alpha factor, the owner of such a bot would be extremely cautious about not compromising that edge by sharing it with the public. You would be the first of your kind in this case, which is highly doubtful, but I'm sure the intelligent traders & investors can decide for themselves.

All the Best

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 09:14:15 PM

Promoting a hedge fund without even having the knowledge that markets are ruled by algorithmic bots.  Grin Grin

I really don't enjoy hijacking someone else's thread but I have to clarify a few more things for the benefit of prospective subscribers & traders reading these discussions:

Markets are dominated by algo bots; this statement is right, but your premises are completely false.

1) HFT, by its very nature, represents the vast majority of current market activity, where even micro or nano seconds can make a difference between a winning or losing strategy; therefore people have to resort to automated and algorithmic programs in the game of high frequency trading. Naturally the algos generate exponentially higher number orders, data requests and fills compared to human actors, so they predominate in all statistics...

2) This does not mean most people who partake in market activity do so through the assistance of algorithmic software, nor is it the case that most investors have a high frequency or scalping motivation where even 1-2 ticks matter a lot and they need to capture it earlier than the competitor by 2 microseconds.

3) Therefore, there is always strong value in sharing let's say hourly, daily or even longer time frame strategies which is of natural interest to most market participants who are in the game to see their bank account growing month after month, week after week, but not necessarily with intra-second granularity...

4) Don't believe Bitmex's statement that only 2-3% of the orders are rejected / day, the percentage is considerably higher, there is massive room for improvement in their API and websocket systems. Similarly, the graph you produce only confirms that the algos being used collectively make up the majority of requests & orders sent to Bitmex, even though numerically they are far less than the number of clients trading on Bitmex...

5) I have not encountered 1 bot, in the world of crypto trading, that had a proven track record of consistent profitability and was also on sale for the retail public's benefit. If there was any significant alpha factor, the owner of such a bot would be extremely cautious about not compromising that edge by sharing it with the public. You would be the first of your kind in this case, which is highly doubtful, but I'm sure the intelligent traders & investors can decide for themselves.

All the Best

I agree on these points. On the last one you get one thing wrong, i'm not selling nor sharing my bot. Users don't have any access to my precious code. That's why they send the API KEYS and i connect the bots. If you don't believe in long term bots, try mine and share the results on this very post. 1k shouldn't be a big stake for you right?

Tomorrow i will share in here today bot's trade, we got 2 scalps and both breakouts, up and down.   Grin

Also my bot is not HFT playing 2$ trades.

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 09:33:35 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 10:00:43 PM by CryptoSparks

While people get rekt both ways, we earn passive income.
+72% in 24 Hours.
8 SPOTS LEFT

sorry for the non professionality of my screenshoots

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 03:58:02 PM

Quick 10% in 1 hour
8 SPOTS LEFT
3 DAYS LEFT TO JOIN

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 03:21:23 PM

Quick 5% in 1 hour
8 SPOTS LEFT
2 DAYS LEFT TO JOIN

This is actually a good example of why a bot is way better than a human. This trade was a small breakout with 2 targets: 8587 and 8640.
Target 1 was achieved, but price topped at 8636. The bot stopped the left 50% in profit at 8580 when detected a potential reversal(which happened).
Most of us, including myself , would have hold the position hoping to actually close it at the set target, but since the bot only trades with odds in favor,
as soon as odds decreased it closed the trade and took the profits.

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 06:11:23 PM

LAST DAY
6 SPOTS LEFT

CryptoSparks (OP)
Copper Member