Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:18:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold forum  (Read 711 times)
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:45:50 PM

tempora mutantur et nos mutamur en ilis
times change and gold used to be the true value because of it versatility as a store of value , payment vehicle and a useful material
nowadays our world is more about energy and information , hence to me bitcoin is the next gold
be it bitoci or another asset to come in the future I do not know , but one thing for sure - gold won't be in the top forever

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:18:11 PM

It seems to me that gold and Bitcoin should be treated differently.  Gold has been the value of all times and peoples and will remain this value forever.  And Bitcoin And cryptocurrency is not only a fad, but also high technology, which is relevant today.  But you should notice that everything changes in the world, but the values ​​remain the same.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 04:21:19 PM

I signed up to the forum, and I added a post to this thread
https://gold-forum.kitco.com/showthread.php?150735-value-of-Bitcoin-after-all-coins-have-been-mined

There is too much crap posted about Bitcoin. Let me know if you disagree with my comment.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:30:05 PM

I signed up to the forum, and I added a post to this thread
https://gold-forum.kitco.com/showthread.php?150735-value-of-Bitcoin-after-all-coins-have-been-mined

There is too much crap posted about Bitcoin. Let me know if you disagree with my comment.
Nice clarification about bitcoin mining Jet Cash. They are traducing bitcoin because they are promoting gold and that's fine. Tried searching on that forum for more info about and found out the same. Anyway, their forum is not that well designed and too many ads.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 08:24:43 AM

The forum is very slow, and it may reflect the attitudes of many bankers and commodity traders. I've used it for years to check on copper movements, but I didn't ever visit the forum. I'll try to clear up a few myths, and see if I can promote Bitcoin.

Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
ck343

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:12:14 PM

Wow, these gold bugs really hate Cryptocurrency with a passion. ... Crypto is the future.
Blockchain is the future.

Cryptos have an advantage vs. gold: they use blockchain.
Gold is the future as soon as it get put on the blockchain.
Keeping your confidence in blockchain doesn't imply to throw away the one in gold!  Smiley

What many gold bugs populating the precious metals forums like kitco don't understand is the possibility to merge gold and blockchain.
Their stance is to refuse blockchain, to consider it gold's enemy, while actually this new technology could evolve to be the best friend of gold, allowing him to get a central role in our financial system.

khkllkh (https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBCode)
ck343

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 12:19:56 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2019, 01:08:36 PM by ck343

@Jet Cash, over at kitco I read Banned Full. Did you step on some wrong feet? Smiley

Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:54:16 PM

The both have this similarities (gold and bitcoin) that you should invest to make profit. But major difference is that bitcoin is a digital currency while gold is not and you can feel and touch it. All the same bitcoin is a big threat not only in gold but every currency. Day by day bitcoin grows but the demand for gold is not to be compare with bitcoin
Kriptonian1661

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:03:23 PM

Gold & platinum came to Earth in a massive star explosion that is why it has such massive value and appreciation.
Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 05:03:29 PM

@Jet Cash, over at kitco I read Banned Full. Did you step on some wrong feet? Smiley

I put a link to Jet Cash in my sig, and they banned me for advertising. I forgot it has a link to Bitcoin Talk on the index page, and they probably didn't like that. Never mind, it's their loss. I leave them to carry on talking rubbish and misinformation.

ck343

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:12:40 AM

@Jet  Cheesy
maybe as a consolation for you, I went there and I looked around.
I was a regular over 10 years ago.
The difference is abysmal.

At that time, I'm talking the gold and silver threads, there was 10x traffic than now. No kidding.
The forum is almost dead.
Several threads in the first pages being opened by the moderators, which is desperation, with spare comments figures.

Kitco was one of the biggest forums about precious metals at the time, and was known for being very strictly moderated.
I guess, kitco forums deadness mirrors the current market sentiment for precious metals

Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 10:39:24 AM

I used Kitco when I had the recycling business, and that was mainly for copper and aluminium news. I went to the forum becuase somebody posted about them talking rubbish there. I don't like to see people who don't understand Bitcoin dismissing it. It took me a while to understand how virtual assets can have a real value, and not just a fiat value. I didn't get it until I realised that things like novels are virtual assets with a variety of physical manifestations. The asset is in the virtual novel, and not the manifestations. I guess it is a bit of a leap to relate that to Bitcoin, but once you do it, you can understand how a mathematical solution can have such a value. Just think of the value if Pythagoras had put a copyright on Pi.

ck343

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:22:04 PM

@ Jet,
you have a typo on your site: Jet Cash is the sobriquet used by Kuffy for his activities in the world of ctypto-currencies  Wink

Pythagoras copyrighting the Pi --> Family Tree Research, the most lucrative business in Greece  Smiley

Bitcoin as a virtual asset having real, not just fiat value.
That's an interesting concept.
I must admit, I'm not there yet.

Today someone wrote that Bitcoin is information, and as such, at least in the USA, it is protected by the 1st amendment, which would make impossible for the US authorities to ban it.
Interesting ideas

Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:56:24 PM

@ Jet,
you have a typo on your site: Jet Cash is the sobriquet used by Kuffy for his activities in the world of ctypto-currencies  Wink

Pythagoras copyrighting the Pi --> Family Tree Research, the most lucrative business in Greece  Smiley

Bitcoin as a virtual asset having real, not just fiat value.
That's an interesting concept.
I must admit, I'm not there yet.

Today someone wrote that Bitcoin is information, and as such, at least in the USA, it is protected by the 1st amendment, which would make impossible for the US authorities to ban it.
Interesting ideas
The USA has very interesting laws and I agree with the opinion that every activity and every new thing has a right to exist.  But we must take into account the fact that some things can be harmful.  Of course, the fact that in the United States laws are passed, with the help of which you can regulate the activity of cryptocurrency, as well as keep abreast of all possibilities of abuse.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: