Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Well I had to fill in a contact tracing form this morning.  (Read 324 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4435

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 07:02:10 PM

giving your number is the important part. so they can contact you.
however if you want to test if that number is being used for other things and by who
then lets say your real name is alex.
at morrisons write down axel
at mcdonalds write down al
at another place write down albert
at another write down alexander
at another write down allen

then if you get mischievous calls you can pin point which store gave your details to other businesses
yep the stores dont hand details to the NHS daily. the store meant to keep and secure the slips of paper and only hand over relevant ones that relate to the time period of an infectee
the rest should get destroyed after a month or less

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4435

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 07:04:56 PM

The primary reason that older people are at risk over their health is because the Pharma sales force ( doctors ) keep persuading them to accept damaging vaccines, and poisonous drugs that mess up their bodies.
I'll concede that there is certainly an element of this, but doctors do also provide vital and live-saving drugs. I think this outweighs the unnecessary sales, although I'd imagine it's difficult to acquire reliable data on this.

Age is not a disease, but it is becoming a medically created sickness.
Age is cumulative cell division errors. It kind of is a disease in the sense that most early-onset diseases are removed from the gene-pool through natural selection (people succumb prior to reaching the age where they can create their own children), whereas late-onset diseases are not selected against. But I appreciate that 'age' by itself - without any of the health conditions that are more likely to occur in older age - is certainly not a thing that needs to be treated, and particularly not through unnecessary drugs.

just remember jetcash is in his 70's he knows his health is failing him and deep down he is concerned. but he comes on this forum acting like a superman thats immortal as his theraputic way to try to not stress over his own health risks by trying to tell himself via this forum that he is superman

also remember UK healthcare system is free. there are no salemen

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 07:54:38 AM

I'm such a hypocrite. I filled in my form the other day as Boris Johnson, and I was told off for doing it. I've noticed that if you are a militant who is opposed to the government narrative, then sometimes you get smaller portions in the restaurants. On the other hand if you portray yourself as a poor old pensioner, who is doing his best to comply with the regulations under difficult circumstances, then sometimes you get larger portions, or extras with your meals. I'm now a model citizen, even if I do run the risk of getting fat. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
UWotb_ruh

Activity: 22
Merit: 69

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 08:28:35 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

I'm such a hypocrite. I filled in my form the other day as Boris Johnson, and I was told off for doing it. I've noticed that if you are a militant who is opposed to the government narrative, then sometimes you get smaller portions in the restaurants. On the other hand if you portray yourself as a poor old pensioner, who is doing his best to comply with the regulations under difficult circumstances, then sometimes you get larger portions, or extras with your meals. I'm now a model citizen, even if I do run the risk of getting fat. Smiley

I can assure you, unless the restaurants you're going to are fronts for political societies no one is going to tamper with your portion size. As a waitress, whenever I send a food order I dont add a note 'oh this guy is a dick give him less food', no, instead I do my job and just limit any interaction with unpleasant or difficult people. Also whose to say the waitstaff don't privately agree with you that they don't like track and trace.

If you genuinely believe your portion size is affected by track and trace then I'm sorry but that is just delusional. To any wait staff you're just another face out of hundreds, they don't care enough about you to go out of their way to ensure a smaller portion size. You're probably just another customer thats difficult with track and trace, or because of your change of tack and actually filling in the form, another easy customer that still doesn't stand out in the crowd.

Never have I seen someone so desperate to claim some sort of discrimination, least of all in the form of smaller portions. I don't know who told you the government is that interested in you but if they are I can assure you they aren't messing with your portion sizes at restaurants.

And they told me this forum was full of educated people Huh
Jet Cash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2449

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2020, 09:00:10 AM

Oh dear. Smiley

The baked beans or peas are added by using a serving spoon. When they say "I put a some extra beans on there for you", then that is positive discrimination. I've never worked in a restaurant, so I don't really know if that is just marketing, or staff being friendly. Similarly "I've added an extra sausage" is good for customer relations. Also, I get offered free sandwiches sometimes after the cafe has closed, but that might just be an attempt to save waste. Obviously if you alienate the staff, then you won't get these offers.

Anyway, my policy change seems to be of benefit to me, so I can't see any upside in reverting to public displays of disaffection.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
UWotb_ruh

Activity: 22
Merit: 69

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 09:18:13 AM

Oh dear. Smiley

The baked beans or peas are added by using a serving spoon. When they say "I put a some extra beans on there for you", then that is positive discrimination. I've never worked in a restaurant, so I don't really know if that is just marketing, or staff being friendly. Similarly "I've added an extra sausage" is good for customer relations. Also, I get offered free sandwiches sometimes after the cafe has closed, but that might just be an attempt to save waste. Obviously if you alienate the staff, then you won't get these offers.

Anyway, my policy change seems to be of benefit to me, so I can't see any upside in reverting to public displays of disaffection.

Wait staff are nice to nice people. If you're filling in the track and trace and generally not being difficult of course staff will be nicer to you. If you're throwing tantrums over track and trace they'll probably be more dismissive and want to get away from you faster. It isn't a political thing, its just how staff naturally respond to whatever vibes the customer is giving.

It isn't just for the track and trace though, that treatment you would expect pre pandemic too. I personally have always made nice customers aware of discounts/vouchers. I wouldn't dream of doing that for someone thats been abrasive the whole time I've served them. Nicer people have always enjoyed better service, you get what you put into the world. It's hardly discrimination, its a reaction to how you've been treated. If someone is nasty to me I don't consider it discrimination to be dismissive of them.

Your policy change makes the lives of people like me a lot easier, I don't know why you would've thought in the being difficult for people on minimum wage would benefit anyone in the first place.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: