Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:30:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Points Network - Rewarding The Users For User Generated Content  (Read 756 times)
pointsnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 08:21:59 PM

Notes:

Wallet addresses

GAJWJTV5GW5J2WCBPQNWLAL2EYUIIUB6OIROHOV7YVJJWZXPXQWSMHRH     - Issuing account
GAZAWXCK42FC4TLR4MFETUNXDPA6XNUSXRHHZU74Z76EBK34IBFBU5PV       - Rewards wallet
GCGOKQIDPQZQSMU23TDUWKL2ARTU2RQ22JLLJNXHQVBJ2UCANFYF656B       - ICO wallet
GAARN4DZTYGEGGWPKHQKEWZT56MD3ZUDBGHS2D734SBNDAA5VXZ72PBE   - Hiring wallet
GCJ5PRYOA6Q65TNRBO74S6MOEULTAXVTNSDWKOOUVWWQCFC4HGOXMA2B  - Team wallet
GC5DIZRJJ3BFP6AL7H5DQ2XBSGJSI7SZTBBAIAWX5UWJG3QQ7UFYOLDG         - Development wallet
GD4YQPGBWBMG4ZCTGKJM7GK2DRUJFLTOHXCW5CYVZ4BL3KAR7EFSDT2T      - Marketing wallet
GDBXSUH7N2W776XY2F2R6SRWAOALKQP2CMDFU5PTAEFCIBEWL46MKSDZ      - General purpose wallet

Issuing Address

GAJWJTV5GW5J2WCBPQNWLAL2EYUIIUB6OIROHOV7YVJJWZXPXQWSMHRH

Toml Address

https://points.network/.well-known/stellar.toml

FAQ's

What would happen when all Points tokens are distributed as rewards?
Well, that wont happen. We've carefully planned a sustainability plan for Points tokens. Please refer back to the sustainability plan section.

Why doesn't Points Network have any advisors?
Honestly, we don't really need advisors at this point. Infact we may not need them at all. In the crypto space, advisors usually charge around $50-100K for mentioning the projects with their social media followers. This actually seems like a waste of money when we can use this amount to cover other important expenses related to the platform.

Will Points token prove to be a profitable investment?
It may or it may not. We are not encouraging anyone to invest in this project if they want to see a quick return on their investments. Although the price of Points token is a pretty important factor but it's still the least of our concerns. Our main goal for now is to build a successful working product. What we can guarantee is that unlike many other tokens, Points token won't be dumped by the team. For the same reasons we're planning to distribute XLM as the airdrop reward instead of POINTS.

What are the main competitors of Answerly?
The biggest competitor of Answerly is Quora. However, Answerly could be huge if the users on competing platforms realize that they can easily make hundreds of dollars a month for contributing to Answerly instead.

Why does Answerly have a different name for its token?
Basically our aim is to increase the usability of Points token by building multiple platforms around it. Our upcoming blogging platform is scheduled to launch by the end of 2019. Since the same token is supposed to be used on multiple platforms, we though it might be a good idea to have a different name for the token.

When will Answerly launch?
We've not yet decided any particular launch date. However, it seems like we should be ready to launch the fully functional web platform by mid August.

Will there be an airdrop?
Yes. The announcement will be made few days before the date. In order to prevent the token from being dumped on the exchanges, we've decided to distribute XLM as the rewards instead of POINTS. More details about the airdrop will be added to the announcement.

Are there any bonuses or discounts for early stage ICO investors?
No. The price shall be 25 XLM/Points for all investors and no extra bonuses will be offered. Bonuses and discounts usually leads to token dumping and we do not want that.

Is there any soft/hard cap for the ICO?
There is no softcap for the ICO as the expenses of developing Answerly App has already been covered. This ICO is aimed to cover the costs for additional exchanges listing and some sponsored articles from websites like Forbes, Entrepreneur etc. In short, we will launch the platform no matter what happens with the token sale.

On what platform do we plan to conduct the ICO?
ICO will be conducted on Stellarport. The link will be posted on this thread after POINTS market is live on Stellarport.
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

You can find all the remaining details about the project in our whitepaper

Answerly App - Get rewarded in Points tokens for posting answers.
Explainer Video - MVP - Twitter - Reddit - Facebook
It's Quora on Blockchain Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pointsnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 09:55:08 PM

Points token has been listed on Stellarport.

Here's the link - https://stellarport.io/assets/alphanum12/Points/GAJWJTV5GW5J2WCBPQNWLAL2EYUIIUB6OIROHOV7YVJJWZXPXQWSMHRH

As mentioned in our whitepaper. We have placed a sell order of 100K Points @ 25 XLM / Points. This order will remain active until 15th Aug after which we are going to launch the beta version of Answerly App. Please read additional details in our Whitepaper.

dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:52:39 PM

I was interested in this. That your project involves posting articles on Forbes. This is a pretty solid edition. And how do you plan to go there?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
pointsnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 11:58:29 PM

I was interested in this. That your project involves posting articles on Forbes. This is a pretty solid edition. And how do you plan to go there?

Hey, We are in touch with the writers on all major online magazines. As soon as our platform goes live (somewhere in mid Aug), we'll start with the promotion which involves getting a sponsored articles on all these websites. Infact, I might try to get on to some smaller (but well known magazines) this week just to get the things started.

Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:21:49 AM

It is true that this project is quite interesting indeed and if I see this far I think there will be many people who are interested too and talk about the plan to go there, we trust the team alone

pointsnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 02:36:52 AM

It is true that this project is quite interesting indeed and if I see this far I think there will be many people who are interested too and talk about the plan to go there, we trust the team alone

Thanks for the feedback guys. Really appreciate the support Smiley Would really appreciate if you guys follow the project and stay updated with the developments.

These are our next few goals:

- Getting sponsored guest posts on few high authority websites. Its going to help us with ranking the project on Search engines.

- Since we're not native english speakers, we'll try to find someone who could create "english" video tutorial about how to buy Points token and creating trustline on XLM. (If anyone is interested to create such videos please pm us. Although we're planning to do everything on a pretty tight budget but we'll still pay for the videos in XLM or BTC)

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:45:13 AM

Why did you choose stellar network to launch your platform? Do you think it will not affect in terms of adoption of your network? The initial bottleneck in this type of platform is to get users onboard and actively contributing on your network.
pointsnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 02:58:58 AM

Why did you choose stellar network to launch your platform? Do you think it will not affect in terms of adoption of your network? The initial bottleneck in this type of platform is to get users onboard and actively contributing on your network.

Well, I believe that its just a matter of time when stellar becomes one of the top performing platform. Sure ETH is hugely popular ATM but Stellar easily beats it when it comes to transaction fees and speed. Now think of it this way, lets assume that thousands of questions are being posted on Answerly App everyday and we need to reward thousands of users for their answers. Scaling it on ETH will definitely be a huge problem for us for 2 main reasons:

1. Will be required to pay thousands of dollars in transaction fees Every Day.
2. Transaction time.

Network load - Occasionally ETH transactions can shoot up to $0.5 so either we pay that or else we wait for hours for the gas price to fall down. Its a pretty risky factor.

Where as on XLM, we don't need to worry about these things because the transaction cost would be flat 0.00001 XLM.

And btw, I think integrating changelly api on the platform would make the things easier for everyone who is not very familiar with crypto.

rumi91

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:48:30 PM

I just finished reading your white paper. Sounds like an excellent and well thought plan. Watching closely!
pointsnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 08:12:50 AM

I just finished reading your white paper. Sounds like an excellent and well thought plan. Watching closely!

Thanks for the support

TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:08:35 AM

really? you really read the whitepaper? well play man. theres only 1 of 10000 who ever read the whitepaper until it finish. but good luck for the project so it interest people to readh ur whitepaper.
pointsnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 08:14:41 PM

Check out the designs of our first platform Answerly App

Note: These designs are only for Desktop. Mobile designs will be ready by 20th June

Let us know your opinions!

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:50:41 PM

Do you have a plan to tidy this ann thread? I haven't check your WP and website (other than team details), I found so many typo, poor choices of words, and grammar error that would seriously made investors reconsider to invest.

I know, your team are probably a non-english speaker, etc, etc, I myself don't mind slight error(s) on business proposal, but yours seems... made with very little effort and focus.

And oh, your link to CEO's linkedin has an error.
pointsnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 08:59:58 PM

Do you have a plan to tidy this ann thread? I haven't check your WP and website (other than team details), I found so many typo, poor choices of words, and grammar error that would seriously made investors reconsider to invest.

I know, your team are probably a non-english speaker, etc, etc, I myself don't mind slight error(s) on business proposal, but yours seems... made with very little effort and focus.

And oh, your link to CEO's linkedin has an error.

Noted! Fixing everything in few mins Smiley
And yes we are a non-english speaking team so naturally these mistakes can occur. However thanks for pointing it out.

Tipstar

Activity: 1750
Merit: 278

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:13:28 PM

Hi,
the signup form from your site doesn't have password text box for the password field. The password typed are displayed as plain text.
Not only it's a matter of security, for me it bothers because my password manager wont' recognize it as a passoword field and I'm bad at remembering passwords.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

pointsnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 10:16:27 PM

Hi,
the signup form from your site doesn't have password text box for the password field. The password typed are displayed as plain text.
Not only it's a matter of security, for me it bothers because my password manager wont' recognize it as a passoword field and I'm bad at remembering passwords.

Hey man, its just the design Smiley The platform will be live on 15th Aug

pointsnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 11:40:53 PM

Designs (Images) are being created for the mobile website and should be ready by 8th June. By 20th June CSS/HTML version of mobile designs will go live. From that point, we'll start working on the functionality side of Answerly App. HTML/CSS designs of the desktop platform are live and you may check them out here - https://answerly.app/AnswerlyDesigns.html

Here are some of the mobile web designs (images) that we've created so far.

Home
Search Questions
Search Topics
All Topics
Deposit Confirmation
Login
Ask a Question
Statistics

pointsnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 10:53:11 PM

Points will hopefully be listed on StellarX within the next few days.

pointsnetwork (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 08:28:59 AM

Update:

We're almost done with the mobile designs and it should be up by the end of next week. Desktop designs are available here - https://answerly.app/AnswerlyDesigns.html

If you open the existing pages on mobile, you'll see that everything is disarranged. However within the next few days, mobile pages will look like this:

To do:

Topic Page
Answer Page

Images of these 2 pages will be added within the next 24 hours.

All these designs will be fully ready (on web) within the next few days

dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:12:05 PM

Hey, We are in touch with the writers on all major online magazines. As soon as our platform goes live (somewhere in mid Aug), we'll start with the promotion which involves getting a sponsored articles on all these websites. Infact, I might try to get on to some smaller (but well known magazines) this week just to get the things started.

Well, so what. I wish you good luck in your endeavors.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████