Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:22:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IEO] Capitual · Join the (R)evolution - Live Platform! | Earn Dividends!  (Read 529 times)
jefrey (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:27:51 PM

Get to Know Capitual IEO: Help Reinventing the Way People Use Money!
With a ready state-of-the-art produced working platform, Capitual is already bringing crypto-currencies to people in different sectors. With your help, we can popularize crypto-currencies' usage across the whole world!
Transfer funds to Capitual or even crypto-currencies wallets, pay bills, buy products or acquire services. As simple as you never imagined.
Capitual users can generate e-vouchers of any amount and use it to transfer funds to anyone.
E-vouchers can be transferred physical or electronically and redeemed to any currency.
Is Bitcoin accepted? What about Dollar? Capitual users never worry about currency differences. The smart core-banking system detects every time when a conversion is needed and so it is done. Seamlessly.
A payments gateway for e-commerces and physical stores that accepts payments in fiat and crypto-currencies.
Offerring plugins for the major e-commerce platforms, mobile applications that turns any handheld device into a full-featured POS machine, a public API and Internet of Things, CapPay was developed to be wherever you are.
Here ends any excuse not to accept crypto-currencies.
At a 0% fee! Capitual users can deposit and withdraw their funds from and to their favorite crypto-currencies
CapToken holders, users and organizations can audit Capitual ecosystem through constantly published reports that last forever and are not prone to forgering, as it works on IPFS (InterPlanetary File System).
Seamlessly accept currencies and crypto-currencies through any device
Capitual to the core: IMTP makes possible for anyone to create Capitual-powered vendimg machines, points-of-sale or ATMs and make profit on it.
Local or international transfers made easy
Even for exchanges, banks and other finances companies: With IMTP Public Specification, anyone is able to implement is as a server. The difference between IMTP and standard market protocols lies on the crypto-currencies support. Score up for IMTP.
Loans that provide development
CapLoan offers loans for personals and organizations through a risk calculation model which provides a high payback rate. Associated with the crypto-currencies supports, CapLoan is a feature with a great social impact, as it gives back crypto-currencies power to the people.
An impartial and reliable escrow service for your businesses
Ensure a safe negotiation by according an escrow-based payment. This means that the dealed amount is kept held by Capitual and cannot be taken by the receiving part until the sender specifies it.
And if one of the part misbehaves, a neutral judge from Capitual will understand both the parties and, based on the presented proofs, decide whether the payment shall be finished or cancelled.
Crypto-currencies are for everyone.
Capitual makes crypto-currencies accessible through SMS for the not-so-small portion of the world's popullation that is still offline.
With a few messages, a transaction can be issued. Users are also able to check their wallets balance and request payments from other users, locally or remotely.
Your funds, always with you, wherever you go.
Capitual will provide payment methods to be used on commerces that do not accept CapPay or crypto-currencies: a physical card and NFC touchless payments through your smartphone.
You will finally be able to pay your daily meal, or even gift yourself a new sport car, using your profits from crypto-currencies.
Find out the entrepreneur that is inside you!
Marketplaces is a Capitual side-project that let everyone create e-commerce websites and offer products or services for free.
It's possible to customise your e-commerce with your brand, colors and fonts. Then, list up your products catalog. Finally, share your website link with your potential customers.
Capitual takes care of the payment processes. You'll only have to care about what really matters: providing high quality products and services to your customers and ensuring positive feedbacks.
No longer excuses not to accept Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies!
CapPay-powered POS machines allows physical stores to receive in several crypto-currencies and receive as they want, whether it's a crypto or a fiat currency.
We are deeply interested in knowing the next excuse not to accept crypto-currencies on every commerce.
Finally! A global network of ATMs which allows you to buy and sell crypto-assets wherever you go!
In airports and malls, Capitual IMTP-powered ATMs will offer crypto-currencies to anyone, even those who aren't registered Capitual users.
Crypto-currencies and/or Capitual registered users will be able to withdraw their funds as fiat currencies on these machines as well. Every place where these machines will be available is choosen by CapToken holders through the voting dashboard.
Although we will offer the official machines, anyone is able to develop it by using our public IMTP servers.
BE PART OF THE (R)EVOLUTION
GET CAPTOKENS
CapTokens are negotiable Capitual shares that work on Ethereum blockchain. Token holders compound Capitual Administration define every team step in a democratic way.
Profits Through Dividends
Every quarter, CapToken holders get their relative profits (based on the held CapTokens amount) in different currencies, directly to their accounts.
Voting System
CapToken Holders can issue and vote in ideas through a voting dashboard. Their vote's weight is proportional to the amount of held CapTokens.
Not Only Promises
When you join Capitual, you join into a company that is already up and running.
The IEO fundraising will allow Capitual to expand its services and offer more solutions to our user base.
Token Sales starts at 3th June
GET IN TOUCH!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreakCoder

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:29:43 PM

You had me there for a second, then I read ETH shit token. Good luck and hope this doesn't screw people.
jefrey (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:43:52 PM

Watch our participation in Malta AI & Blockchain Summit 2019, where our CTO (this one who writes to you) presents Capitual live features and future goals.

kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:23:04 PM

at glance I read if the IEO will take place June 3 and this will last until 31th December 2019? where will you do the IEO? what is the price of per coin? how many softcap and hardcap?

jefrey (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:52:14 PM

Hello, @FreakCoder! Thanks for your feedback! All opinions are welcome Smiley

---

Hello, kramat!

You are right about the IEO dates! The IEO will happen initially at LaToken Launchpad next Monday, and soon it will also be available at BitForex and by Capitual itself (using CapPay).

The price per coin during our IEO will be US$ 1, with a special bonus campaign on the initial days. As of the softcap and hardcap and information regarding how the funds are going to be applied, you'll be able to find all the required information in our white paper (p. 58).

Feel free to keep in touch if you have any question! Smiley
SidoRs

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:07:09 PM

Hey, this coin has huge supply and current price is very reasonable. Is there any minimum investment that is required to invest ?
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:50:52 PM

at glance I read if the IEO will take place June 3 and this will last until 31th December 2019? where will you do the IEO? what is the price of per coin? how many softcap and hardcap?
looks like the ieo is started on their own website, didnt understand though since ieo is likely to set up an ico in an exchange, seems like capitual just set up an ieo in their own exchange.
burningheart

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 03:01:37 PM

looks like the ieo is started on their own website, didnt understand though since ieo is likely to set up an ico in an exchange, seems like capitual just set up an ieo in their own exchange.

as I understand it, the first launch will be on crypto exchange, the first sale will be on latoken
jefrey (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:16:09 PM

Hi guys,

You have been selected and added to icoholder.com

I would be very grateful to you if you forward this letter to the appropriate person in your company. In the meantime, thank you so much for your attention and participation!

https://icoholder.com/en/capitual-30216

Hello, TrevorJob! Thank you very much! Sure I'll do!

Hey, this coin has huge supply and current price is very reasonable. Is there any minimum investment that is required to invest ?

Hello, SidoRs!

We do not have a minimum or a maximum investment. You can invest as much as you'd like.

as I understand it, the first launch will be on crypto exchange, the first sale will be on latoken

Hi, burningheart, SwiggHeart and kramat!

The IEO will really start on LaToken Launchpad. We're currently working on a few partnerships to provide more exchange IEO listing soon (BitForex is already on the go). We will also accept orders on our website within a month, but as of this Monday, CPB will only be available at LaToken (you'll find the link on our website as soon as it is live on LaToken).

The price per coin is US$ 1. Our hardcap is US$ 51M, from which you can check the distribution at our white paper (p. 59).

Where can i find about the latest and reliable ICO rating for this project?

Hi, faisal777!

We're currently working on it!

Please do not hesitate in asking if you have any further questions  Smiley
makija

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:12:27 PM

I think the idea of this project is great. At the moment who are the main competitors of this project?
sodre1

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:16:02 AM

Hi, can you elaborate on some of the challenges that your project might face in the present or going froward in the future?
xeto

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:32:57 AM

In a nutshell I can say with propriety that whoever gets involved with Capitual won't regret it and will be part of a great project!!! Because few projects are developing something in this bear market and in fact looking to improve and increase the adoption, application of your product!!!
jefrey (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:38:10 AM

I think the idea of this project is great. At the moment who are the main competitors of this project?

Hello, makija! We're glad you support the project's idea!

Having such set of features, as you might have imagined, brings competitors from different areas.

We've selected the companies we've elected as our main competitors from the main fields where Capitual serves users (Coinbase, Wirex, BitPay, UpHold and Revolut) and have studied how to make Capitual services more competitive than theirs. If you are interested on the result of these studies, it is available at the page 75 of our white paper.

Hi, can you elaborate on some of the challenges that your project might face in the present or going froward in the future?

Hello, sodre1! Thank you for the question!

I believe our initial challenges, in the present, involves mainly adoption. We address it by focusing our efforts in creating a comfortable user experience, by keeping good design standards in our live platform and making it available in different methods, such as mobile. Our studies on this matter are available on our white paper at the page 51.

This also involves marketing actions, which is going to be targeted on the most prominent potential markets, enjoying the fact that the field for advertising Blockchain-related services is now less restrictive.

After the adoption challenge has been addressed, I believe our challenges will relate mostly to competitors, which is completely addressed on our white paper (p. 75).

I'd also recommend taking a look at the "Growth Potential" chapter of our white paper (p. 67), which presents our projections regarding Capitual's adoption.

Where can i find about the latest and reliable ICO rating for this project?

Hello, faisal777! I'd like to update you about this on-going process. So far the following listing websites have listed Capitual, and their rating will come soon:

In a nutshell I can say with propriety that whoever gets involved with Capitual won't regret it and will be part of a great project!!! Because few projects are developing something in this bear market and in fact looking to improve and increase the adoption, application of your product!!!

Hi, xeto! Thanks for your support! We're certainly working hard to improve the live platform's experience every day, as an effort to grow the entire ecosystem by making crypto-currencies reach potential users that it didn't reach yet!
bigatenz

Activity: 132
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:48:24 AM

Why don't make an Telegram or Discord group for better communication between the team and the community , just an tip 😅
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:33:11 AM

Where is the revolution? In addition to the beautiful and colorful pictures do not see anything interesting.
Do you have a beta that you can test? If not, then everything that you show and promise is just a dream as in many similar projects.
To do what you promise you need a license which you do not have.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
jefrey (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:53:48 PM

Why don't make an Telegram or Discord group for better communication between the team and the community , just an tip 😅

Hello, bigatenz!

We have a Telegram group. You should be able to join it through this link Smiley

Where is the revolution? In addition to the beautiful and colorful pictures do not see anything interesting.
Do you have a beta that you can test? If not, then everything that you show and promise is just a dream as in many similar projects.
To do what you promise you need a license which you do not have.

Hi, starkovblue!

Our beta testing period has passed over already. We have currently the working, live product, ready for you to access through this link Smiley

As for the licensing, we are a financial company authorised by Malta Financial Services Authority, registered in Malta and Estonia, where we are holders of a crypto-wallet and a crypto-exchange license. It's also in our roadmap to apply for an EMI license in the next year.

We'd like to expand crypto-currencies exposure, welcoming whoever we reach to the (r)evolution that this technology is able to cause Smiley
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:05:30 AM

The features of this project are highly technical in implementation, do you have any MVP in place and which exchange is hosting your IEO ?
jefrey (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:11:22 AM

Hello everybody!

Today is the great day. Within a few hours, our IEO will be live at LaToken's Launchpad!

Technically very interesting concept, I hope you have such a team which will be able to implement all of this in the near future. Applications for which OS you plan to develop?

Hi, join77! How are you?

We're glad you like the project concept!

Have you checked our live platform at https://www.capitual.com?

Besides this, we also have a ready-to-use mobile application for Android and iOS that will be delivered to the public as soon as Apple approves it!

The features of this project are highly technical in implementation, do you have any MVP in place and which exchange is hosting your IEO ?

Hello, FoBoT!

Yes, you are right!

We have a working platform with all the features listed on the first section of the topic ("Join an Alive Project") plus additional ones. It's completely operational and you'll be able to check it out through this URL: https://www.capitual.com

As of the IEO goals, we have MVPs for most of it. As some are physical (i.e. POS and ATM), these will be shared in videos during the IEO period Smiley

Our IEO will be listed today, within a few hours, at LaToken Launchpad. We're working to provide more exchanges soon (i.e. Bitforex).
burningheart

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:01:12 PM

Can I invest in any country, or are there any regional restrictions? In chrome does not open the site MVP ( just a blank page )
This is decided by the exchange
makija

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 05:07:17 PM

I was lucky that I found out about you. It is very profitable to invest in new powerful projects. Soon the world will switch to the digital economy and such projects as the bank will be in demand.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: