Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:09:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM: Bitcoin SV (BSV) - fake team member and plagiarized white paper  (Read 25226 times)
heliophorus

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 04:06:01 PM

Latest development in the Craig Wright case.

Claim by : Jurgen Etienne Guido DEBO

https://i.imgur.com/5FVAIA6.png

https://i.imgur.com/4AQxppi.png

Interesting, even if barely legible, and ultimately just nonsense.

That is a very unscientific expression. Emotional talk you have to do at a pub. Not to express blunt statements without proof.

I spent a bit reading through the guy's tweets and his English isn't as good as Satoshi's. He makes basic grammatical mistakes whereas Satoshi's English was near flawless, indicative of a native speaker.

If is never stated I am a native speaker of the English language. My wjhite paper was reviewed by Hal himself. Surprised.
As the person who did write the first prototype did use my shared account.
Do you really thing all talent is born in regions they do speak English or we all speak perfect English. Well visit India and talk to IT engineers.

One of the reasons I did use @gmx in Germany was the fact I am from Belgium, besides the point I do not trust Google or Microsoft.

But I understand Your mistakes. You assume all, the one who did code, before Gavin Andreesen, is the same guy as me.
You are really sure ?  Cool

And then you have these reply tweets from a couple prominent bitcoin developers, regarding the PGP key offered up by Debo:

@orionwl
FWIW, there are no known messages signed by that key, but it was distributed along with early bitcoin, so it could be satoshi's real key
mind the uncertainty: my signing it was a mistake about how gpg web of trust is supposed to work at the time, and I revoked it later

If You doubt pgp key PGP key: 0x18C09E865EC948A1 is the valid key of Satoshi Nakamoto, then You need to read again bitcoin.it
and You should study the history of bitcoin. I think You lack basic knowledge of the history of bitcoin. It was trust signed not only by
all core developers but also by Hal Finney himself, as the Bitcoin Foundation was informed of this key. It was more then 10 years on the net.
That is a fact. So please, legendary here to spend your time, but you spread nonsense.

@peterktodd
I signed it based on circumstantial evidence that I still believe; PGP WoT isn't a strict protocol; use your common sense in interpreting it.

Pete Todd is not God. I did speak a few times with him only, mainly about, hm, ethics, values and points of view. Not that much technical things.
Oh yes, and his bitstamp stuff or something. And he was one of those who did warn me about the interview Gavin had with the authorities, I think.
But he was not that close to me like Hal Finney. I did talk only a few times, with Gavin as well, directly.

That said, I have no reason to think that the Twitter account @realSatoshiN is really Satoshi Nakamoto.

He said nothing wrong here. I did not yet provide conclusive proof, but nobody else but me did write the court in Florida to counter the statements of Craig Wright.
I saw nobody else do the same to counter his perjury.

And I said since 2014, the final proof is to digitally sign.

If You did read my tweets, all my tweets since 2014, You would also have seen since that day,
I did insist any claimant would digitally sign with the Genesis block, the PGP key and I tell You even more.

You all look to the first transaction to Hal Finney. But everyone is very silent about the full content of the hardcoded hash.

Beside the fact I did register the white paper before publishing it on the internet at a Belgian notary, I also did encoded personal data.

So in worse case scenario, I only need to replicate the process to generate the hash, step by step, and You will all read my personal data.
And I assure You all, this is not the name Craig Wright You will read.

I say this to those big mouth, some 'legendary' here, some of them became famous because I did talk to them here on my old account.

Be really carefull what You state. Because when I digitally sign, for sure You will look like a fool.

If You are smart, You consider everything possible, until it is proven wrong or right.
But to talk like in a pub, that is not a mature and proper scientific attitude.

I remember, when I did spread my idea, I had mockery from the p2p community, coders, hackers.
That attitude is not constructive. Those who did mock those days, they can be ashamed now, because bitcoin, blockchain became
a great project, wordwide success. It is a hive project, the queen is as important as every bee. It is a blueprint for cooperation and
a model to show the world, people can work together. Not in competition but by cooperation.

But those who always start to criticize, to mock, the spread emotional statements (without proof), like pub talk,
You are the guys who kill very often beautiful idea's. The worse parts in this story is, You claim yourself 'experts'.

Well put Your real name here, when I digitally sign, people will have some reference to Your ' expertise', so You can join the group,
You did mock, did try to poison my invention in the early days.

All the Best,

Satoshi Nakamoto
@realsatoshin

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 04:18:28 PM

What I do with the whale wallet is my authority and my right, clear ?

As long as you have the private keys. Which would make this posturing redundant, so I'm guessing you don't.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 04:50:50 PM

Snip

> Claim to be Satoshi
> Can't even properly write a few sentences in English .

Sure buddy!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 08:39:52 PM

Latest development in the Craig Wright case.

Claim by : Jurgen Etienne Guido DEBO

Interesting, even if barely legible, and ultimately just nonsense.

That is a very unscientific expression. Emotional talk you have to do at a pub. Not to express blunt statements without proof.

I spent a bit reading through the guy's tweets and his English isn't as good as Satoshi's. He makes basic grammatical mistakes whereas Satoshi's English was near flawless, indicative of a native speaker.

If is never stated I am a native speaker of the English language. My wjhite paper was reviewed by Hal himself. Surprised.
As the person who did write the first prototype did use my shared account.
Do you really thing all talent is born in regions they do speak English or we all speak perfect English. Well visit India and talk to IT engineers.

One of the reasons I did use @gmx in Germany was the fact I am from Belgium, besides the point I do not trust Google or Microsoft.

But I understand Your mistakes. You assume all, the one who did code, before Gavin Andreesen, is the same guy as me.
You are really sure ?  Cool

And then you have these reply tweets from a couple prominent bitcoin developers, regarding the PGP key offered up by Debo:

@orionwl
FWIW, there are no known messages signed by that key, but it was distributed along with early bitcoin, so it could be satoshi's real key
mind the uncertainty: my signing it was a mistake about how gpg web of trust is supposed to work at the time, and I revoked it later

If You doubt pgp key PGP key: 0x18C09E865EC948A1 is the valid key of Satoshi Nakamoto, then You need to read again bitcoin.it
and You should study the history of bitcoin. I think You lack basic knowledge of the history of bitcoin. It was trust signed not only by
all core developers but also by Hal Finney himself, as the Bitcoin Foundation was informed of this key. It was more then 10 years on the net.
That is a fact. So please, legendary here to spend your time, but you spread nonsense.

@peterktodd
I signed it based on circumstantial evidence that I still believe; PGP WoT isn't a strict protocol; use your common sense in interpreting it.

Pete Todd is not God. I did speak a few times with him only, mainly about, hm, ethics, values and points of view. Not that much technical things.
Oh yes, and his bitstamp stuff or something. And he was one of those who did warn me about the interview Gavin had with the authorities, I think.
But he was not that close to me like Hal Finney. I did talk only a few times, with Gavin as well, directly.

That said, I have no reason to think that the Twitter account @realSatoshiN is really Satoshi Nakamoto.

He said nothing wrong here. I did not yet provide conclusive proof, but nobody else but me did write the court in Florida to counter the statements of Craig Wright.
I saw nobody else do the same to counter his perjury.

And I said since 2014, the final proof is to digitally sign.

If You did read my tweets, all my tweets since 2014, You would also have seen since that day,
I did insist any claimant would digitally sign with the Genesis block, the PGP key and I tell You even more.

You all look to the first transaction to Hal Finney. But everyone is very silent about the full content of the hardcoded hash.

Beside the fact I did register the white paper before publishing it on the internet at a Belgian notary, I also did encoded personal data.

So in worse case scenario, I only need to replicate the process to generate the hash, step by step, and You will all read my personal data.
And I assure You all, this is not the name Craig Wright You will read.

I say this to those big mouth, some 'legendary' here, some of them became famous because I did talk to them here on my old account.

Be really carefull what You state. Because when I digitally sign, for sure You will look like a fool.

If You are smart, You consider everything possible, until it is proven wrong or right.
But to talk like in a pub, that is not a mature and proper scientific attitude.

I remember, when I did spread my idea, I had mockery from the p2p community, coders, hackers.
That attitude is not constructive. Those who did mock those days, they can be ashamed now, because bitcoin, blockchain became
a great project, wordwide success. It is a hive project, the queen is as important as every bee. It is a blueprint for cooperation and
a model to show the world, people can work together. Not in competition but by cooperation.

But those who always start to criticize, to mock, the spread emotional statements (without proof), like pub talk,
You are the guys who kill very often beautiful idea's. The worse parts in this story is, You claim yourself 'experts'.

Well put Your real name here, when I digitally sign, people will have some reference to Your ' expertise', so You can join the group,
You did mock, did try to poison my invention in the early days.

All the Best,

Satoshi Nakamoto
@realsatoshin

Since Hal is passed, it seems that the wolves are in the field to bring down bitcoin.

This will fail as my current wealth is still in the blockchain. Unmovable.
Some people here on this board,  do notice that I used my whale account to stabilize bitcoin
and suggested, my coins should be confiscated. Even destroyed.

Thank you for that suggestion. I remember those words when the time is right.
You better do not mess with people who have a huge wallet. Right ?!

What a lack of faith I see, that some people did forget I made a promise.

Not to mention some silly comments of people who try to control bitcoin itself or fake claims
to steal identities. It is simply pathetic to see people, who are triggered by the suggestion of
a noble price for the invention, they make false claims, but are not able to digitally sign
by the genesis block or a simple pgp key.

This said. If you feel the need to claim the work of somebody else, well be sure you have the digital keys.
And I assure You all, you do not have them.

No doubt this is all about an agenda to bring down bitcoin as a project.

It is sad to see, there are altcoins that abuse the name bitcoin.
There is only ONE bitcoin. That is XBT, BTC. This is Bitcoin Core run by Wladimir.

Sorry to say, Gavin, but You lost my trust. I had only a few times conversation with you, but when Hal did inform me,
later on Pete the issues with the FBI, I destroyed my accounts and traces.

Right now I am in the shadow but I make my claim. Because I am so bold to say, I am. Because nobody has the keys but me.
Sad for You all.

All those attempts to create Bitcoin Unlimited, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin cash are just ways to derail the project.

No doubt bitcoin core will survive, regardless the financial markets at the moment.
There is no valid alternative to the fractional banking problem. This answer is bitcoin.

People can state, we need to go back to the gold standard. However in my perception, there is not enough
gold for that. Gold can be better used for other cases, such as jewels, industrial, medical...use.

So I predict and You will see.

Bitcoin will rise up again in value. Mainly because it is the only, valuable and alternative for fiat money. It can not be forget,
it can not be controlled. Not even by me.

I give myself a few months, years to digitally sign. And well, I decided to invest 93 percent of my wealth to a foundation to promote
arts, science, innovation, artists, education or in general terms, the improvement of human society.

7 percent I will use for my family and own business.

I will not support those who did took or did try to take by violence, credits on my work, except a handful of people who were loyal
to the original principles, moral and standard, that I set in the early days, some are pretty aware, how I think, how I am.

This statement, will be online for a short time, I presume, but we see. As currently I have more faith in twitter as on this board
that does not follow exactly the right principles of free speech.

But this said. again, do not mess with me. I have a lot of patience, but those who did harm in any way my project, my child, who did
try to fool people to claim identity or credits.

Be assured, I will go after you.

All the Best,

Well, You know who I am, if not, that's fine too.

From the desk of I Speak Out of Both Pie Holes at the Same Time:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/craig-wrights-hidden-treasures-court-order-to-unlock-the-tulip-trust

Wright maintains that he and Kleiman put some 1 million BTC they’d mined together into what they called the “Tulip Trust,” a storage unit secured by the two men’s cryptographic signatures.

Although Wright lost access to the funds when Kleiman died, the self-proclaimed Satoshi Nakamoto says that the missing keys needed to unlock the trust will be somehow delivered to him by a bonded courier. The distrustful judge responded with a literary allusion: “Apparently, dead men tell no tales, but they (perhaps) send bonded couriers.”

Here's the deal, fucktard. If you are Craig Steven Wright behind the quoted used account, then sue my scammy ass for stating that you ARE NOT Satoshi Nakamoto. Feel free to PM me if you want my currently mailing address so that you can have your lawyer serve me some course toilet paper.

Bruno Kucinskas
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4863

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 10:02:12 PM

...All the Best,

Satoshi Nakamoto
@realsatoshin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1940822#newfeedback

If anyone creates a flag i'm in.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 03:20:04 AM

This is not worth negative feedback and all you are doing is fueling their ego with attention. I highly advise you to remove it.

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4863

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 03:47:14 AM

This is not worth negative feedback and all you are doing is fueling their ego with attention. I highly advise you to remove it.

He's mistrusted and Ignored.

If that fuels his ego then I'd advise everyone to fuel his ego once.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 10:11:13 AM

I fear we re running (again)  into the age of

User

Activated

Satoshi

Fakes

Grin

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
BitcoinFXmob

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 11:57:06 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2019, 12:11:55 PM by BitcoinFXmob

I fear we re running (again)  into the age of

User

Activated

Satoshi

Fakes

Grin

Roll Eyes

(Redirected from UASF)

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin_scalability_problem#Soft_fork

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." ― Mark Twain

"... A pair of researchers have released the results of a formal verification of the lightning network, saying it's "as secure as bitcoin." ..."
- https://twitter.com/coindesk/status/1175699483302268928
- https://www.coindesk.com/the-specs-behind-bitcoins-lightning-pass-their-first-formal-security-test

So Solid Crew - 21 Seconds (Official Video)
- https://youtu.be/g7VhofoV3qs *NSFW* *Explicit Lyrics*

In other news ...

"...Settlement Weekend Talks Ira: "One more thing." Craig: "What?" Ira: "You're not Satoshi. You have no Bitcoins." Craig: "Yes. True that." Ira: "You'll lose the libel suits." Craig: "Yes. I know." Ira: "So I want everything on my attorney's bank account by Tuesday."..."
- https://twitter.com/MyLegacyKit/status/1175678813927301120
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 07:48:43 PM

User

Activated

Satoshi

Fakes

Grin

Craig started a trend.

You see how hard it is to go against first mover advantage

He must be true Satoshi

Grin  Grin

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 08:58:01 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2019, 09:08:51 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

User

Activated

Satoshi

Fakes

Grin

Craig started a trend.

You see how hard it is to go against first mover advantage

He must be true Satoshi

Grin  Grin

"And the that's the weather, now archived in the ever-growing BSV blockchain."

"BSV scales the weather. Now to sports."

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:16:47 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 07:09:15 PM by dragonvslinux
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

Note that Bitcoin SV are also still using this account to promote Craig Wright nonsense: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2558986
Hence there is a now a flag to support (don't know why there wasn't before): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=777
Same reason, different account.

I recommend these + 230 articles published by Dr. Craig Wright on various topics including Bitcoin & Blockchain Tech - Alternative Parts and Systems - Law and Regulation - Economics - Mathematics - Philosophy.

[link removed]

Also in April this year reproduced the following ridiculous claim with no tangible evidence (as per usual):

Satoshi Nakamoto is an amalgamation of 富永 仲基 (Tominaga Nakamoto) and Ash Ketchum (サトシ; Satoshi).

Roll Eyes

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 04:14:24 PM

Note that Bitcoin SV are also still also using this account to promote Craig Wright nonsense: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2558986
Hence there is a now a flag to support (don't know why there wasn't before): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=777
Good catch. Supported.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 07:14:39 PM

Note that Bitcoin SV are also still also using this account to promote Craig Wright nonsense: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2558986
Good catch. Supported.

Taxing my memory, this may have been first of my supports. The next jackoff I'm going to support as a scam is that goat fucker Bruno. Oh, wait!
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 09:30:28 PM

Bump, Craig is a fraud.

I see him rather catching all the anno and anarcho frauds who try to do all sorts of illegal stuff with crypto

No wonder they hate him and want him to be called out...

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:33:34 PM

"Allow".
Gee, thanks doc.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Iamtutut

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:49:10 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1), nutildah (1), TheNewAnon135246 (1)

Bump, Craig is a fraud.

I see him rather catching all the anno and anarcho frauds who try to do all sorts of illegal stuff with crypto

Like impersonating Satoshi
Like plagiarism
Like tax fraud
Like faking diplomas
Like contempt of Court
Like Perjury
Like using fake emails from dead people
Like writing shit about Hal Finney, Martti Malmi and other people
Like filling a blockchain with BS data, the weather blockchain
Like promoting a fork as being Bitcoin

Which blockchain has stored child pronography? -> Bitcoin SV
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 10:58:57 PM

"Allow".
Gee, thanks doc.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:05:52 AM

Bump, Craig is a fraud.

Like plagiarism
Like tax fraud
Like faking diplomas
Like contempt of Court
Like Perjury

Well said, except that the last point is an issue that can happen to any blockchain, it's not entirely their fault.
The unnecessary high size limit of blocks surely helps such situations, but just a low quality image would be store-able in most blockchains I suppose.
Iamtutut

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:19:28 AM

Bump, Craig is a fraud.

Like plagiarism
Like tax fraud
Like faking diplomas
Like contempt of Court
Like Perjury

Well said, except that the last point is an issue that can happen to any blockchain, it's not entirely their fault.
The unnecessary high size limit of blocks surely helps such situations, but just a low quality image would be store-able in most blockchains I suppose.

You are right, as long as the data fits the block size you can put shit in any blockchain. BUT, as you said, on some blockchains you can put 1MB of shit if you can afford the TX cost (very costly on the real Bitcoin), on BSV you can fit 2GB of trash, and they're planning for trash unlimited with their unlimited block size.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: