Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the day trading profitable ?  (Read 12231 times)
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:29:08 PM

I trade in latoken with small capital. the coins that I hold are Fuel and Cryp so far I have successfully carried out daily trading. despite the small profits but it's exciting

That is the best way to trade the coins without any stress because most of the people will invest high amounts into trading and after investing suddenly the price of a coin will drop and this makes them think negatively about themselves. Before investing we have to plan them perfectly and it should affect our family needs.
that is how I get money with great fun. I don't want to be stressed by crypto trading like most traders. Their enthusiasm then sank with loss. For me trading is the art of accepting loss and still trying to make a profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:36:00 PM

I am prepared myself for trading. But i need some suggetions from here. There are many way for trading in cryptocurrency. But i need correct one which is profitabe. I am prepared myself for day trading. Is it profitabe?

whatever way you want to do in trading must have a risk but when you have a strategy and experience the risk can be avoided and turned it into an advantage. day trading is a way where you have to have a lot of time and at least you have the skill to analyze each movement by observing the candle on the chart

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:27:52 AM

Well, if you are good at what you are doing then everything is profitable. If you are good at day trading you can profit from day trading, if you are good at long term investors then you can profit from long term investment. All you need to profit is to be good at it. How you become good at it ?

Well, you research on how to be a good day trader, you follow good day traders that profits, you pay for subscriptions and books and follow them religiously. After all of that you will still not be great at it, maybe decent but not good yet, because you need to trade and practice what you have learnt to become good, do that and in the end you will be good. Experience beats wisdom every single time, you can theoretically know everything about day trading but without trading yourself you will not profit.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:19:08 PM

Yes, it is profitable as well as risky. I will suggest you learn trading first. There are dos and don'ts of trading you need to be aware of.

Don't trade with amounts you can't afford to lose.
metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 06:21:53 PM

No longer, days for day trading have started to weaken. Unlike before, the volume and coin options are limited to that, but nowadays, more and more coins are added by decreasing trading volume making day trading very unprofitable. Even most people will take a risk for loss instead of being patient.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
bysmf2000

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:11:59 PM

I am prepared myself for trading. But i need some suggetions from here. There are many way for trading in cryptocurrency. But i need correct one which is profitabe. I am prepared myself for day trading. Is it profitabe?

before entering the world of trading you must first learn the techniques that exist in trading because without this knowledge I think it will be very unconscious which results in large losses.
In trading profits and losses exist, because not all must profit

█████████       devilsdragon.com       █████████
────    Adult Entertainment's Future is on Blockchain    ────
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:14:33 PM

Being profitable doesn't come from day trading or long term holding. Its in our strategy on how to choose where to invest and being updated to all the what's and why's of the coin. There are days we consider red and green. We must be able to identify what to buy and when to sell to really earn.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:06:11 AM

Being profitable does not depend on an exchange, and there is no trading sites for newbie only, we are all welcome in a trading sites whether new or not as the more they increase their users, the more profit they have.

I think you better study trading first, don't get too aggressive when you still lack knowledge.

I tell you, day trading is not easy as you think.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:32:47 AM

No longer, days for day trading have started to weaken. Unlike before, the volume and coin options are limited to that, but nowadays, more and more coins are added by decreasing trading volume making day trading very unprofitable. Even most people will take a risk for loss instead of being patient.
Right said, now a day price is getting change continually so we will have to find best time for day trading, now in market so many new traders are getting in but for them it is not good to trader for day because in trading we need allot of knowledge and time to spend, in short it is full time job so those who can afford, day trading has allot of income but needs you to learn until to its best otherwise I prefer long term trading.

79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:21:50 AM

When day trading just know that your entries are not everything.

Don’t forget:

Risk management
Trade management
Position sizing
Emotional control
Exits

Are also very important if you want to be a good day trader

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:59:34 AM

yes definitely day trading will be more useful for the people who want to get the profit in his daily life and frequently once he entered into day trading he definitely had the money in his hands each and every day with a profit but the work pressure is definitely increased in this trading.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2240
Merit: 842

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 11:31:04 AM

daily trading depends on what coins you want to choose for trading, because right now if you choose coins that have great potential I feel to grow and get profits on a daily basis will be realized and that is not difficult.
Yes. Day trading is more risky compared to long term trading because you have to monitor closely the market so you will be aware on the price movement of the coins you had invested. It's best to trade with bitcoins and ethereum because they are both potential coins and their prices will surely grow in time.

Day trading is only for those who are experienced traders. Not everyone can earn from day trading because you have to make very short and precise trades with tight stop losses. In bear market, day trading is even more difficult.

_Django05_

Activity: 403
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:36:13 AM

Investment is not gambling if done thoroughly and carefully, but day trading most certainly is. But the problem doesn’t just lie in the highly volatile nature of the practice but actually in the frequency itself. Because you make lots of transactions, you will also pay a large quantity of fees for a relatively small percentage gain on money invested, which further diminished the methods reliability.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:40:16 AM

When you decide to do day trading, you must be prepared to analyze as well as possible, you must analyze and pay attention to price movements every time. the benefits of each price change that exists, a slight increase is very valuable because the most important thing is we can gain a lot of profit intensity. day trading requires good ability and enthusiasm, believe that when we always try we will get the best results.
velive08

Activity: 815

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:52:53 PM

Being profitable doesn't come from day trading or long term holding. Its in our strategy on how to choose where to invest and being updated to all the what's and why's of the coin. There are days we consider red and green. We must be able to identify what to buy and when to sell to really earn.
I identify and analyze it, I think it must be done to get daily profits. so I think this must indeed be applied, because nowadays day trading sometimes also experiences losses and depends on how our skills are for the daily trading.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:31:12 PM

Long term investing is more profitable and less time consuming. Day trading has its fanatics but most people fail at it. You really won't find many rich day traders. It's a good way to start off when you're trading small and when people build a portfolio they usually leave day trading and switch to swing trading,
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:57:03 PM

Certainly. There are different trading strategies and each of them is profitable, otherwise it would not exist. Just every trader chooses a suitable strategy and made profit on this.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:14:55 PM

I may think that in all areas are now profitable, trading, mining and etc..Gaining profits will depend on us personally if we work on it pretty hard then expect there is a surprise return from those hard works. We just be patient and keep moving wearing positive insights into the future, we can make it instantly. If we are un the hurry, maybe it is not the right place to stay.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 01:30:43 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2019, 05:02:59 AM by waynechong1995

Tools are there for you and it's definitely profitable but lossing is more likely for amateurs, just look at the votaility on BTC and the even higher alts,  combine with more margins and futures, you can definitely make BTCs in days but I figured not much individuals can do it alone and some degree of luck is involved

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:40:14 AM

There is no sure profit method we can generate in trading. Trading will involve emotions that sometimes could ruin our plans. The price movements won't always run as expected and sometimes we even meet with the worse scenario where the price keep falling down. At such situation, for sure most traders will find it hard to manage their emotions that will lead them to make emotional decisions.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: