Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:28:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you buying?  (Read 12296 times)
hognesaul

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:37:52 AM

There are many different things that matter. By the way, what can you guys say about currencies? Do you consider any new ones? Or only trust the leading ones?
alfredtorres (OP)

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:38:22 AM

no you are wrong, crypto is not recovering. it is still the same shitshow as always and nothing has changed. there are still certain shitcoins that are getting pumped every day and the next day they give their place to another handful of shitcoins to be pumped instead of them and this cycle continues as the money goes in an out of these shitcoins to pump and dump them..

what am i buying? i am not buying anything, i trade and i do that only with coins that are pumping during their pumps and dump them as soon as i reach my desired profit percentage.

You are too severe to crypto Smiley To me it's recovering as I see not only rising but development of some coins.
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:38:58 AM

There are many different things that matter. By the way, what can you guys say about currencies? Do you consider any new ones? Or only trust the leading ones?

Greetings there. From my point of view, there are some advanced solutions coming onto the market these days, however, of course, we have to evaluate different ones. Do you have any in mind? We can try to discuss
hognesaul

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:39:42 AM

Greetings there. From my point of view, there are some advanced solutions coming onto the market these days, however, of course, we have to evaluate different ones. Do you have any in mind? We can try to discuss

Nice to meet you. Well, as for interesting one I have lately met - Volume Network. Have you heard of them?
alfredtorres (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:40:13 AM

I see crypto is recovering - ICO, listings, the use of the blockchain at the level of big players and entire states. For example, I saw a few days ago news about the listing of SNTR on KuCoin.  https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-silent-notary-sntr-gets-listed-on-kucoin
I found more details about it - SilentNotary is preparing to release its own blockchain, also wallet and apps. There are rumors about the first big customers (one of the founders tweeted). So, I'm sure that it will be higher soon.
And what about your coins? What are you buying now?

Most of the projects are active. But there is no radical change. I do not think that this year I will be able to get more profit from my coins. We'll have to wait for the projects to be blown to the market (of course if they come out)

Idk, SilentNotary with its blockchain, wallet and apps seem to be huge change for this particular coin. But yes, in general the market is still asleep.
buzcarn

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:40:20 AM

Nice to meet you. Well, as for interesting one I have lately met - Volume Network. Have you heard of them?

To tell the truth, I haven't. Can you clarify what they are offering in some details, please?
hognesaul

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:41:31 AM

To tell the truth, I haven't. Can you clarify what they are offering in some details, please?

Sure! Volume Network is dedicated to building a large-scale cryptocurrency that can be applied in the real commercial society. And more to it, they want to reduce the costs of maintenance to make it as low as they can
alfredtorres (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:41:41 AM

Imho "buying" happens for real only if one has a proper stash of Bitcoin already and wants to diversify.
The rest is only tiny speculation attempts.

I don't buy anything now. Real life doesn't allow me to invest meaningful amounts. Actually for now I'm trying HODL some of my pre-2017 coins.
Also I didn't find anything lately that is so good I'd find it worthy.

Also see no reason to buy coins now. I understand the market is in recovery but I prefer to see what next and hodl my favs

Why? It is great time to buy something good.
buzcarn

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:42:12 AM

Sure! Volume Network is dedicated to building a large-scale cryptocurrency that can be applied in the real commercial society. And more to it, they want to reduce the costs of maintenance to make it as low as they can

Hmm, that sounds pretty interesting, I mean the idea. And is the team behind the project strong? Any info on that?
alfredtorres (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:43:26 AM

Although the best buying time was from october last year to march this year but still i think all the big coins are poised for more upside so personally im trying to accumulate more and more before the market really goes parabolic and we see market crossing the previous all time high prices.

Not bad strategy for those who purchased on time.
hognesaul

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:44:41 AM

Hmm, that sounds pretty interesting, I mean the idea. And is the team behind the project strong? Any info on that?

Yes, sure. And the team is pretty famous. The Volume Network is a cryptocurrency jointly built by the former co-founder and CTO of TRON.network and Lambda’s core team
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:46:30 AM

This is good time to buy top 100 coin and you can buy any good coin for good profit , if you will buy good coin from top 10 than you can make good profit.

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
buzcarn

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:46:56 AM

Yes, sure. And the team is pretty famous. The Volume Network is a cryptocurrency jointly built by the former co-founder and CTO of TRON.network and Lambda’s core team

Wow, a great news. And is we are talking about a currency, will there be an opportunity to mine? Or not yet decided?
hognesaul

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:47:52 AM

Wow, a great news. And is we are talking about a currency, will there be an opportunity to mine? Or not yet decided?

Yep, absolutely, there is such an opportunity. As they are based on the PoST consensus mechanism, everyone can start mining with a PC Wink
alfredtorres (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:48:12 AM

I see crypto is recovering - ICO, listings, the use of the blockchain at the level of big players and entire states. For example, I saw a few days ago news about the listing of SNTR on KuCoin.  https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-silent-notary-sntr-gets-listed-on-kucoin
I found more details about it - SilentNotary is preparing to release its own blockchain, also wallet and apps. There are rumors about the first big customers (one of the founders tweeted). So, I'm sure that it will be higher soon.

They still need time before it increases soon because the project still a newcomer in the cryptocurrency and they need to give more to people if they want to lift the price. If they are very good with their project, then I am sure that they will increase someday, but before that happens, you need to be careful to invest in any of project.

I am buying so many coins in the market besides buying bitcoin, and I don't know which coins that can increase in this year or the next year. But I am sure that what I buy now will give me some profit, so I don't waste my money to buy the coins. I choose the coins from my list, and of course, I always research before I buy. But I still have the other coins from the last year and it still waiting for the right time to sell.

I believe ETF approval will change everything. With it billions of dollars will enter the market.

Reliable project + ETF approval is a great combination for sure. Hope it comes true
buzcarn

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:48:34 AM

Yep, absolutely, there is such an opportunity. As they are based on the PoST consensus mechanism, everyone can start mining with a PC Wink

Great, it makes everything even more attractive. Thanks a lot for sharing. Will examine more about them
SashaRed

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:36:02 PM

I am not into ICO investing and I am only holding coins which is already in the market. What I am holding right now are these top coins which is eth, bch and BTC. Though I have few ripple and litecoin but I am not totally focusing on it because it's growth is not like those top three coins I mentioned.

It is not about ICO as I know SNTR has already passed this stage
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:36:58 PM

I still buy Nano, Litecoin, Electroneum and DGB and have also some non top 100 coins but i really don't want know to write here because maybe they not have a chance to grow.

I'm pretty sure that nano, eltetroneum and digibyte are old and dead coins and people have lost interest on it except litecoin. You should buy new coins like those that are launch in Binance by using the IEO success and one of them is the Harmony One and you just don't know it yet but the hype on this one is big.
etherixdevs

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:37:35 PM

Limit buy position can be the safest option. If you buy regularly once a day or once a week, you can reduce the risk. This can relate to any coin you wish. It's a well known system in regular financial market. Buy little and regularly in the time so that you good and bad prices but time will help.
SashaRed

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:21:02 PM

I see crypto is recovering - ICO, listings, the use of the blockchain at the level of big players and entire states. For example, I saw a few days ago news about the listing of SNTR on KuCoin.  https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-silent-notary-sntr-gets-listed-on-kucoin

if you think thus SilentNotary is good, just buy with your own risk mate
for now, i just want to buying more bitcoin and ethereum,
because this is the best time to do that, before both crypto jumping again

I've already bought btc and eth and now I'm more in altcoins. Top coins are great for hold but altcoins are also profitable now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: