Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:50:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sign of ETH price revival!  (Read 982 times)
Leema
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:40:16 PM

Eth chances of revival is strong. It still maintains the top2 on cmc which is a good thing. The undtable market, didn't just affect eth but most of the alt, and eth was able to stand firm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:41:14 PM

Ethereum has great strength and he will go up higher and maybe repairs need a gradual process but I am sure if he will increase and increase.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are good and potentially big coins and maybe he will become Bullrun.
wait for the process you will get a big profit.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
raden1922 (OP)

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:51:35 AM

The top 20 coins have experienced very good growth, many of which have experienced price increases that are noteworthy over the past few weeks. Today I want to discuss Ethereum, which is likely to continue to grow. Apart from BTC, which still dominates the market. What do you think about ETH this time. Speak for positive opinions. Thank you.

All things are good for most altcoin in the market since Bitcoin dominance in the last few weeks, ethereum is the second biggest altcoin in the market we were excited to see a good momentum to price action of ethereum but right now Bitcoin falling down to $8200 and moat altcoin follow its momentum. I'm expecting a next move for ethereum this coming few months approximately $300 -400.
If the price of bitcoin rises to touch above $ 10k, the possibility is still wide open for ethereum to rise above the price of $ 300 to $ 400. Bitcoin dominates the cryptocurrency market, which is why it affects the altcoin prices below. I think that is very clear right? It's just that bitcoin has a little problem with speed.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:04:09 AM

The top 20 coins have experienced very good growth, many of which have experienced price increases that are noteworthy over the past few weeks. Today I want to discuss Ethereum, which is likely to continue to grow. Apart from BTC, which still dominates the market. What do you think about ETH this time. Speak for positive opinions. Thank you.

I think eth has a chance to grow more since they can still improve the system of their platform. I know a lots of project have new concept and improved in their platform but eth is the most famous and can easily be share with the community easily.

Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:12:43 AM

yes, the market has experienced good growth, some of the top altcoins including ethereum have strong potential and even prices start to rise and chances are that if the market continues to improve like this I think bitcoin and other altcoins will show their best value again.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:13:34 AM

I think eth has a chance to grow more since they can still improve the system of their platform. I know a lots of project have new concept and improved in their platform but eth is the most famous and can easily be share with the community easily.
Creating a smart contract in the ETH platform is really easy and that's why so many tech enthusiasts enjoy it. I think the growth of ETH is getting more and more improved and surely this coin will be of great interest to big investors in the near future so if you are a technology lover, don't ignore this coin because the present value of ETH is now very cheap and can completely reach $500 by the end of the year

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:42:23 AM

so far ethereum has grown well, they have great potential in terms of technology and the price of coins as well. now we see the price movement of ethereum has increased slowly. I am sure that by the end of this year, ethereum can touch $ 500 and even more than that.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:05:51 PM

yes, ethereum has increased slowly and I'm also sure ethereum has good potential, that's because ethereum is the second choice after bitcoin for investment so ethereum can go up easily compared to other altcoins, and eth also has many fans.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:25:27 PM

Eth is a great coin, so many times xrp try to take the throne but always failed, this proved that eth still a favor to the investors and eth got a strong foundation because of the smart contract, the strongest alt coin now is eth, so no wonder when btc price go up, eth will follow
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 03:29:46 PM

I think the growing price of Ethereum can be continuous for the long time during the trading activity or other something is running everyday, because the coin will be boughted and sold again for the many investor there. I heard about ethereum will be make an their hardfork coin again.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 03:31:08 PM

Ethereum is the number one altcoin and it is already proved and get quickest recovery after bitcoin because it has highest trust of investors after bitcoin and showing a strong revival. We can see a new lifetime high for ethereum in this year itself if this momentum continue which is just started.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
andronikos

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:38:26 PM

Ethereum is the number one altcoin and it is already proved and get quickest recovery after bitcoin because it has highest trust of investors after bitcoin and showing a strong revival. We can see a new lifetime high for ethereum in this year itself if this momentum continue which is just started.

True. One of the most real projects to date. Nearly all large organizations are testing on this platform. The price of Ethereum is predicted to increase significantly by the following 3 reasons. First, more and more platforms are using Ethereum as a means of trading. Second, the increased use of smart contracts by Ethereum. And third, the decentralization of cloud computing.
SMOKEU

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:18:46 PM

the fact that the price of the altcoins are on growth, it's not surprising about ethereum, though it not much but i think it slowly recovering its price..

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
raden1922 (OP)

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:31:06 PM

I have been a big supporter of Ethereum for the past couple of years, etehreum has brought a lot the cryptocurrency market and has opened up a lot of windows for projects and development and implementation of blockchain technology  into many fields and through smart contracts etehreum is probably the best crypto out there in terms of ingenuity, it may have been down the last couple of months and not getting as much attention but i ma sure that some time in the near future it will rise again.
Well, I know and understand about that development and implementation of blockchain technology. But have you ever thought that Ethereum Classic (ETC) will affect the growth of Ethereum (ETH) prices? I hope there is no connection at all. Because I consider ETH and ETC different. Thanks.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 472

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:43:36 PM

I have high expectations with EThereum this year. with the development of the ETH 2.0 it will have its success.
I am looking forward for the new ATH this 2019 for this one. with the help of the rise of BTC the price will reach 14,000 and above.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:00:49 PM

ETH has great potential because we are in a crypto bull market and it's still far off of its all-time highs. Later this month the project will reportedly release its proof of stake code, which is a step toward implementing this upgrade. As soon as PoS is implemented, investors will be hoarding ETH in the hopes of earning by staking their coins.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:10:03 PM

Market condition has changed immensely recent weeks, ethereum will continue to increase if this market can maintain this level of stability, i hope ethereum will achieve a new ATH this year or early next year.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
cak imin

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:12:59 PM

Market condition has changed immensely recent weeks, ethereum will continue to increase if this market can maintain this level of stability, i hope ethereum will achieve a new ATH this year or early next year.
I think that it will take a longer time to be able to create a new ATH as ethereum has achieved before in 2017. The current condition of market growth can be said to be slow, and we cannot hope so far if the situation will continue like this in the next few months.

Payme21

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 09:16:26 PM

Price revival or speculation? Difficult to differentiate but these are good times for crypto and the good projects will see higher prices with time

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:20:18 PM

i am still convinced of ethereum and still believe that he will eventually break his old ath in the future. even if the price of ethereum has not risen as much as the price of bitcoin, i do not think that it necessarily has to be something bad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: