Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:46:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN SV and BCH  (Read 491 times)
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:34:58 PM

I will choose BCH because even Bitcoin SV reach high price and have good movement but at this time the developer full of drama. I get info from forum so many investor and "big people" hate Bitcoin SV from the first. So,so many people want Bitcoin SV going down. In personally this is not good for long investment. Better to choose hit and run or middle investment.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 11:40:04 PM

Bitcoin SV and Bitcoin Cash have experienced tremendous growth in recent times. The simple question from me is which one you will choose to fill your investment wallet in mid 2019. Regardless of the past bear season, what are your hopes for the end of 2019. Both are very good, and difficult for me to choose.  Huh Grin Thank you so much.
I would gladly prefer the less talked about which is BSV. The price is still lower than BCH and that means I can acquire more quantity of it.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:40:25 PM

Well, yeah they're both showing impressive uptrend off late buh these two coins have become somehow dangerous to tamper with nowadays, especially BSV. The whole Craig Wright hullabaloo is greatly influencing its price and hence I would be careful touching such coin because in any case that Craig Wright FUD drops, it's gonna punish you hard. I'd rather prefer to hold Bitcoin itself!

50 Cent

Activity: 519
Merit: 197

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:55:49 AM

Bitcoin SV and Bitcoin Cash have experienced tremendous growth in recent times. The simple question from me is which one you will choose to fill your investment wallet in mid 2019. Regardless of the past bear season, what are your hopes for the end of 2019. Both are very good, and difficult for me to choose.  Huh Grin Thank you so much.
I have choose 50:50 for both were good invest at time.
for the next year i will survive to recent BCH and sell BSV to BCH for 60;40. depend what happen next

pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:25:19 AM

I will choose BCH because even Bitcoin SV reach high price and have good movement but at this time the developer full of drama. I get info from forum so many investor and "big people" hate Bitcoin SV from the first. So,so many people want Bitcoin SV going down. In personally this is not good for long investment. Better to choose hit and run or middle investment.

BCH may have a higher percentage move to the upside than BTC during a bull market, but I'm not sure the risks associated with it are worth it. BCH is at risk of getting delisted from major exchanges, like BSV, as bitcoin becomes mainstream and consumers aim for clarity and less confusion between bitcoin and its forks. Also, with layer two solutions being developed on the bitcoin network, I am not sure BCH will have any competitive advantage in the future.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:43:51 AM

BCH may have a higher percentage move to the upside than BTC during a bull market, but I'm not sure the risks associated with it are worth it. BCH is at risk of getting delisted from major exchanges, like BSV, as bitcoin becomes mainstream and consumers aim for clarity and less confusion between bitcoin and its forks. Also, with layer two solutions being developed on the bitcoin network, I am not sure BCH will have any competitive advantage in the future.
There will not be any exchanges that will cancel listing of the BCH because it is a coin with very good trading volume and is in the top 10 CMC so making a profit from trading fees is something that cannot be ignored by exchanges. I think BCH will still grow stronger this year and you don't need to worry too much because the technology of BCH is currently far superior to BSV and that's why I will only trust BCH

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 03:17:29 AM

I would stay away from both of them, they are just surviving because of controversies around them or on their founders.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Evgenklm

Activity: 896
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:44:42 AM

After fork division Bitcoin cash and its cost was about $ 83 now 400+$ is a success, I would choose BCH, and Bitcoin SV I think the price is more inflated because of PR CEO.
anehh (OP)

Activity: 600

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:03:20 AM

I will not choose any altcoins to invest. Craig Wright is really an excellent investor, but if you pool with a shark, it can swallow you at any time. BSV grew oddly and it certainly had Craig's impact.
I do not want to share the boat with the cities to manipulate, the risk is very high.
If I am afraid of investing, maybe I am not here to discuss Bitcoin SV or Bitcoin Cash or other altcoins. When someone wants to decide to invest in cryptocurrency, in fact they already understand the nature of it. Then what should be doubted? Thanks for your opinion.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:24:48 AM

I will not choose any altcoins to invest. Craig Wright is really an excellent investor, but if you pool with a shark, it can swallow you at any time. BSV grew oddly and it certainly had Craig's impact.
I do not want to share the boat with the cities to manipulate, the risk is very high.
If I am afraid of investing, maybe I am not here to discuss Bitcoin SV or Bitcoin Cash or other altcoins. When someone wants to decide to invest in cryptocurrency, in fact they already understand the nature of it. Then what should be doubted? Thanks for your opinion.
These two coins are little volatile so many peoples are confusing to participate in these two coins. I think better you concentrate some other altcoin surely you will get good profit because most of the investors are protect our investment then participate in good altcoin so this will not a right option for crypto investment.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
anehh (OP)

Activity: 600

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:07:05 PM

These two coins are little volatile so many peoples are confusing to participate in these two coins. I think better you concentrate some other altcoin surely you will get good profit because most of the investors are protect our investment then participate in good altcoin so this will not a right option for crypto investment.
In your opinion, what coins are the right investment right now? And how are you optimistic about other altcoins to get big profits. Do we just walk while making our own predictions? Thank you in advance.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:57:27 PM

If it is still difficult to make a choice, then just choose the two coins, because they are both born from Hardfork, and even though both will experience different progress, at least we already have one of them, because indeed the two coins are both nice.
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:01:13 PM

well, I might prefer BHC to bitcoin SV. no doubt both are coins that have great potential. but, in this case, I might prefer to hold BCH because I've seen the price of BCH become very high, and of course it can still be repeated.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:04:59 PM

both are BULLSHIT

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 06:52:08 PM

well, I might prefer BHC to bitcoin SV. no doubt both are coins that have great potential. but, in this case, I might prefer to hold BCH because I've seen the price of BCH become very high, and of course it can still be repeated.

I look at the potential of only Bitcoin Cash, and I recommend everyone to compare the liquidity of these two coins! But it is better of course the original Bitcoin.

pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:05:23 PM

both are BULLSHIT
I agree but if I had to choose one it would be BCH. BSV is a total scam just like Vitalik said and faketoshi will bring it down himself by making a fool of himself and turning the community against him.
If somebody is investing in BSV thinking that CSW could be Satoshi I pity him.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:25:23 PM

Nothing, both of those two are coins, gained community by spreading fud against btc, propaganda with the twitter account. I would not put a single penny there. They got bump because they are controlling by some people.

And I thought I will never see this answer.
I though I will be seeing this in page 2 though but thanks thee to God there is one on page 1 although it took so long before I found it.

Why the hell should we just pick on that 2. Why not Bitcoin. The original.
Why go for fake ones?
Why stay with coins that are being manipulated by those who also created it?

This aint the trading section. I might consider to pick one if it is the trading section. But for altcoins I would still not pick any of those two. I might as well pick ETH or LTC which have a better handling and also fast and cheap tx fee.
Leema
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:33:57 PM

I don't really know much about bitcoin Sv . I personally i can't choose between this 2 coins. I don't invest in alt having an attached or fork with bitcoin. So i rather invest in other altcoin.

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:45:03 PM

Bitcoin cash has been here with us for long and I will desire it to fill my wallet. I have hold some unit of bitcoin cash from the beginning and that is after selling what I got from the hardfork that happened in August 2017. I didn’t really know why I didn’t like this bitcoin sv and I converted all the units I have in March to bitcoin cash.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 10:13:01 PM

damn, of course BCH , since we know roger ver is the most people trying to introduce crypto currency to the world.
well,although i dont like him much, but better than i choosing craig and their shit vision.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀