Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:19:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats better holding many coins or fewer coins?  (Read 11545 times)
daisyliker

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:38:22 AM

Risk allocation is very important.I have a cryptocurrency for 10% of my portfolio but 51%is reserved to BTC.I have 6 coins.

You must have criteria and reason to stock a coin.Volume is important.Technology and supporting community are also important.I also check the algorithm for production and overall control mechanism.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 07:59:24 AM

holding lots of coins or a little coin depends on the type of coin we have. it actually doesn't matter if we choose a coin that really has the potential and makes a profit. will lose if we hold a lot of coins but the coin has no good potential and only makes a loss.
besides making material losses, we lose time to wait so long. imagine we hold many years on coins which eventually become junk, it will be painful in the end. therefore I prefer the safest few coins to invest

And after reviewing all the opinions, perhaps a small number and of good quality, can be profitable for the future is what people will choose, I also agree because if we choose too much altcoin, we will be easy to choose, without certain criteria for the product we choose, a few years later, the garbage in our wallet increased dramatically, wasting too much of our resources. Instead of letting our own selves become garbage containers, we should have certain rules in choice, safe and profitable, those are the criteria to emphasize.

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 07:16:32 AM

you can arrange your working space as you like, whatever suits you and make things easier for you.
True,, having more than what you can keep track of leads to mismanagement and unnecessary anxiety and panic. This leads to people making wrong decisions and mistakes that can be avoided by keeping a short and simple portfolio. I feel bitcoin and a few of the top10 coins except the forked coins is enough of a good portfolio.

There are many good old projects we didn`t notice, new ones appear all the time, your portfolio follows that and from time to time we all add some new coin in our portfolios, FOMO is always in our minds and we buy what we think it will be more popular in the future.
Although I agree with your first comment I would avoid being involved in any such "project" because 99% of then ended up with either forcing KYC to get token swapped or devs abandoning the project due to either lack of funds and so on. Bitcoin on the other hand wont stop at these things.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:03:26 AM

If you were not really familiar with cryptocurrency right now, and you were doubting about which to own and how much you wanted to spend, you may choose from top 10 to top 20 crypts, If you're planning for long term investment, for those are the most stable cryptos.

It's been better to have 4 to 5 cryptos on portfolio while experimenting, than, owning too many and unable to manage.

If you have 50K, don't spend it all, divide it, think about yourself, ask again, how long you're willing to HODL you cryptos, are you still able to sustain your lifestyle, even if you lost everything.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 07:35:28 PM

Of course, it is better to have a small amount of coins. For example, 10-15 coins (including coins for trade and coins for holding) are enough. You should always remember that it will be difficult for you to keep track of a large number of coins and all your free time will be spent on watching charts and news. I think that for an ordinary trader, especially if you have a main job, and you use crypto trading as additional income, this amount of coins is quite enough.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: